Would you like to know the best way to prevent your furniture from scratching your laminate floor?
If yes. Then in this article I’m going to show you the best way to keep your furniture from leaving marks on your expensive floor.
Well, I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point, the only thing that you are going to need are furniture pads.
Which furniture pads do I recommend for laminate floor?
The only furniture pads that I only recommend are the X-Protector non slip furniture pads simple because they were made and designed for laminate floor, vinyl floor and engineered hardwood floor.
Why do I recommend the x protector pads?
- Because I have been using these furniture pads for almost a year now and they’ve never given me any issues
- They keep the furniture from sliding
- They keep the furniture from leaving marks on the floor
- These pads also help prevent the furniture from making noise
Please note: There are a lot of different furniture pads to choose from these days but, I only recommend using the x-protector simple because they are by far the best furniture pads that I have ever used this year.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads on laminate flooring.
What are the things that I love about these furniture pads?
- Easy to use
- Cheap but high quality at the same time
- They stick on the furniture feet, these won’t come off even when lifting the furniture when cleaning, sweeping or mopping the floor
- These have a super rubber backing that keeps the furniture from sliding or moving
- They are 1/5-inch-thick, these pads are great because they don’t add too much height on the furniture
Do you have a dog that loves to push or move the furniture across the house? Then these pads are exactly what you need.
My 2-year-old boy used to push the chairs around my kitchen which caused a lot of issues because the chairs were scratching the floor, but that has never happened since the day I started using these pads.
These pads are by far the best self-adhesive furniture pads I have ever used… they keep the furniture in place.
What are the things that I don’t like about using these pads?
This may sound too good to be true, but the X-Protector Pads are by far the best furniture pads available on the market right now.
I have been using these pads for almost over a year now and I do not have a single regret from spending my money on them.
These are worth every penny…
How much do these pads cost?
Well these are cheap but super high quality at the same time.
Why do I endorse using these furniture pads?
Because laminate floor can be slippery.
Sofas tend to move too easy on laminate floor which interrupt your rest on it, that is why you need these pads as they help keep the furniture in place.
My bed used to slide a lot when having sex but that has never happened since I started using these pads.
Getting rid of scratches on laminate flooring can cost quite a lot of money, that is why you need to use these pads as soon as possible.
How to apply these furniture pads?
Using these pads is extremely easy.
These pads have a super high-quality adhesive which allow them to stick to the furniture surface, they do not come off from the furniture legs and they can hold for quite a long time.
I have used about 3 different furniture pads from different companies, the X-Protector pads have lasted way more than I expected.
How long does these pads last?
Well, I’m not sure, I have been using them for about 9 months now and I haven’t replaced them yet.
Based on my personal experience these are by far the best long-lasting furniture pads I have ever used to protect my laminate floor from furniture feet.
My dad has laminate floor in his house, his couches were constantly moving around on his laminate flooring when we used to sit on them but that hasn’t happened since he started using these pads.
I’m really not good when it comes to convincing people to buy but please take my advice and invest in these furniture pads.
Where to buy?
Be careful when shopping for furniture pads:
There are hundreds of different furniture pads to choose from available on the market right now, but you need to be very careful when shopping for furniture pads because some will easily damage your laminate flooring.
The first pads that I used came off when I moved my dining room coffee table and left skid marks on my new installed laminate floor. I had to scrub it off to remove the stain.
The second pads that I u used were just pure garbage…
The X-Protector pads were the third furniture pads that I’ve tried and buying them was worth every penny.
9 reasons to buy the X-Protector pads:
- These pads do what they promised, they prevent all types of furniture from leaving marks or scratching the floor *as advertised*
- They work on a rug as well
- Good for protecting the floor to help make your laminate floor last longer
- Works great on all type of furniture from table to chairs, you can even use these on super heavy furniture such as a refrigerator or a heavy piano.
- These pads have saved my floor
- These will save you a lot of money in the long run, you won’t have to pay for scratch repairs
- They won’t come off from the surface of your furniture, the adhesive is strong enough to never detach from the furniture feet
- These are for people who have kids that loves to slid the furniture around the house
- These are not only for laminate floor, you can use them on vinyl floor, hardwood floor, bamboo floor and engineered hardwood floor