If you are looking for anchor grip non-slip rug pad that is safe to use on vinyl floors than this article is for you.
There are a lot of rug pads to choose from these days but you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad because most rugs pads can damage your vinyl floors over time.
So, what is the best rug pad for vinyl floors?
The only rug pad that I recommend to people who have vinyl floors is the Mohawk Home Felt and Latex Non Slip Rug Pad because I also have vinyl floors and I have been using this rug for over a year now and it keeps my rugs from slipping better than any other rug pad I have ever used.
This rug pad will prevent your rugs and carpets from sliding and also will add cushion to your rugs to make them comfy and soft.
This rug pad was made and designed for hardwood floors, that is why it is the safest rug to buy if you have vinyl floors in your home.
What are the things that I love about this rug pad?
- It keeps rugs and carpet in place
- It keeps area rugs that are on high traffic areas from sliding or slipping
- It adds cushion to your rugs to make them comfy
- It adds softness to your rug
- Its super high quality
- It strong
- The material of this rug doesn’t tear or wear very easily
- It will last you for years
- It doesn’t discolor the floor
- Is doesn’t scratch the floor
- It is ¼ inch, this is great because it enough to add cushion to the rug without adding too much height to the rug
- It hides well under the rug, no one is going to notice it
- It makes rugs look and feel expensive
- It is easy to cut or resize
- You can cut it using scissors
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
What are the pros and cons of this rug pad?
- It is felt, which means it will last you for a very long time
- It adds cushion to your cheap rugs
- It keeps rugs from slipping, this is great for people who have kids or pets that love running around the house
- It is easy to cut, you can use scissors, you won’t need any special tools
- Mine was delivered in a box but it laid flat within minutes after taking it out of the box
- You can also use it over carpet, which means it also work on carpet with an area rug on it
- It is felt, which means it will not make the rug super comfy but it will add a tiny cushion to makes the rug soft
- It doesn’t come cheap, but it is worth every penny
- It cannot be washed, you won’t be able to wash this rug pad, why? Because it very large, you can only spot clean it with water or whatever
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this rug on their wood floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors are also highly recommending it which means it really does work.
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
The only thing I can tell you is that, there is not such thing as a perfect product, which means this rug pad is definitely not perfect either.
For now, I honestly do not have anything that I do not like about it, why? Because it has never given me any issues and it makes my cheap area rugs look a lot expensive.
Maybe there will be some minor things that you are not going to love about this rug pad, but the only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
For me, buying this rug pad was a great decision because it keeps my area rugs from slipping and also makes my cheap rugs a little bit more comfy and feel soft to the feet.
Which side of the pad goes down to the floor?
Easy, the rubber side of the pad should go down on your hardwood floor.
Is this rug pad 100% rubber?
Nope, this rug pad is woven recycled material, it is not a natural rubber but the backing is synthetic rubber.
The only thing I can tell you is, the rubber backing on this rug is very safe on hardwood floors… it won’t discolor your floors and also wont ruin your floors over time.
Is this rug pad manufactured from China?
No, this rug pad is made here in the United State that why I highly recommend it.
A lot of rug pads that I have tried that were made from china were garbage and also discolored my hardwood floors.
Can you wash this rug pad on a washing machine?
No you can’t, it is too large to go on a washing machine…
If you want to clean or wash it, you will need to just spot clean it with a mild detergent and water.
Is this rug pad safe on pets?
Yes, it doesn’t have any chemicals or toxins that could be dangerous on your children or pets.
What is the cheapest way to get this rug pad?
Just don’t buy it offline because it is ridiculously expensive when buying it locally.
You need to buy it online from amazon so you can get it for a much reasonable price… it much cheaper when buying it online.
I also bought it from amazon and I saved quite a lot of money, it was packaged well, it was delivered on time and it didn’t come with weird odor… I’m very happy with my purchase.
If you are looking for a safe high-quality rug pad to use on vinyl floors than the Mohawk Rug Pad is exactly what you are looking for.