There are quite a lot of bedframes that can withstand up to 1000 lbs. but the problem with most bedframes available on the market right now is that they are just too flimsy and not sturdy enough for big people and 90% of bedframes will wobble over time.
In this article, I’m going to list 4 bedframes that I personally recommend for heavy people such as myself, these bedframes can easily withstand 1000 lbs. and more.
I’m a heavy person myself, so I totally understand what are you looking for when it comes to a strong durable high-quality bedframe, I have tried a lot of weak terrible frames over the past few years, I have quite a lot of experience when it comes to bedframes.
There is no such thing as a perfect bedframe, all bedframes have their pros and cons or downfalls, the only thing that I can promise you about all the 4 frames I’m going to list bellow is that they were made and designed to withstand quite a lot of weight, way more than 1000 lbs.
When looking for a bedframe, there first thing you need to make sure is that, the frame won’t make squeaky annoying noise over time and the second thing that you have to look for is that the frame is sturdy enough.
Please note: all these bedframes are easy to assembly, you are not going to need any specially tools or specially skills, but you may need an extra hand.
All the frames are available on amazon as well, make sure to read customer reviews before buying any of the following frames, it is important to first hear what other people are saying before you spend your hard-earned money.
The only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on any of these frames.
Top 4 bedframes that were specially designed to withstand more than 1000 lbs.
- 14 Inch Metal Platform Bed Frame I don’t care how heavy you are, this bedframe is by far the best frame for heavy people such as myself, it can withstand up to 3500 lbs. if you are looking for a frame that is super strong, that doesn’t make noise than you need to check this out…
- 3800lbs Heavy Duty Platform Bed Frame This bedframe was made to last for a life time, if you are looking for a bedframe that won’t give you problems until the day of your death than you need to check this out, it very strong and extremely sturdy, it can withstand up to 3800 lbs., what more can you really ask for… this will last you for years
- 45MinST 14 Inch Platform Bed Frame This frame can also withstand up to 3000 lbs. what I like about this frame is the fact that it doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time, it for those people who are on a tight budget but looking for a high-quality frame that was designed for super heavy people such as myself
- 16 Inch Queen Platform Bed Frame This bedframe can support up to 3500 lbs. it can withstand 1000 lbs easily without any issues, it was designed for heavy duty, you can jump on it 24/7 and it still won’t make any squeaky noise… this is by far the easiest frame to assembly as well, you can easily assembly it yourself, you wont even need extra hands. No special tools needed.
All the bedframe I listed here are not expensive at all, they are not super cheap but also not expensive at the same time, these are worth every penny, you are not going to have any issues with any of these frames when it comes to noise and sturdiness…
Amazon has hundreds if not thousands of bedframes to choose from, but most bedframes that are on amazon are pure garbage, I have tried a lot of bedframes over the years and I was very disappointed with most of them.
The bedframes I listed here are also stylish, they will also help make your bedroom look a lot more stylish, and what I love about all these bedframes is the fact that you can use them as storage as well, there is a lot of space under these frames…
If you have a super small bedroom and don’t have enough storage, all these frames offer an extra storage, they have about 14 inches of clearance under the bed so you can store some stuff so your bedroom can look tidier.
We all know that there is not such thing as a perfect product, these bedframes are definitely not perfect, but they are 10 times stronger than most frames you will find on amazon right now.
These are sturdy enough to withstand more than 3000 lbs., so 1000 lbs is basically nothing… these were made and designed for heavy duty and for daily use… if you want to sleep in peace than these bedframes are exactly for you... please make sure to choose a frame that will also match the décor of your bedroom.
- What made me love this bedframe is the fact that it is also safe on sensitive floors, it comes with an anti scratch gasket to protect your floors over time, it safe on hardwood floors, engineered hardwood floors, vinyl floors , tile floors, and also safe on laminate floors on top of that it wont wear or tear the carpet
- If you buy this bedframe, you are not going to need any box springs
- It looks expensive but doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It has 12 inches of clearance under the frame so you can store some stuff underneath, best for people who have small bedrooms
- It not wood, this is heavy duty steel, it doesn’t matter how heavy you are, this frame will work for you
- It doesn’t make annoying squeaky noise, you won’t have to worry about your bed making funny noises, this will help you sleep in peace
- It doesn’t slip, if you need a sturdy bed that doesn’t move around than you need to check this out, it super sturdy
- It comes in 6 sizes that you can choose from, they have twin size, they have twin xl size, they have full size, they have a queen frame, a king frame and a California king size frame, what more can you really ask for?
- It black, it looks good on any bedroom plus it also matches any décor of the room, this bedframe will help make your bedroom look a bit more stylish
- Believe it or not but this frame can withstand up to 3500 pounds, 100 lbs is nothing
- It has a lot of positive reviews on amazon which simple means it really does the job, most people gave it 5 stars because it doesn’t wobble
- It was made for daily use, you can sleep on this 24 hours a day and it will still last you for years, I’m pretty sure this will last you until the day you die…
- The steel of this frame is solid, it high quality, it premium, it has metal slats combined with reinforced screws to help make the frame a lot more stable in the long run
- Very easy to install, you are not going to have any problems when it comes to assembling this frame, assembling it is easy as 1,2,3… you wont need any special skills, almost anyone can assemble it within an hour
- It looks good, it has a seamless welding to prevent creaking or squeaking…
- This bedframe doesn’t have any wood, it 100 percent steel, it durable that is why it can support up to 3500 lbs…
- You can put your mattress directly on this frame, you are not going to need any box springs
- You can also attach your headboard on this frame, if you have a headboard that you would like to use, then it will fit perfectly on this
- The only thing that is a downfall about this frame is the fact that the mattress kind of slides off of it since it doesn’t have a lip to keep it in place but other than that, I don’t have anything to complain about simple because this is one of the best bedframes available on the market right now for super heavy people such as myself, you are going to love it, it doesn’t make noise, it sturdy and extremely strong to last for a life time
Are you sick and tired of buying bedframes that breaks over time, if yes than you better check this frame out, it won’t break no matter what, this frame wont break even if you jump on it 24 hours a day, they made this to withstand heavy duty, it strong and sturdy.
- It can easily withstand 3800 lbs, so if you need a frame that can support more than 1000 lbs than this is for you
- It comes with a wooden slat support, the wood is extremely strong, it wont break… it premium that is why it kind of cost a bit more when comparing it to other bedframes
- Weather you have a twin, twin xl, full, queen, king or California king, this will work for you, they have 6 sizes to choose from for your mattress
- It noise free, if you want to sleep in peace than check this frame out, it doesn’t make any squeaky noise and it also doesn’t wobble over time
- When it comes to sturdiness than this is by far the sturdies bedframe available on the market right now, it has multi point structural bed legs with a full frame load bearing design to help make the bed more firm
- It is also headboard compatible, you can use it with any headboard.
- If you are heavy and looking for a frame that won’t fall apart on you than you are going to love this frame on top of that it doesn’t squeak
- It also provides a space under the bed to give you some extra storage, you can easily store your shoes, clothes and a lot more
- It is also easy to put together, not special tools needed, you just use your hands and may need a screw driver…
- It comes with some pads to keep the legs from scratching the floors when moving the bed, it safe even for people who have sensitive floors, it won’t discolor or ruin your floors over time
- It simple, it doesn’t look fancy but it does the job very well
- It comes with instructions, you are not going to have any issues when assembling it, you can completely assembly it on your own, even if you are not a DIY person
- The reason I included this frame on the list is because my mom and dad have been using it for the past year, my mom is about 320 lbs and my dad is about 280, they told me that this frame has never given them any issues since the day they got it on top of that they have a sup[er heavy mattress and it still sturdy
- I checked a lot of reviews under this frame on amazon, and most people have said the slots in the hand feels cheap
- my dad is the one that bought this frame, he told me that the only obstacle that he had after getting this frame was that the frame was bent where they interlock and he had to use a hammer to remove the kink and return the frame to its original shape.
- It requires bracing if your mattress needs flat base
- It comes in a box with a lot of parts, it kind of over whelming but there is really nothing to worry about, it is very easy to put together
This bedframe can withstand up to 3000 lbs, it 100% steel, it is made of heavy duty steel slat that doesn’t make noise, this frame is quite as a mise… you are not going to hear any squeaky noise, you’ll sleep in peace, on top of that there are no box springs needed.
- If you get easily annoyed by the sound of your current bedframe than upgrading to this one is a good idea, it super quite, it is steel which means it wont make any squeaky annoying noise over time
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but also high quality at the same time, it is available in a lot of online stores but I highly recommend getting it from amazon just because it a lot cheaper on amazon plus amazon always deliver on time
- This frame comes in six different sizes to choose from, they have Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King and California King, it fits any mattress no matter the size
- It is also light weight, it about 46.38 pounds, you can easily move it around just incase your want to clean under the bed
- It has about 14 inches of clearance under the bed, you can use that free space as your storage, it makes the room look a lot tidier. Best for clean freaks like me
- If you are super heavy or if you have a super heavy mattress than this frame will work for you
- It is also easy to assembly even if you are not a DIY person, it should take you a few minutes to put it together
- Good thing about this bed is that you can also use box springs just incase you want to make your bed a little bit tall
- It has slots for a headboard as well, you can easily integrate this frame with any headboard of your choice
- You will feel the bars underneath when you sleep if you use a mattress that is 10 inches or less
- It doesn’t come with plastic caps that prevents the bed legs from damaging hardwood floors or other sensitive floors such as vinyl or laminate, you will need to buy the caps yourself to keep the bed legs from scratching your floors
- It is coming from China, but the quality is good, so I wouldn’t worry about that
- Another thing to note is that, this frame only comes in black, they do not offer any colors other than black, if you want a different color than this is not for you unless you don’t mind painting it yourself
- The legs don’t fold
- If you have a super soft mattress like a memory foam mattress, you will need to use ply wood between the mattress and the frame slats in order to make your mattress last longer
- It doesn’t come fully assembled, you will need to assembly it yourself, the reason I doesn’t come fully assembled it because amazon charges way more for shipping when the item it large, but you really don’t have anything to worry about since it is very easy to assembly. You wont need any special skills in order to assembly it
Things you may want to know before buying this bedframe:
- The distance between the slats is about 3,3 inches
- It only comes in black, no other color options
- If you want to use a Bunkie board between the frame and your mattress that possible since it has a border around the edge of the frame to keep the board from moving…
- It is sturdy, it doesn’t matter how much you weigh, this won’t make any noise
- It comes with a lip on the frame that the mattress fits in, your mattress wont slide if you use this frame
- You can use your own box spring if you want, but the bed will be really tall
- You can even use this frame with adjustable mattress
- The paint is not rough, it very smooth
- Great design, it packaged well, it comes with instructions for assembling and on top of that it comes with all the tools you will need when putting it together.
- It sturdy and reliable, it doesn’t matter how heavy you are this frame will handle any weight under 3500 lbs
- It gives you a ton of storage, it has 14 niches of clearance under the frame, you can store some stuff that you don’t want to be displayed in your bedroom such as shoes, bags and more
- This frame comes with a pair of gloves for assembling, great for people who have sensitive hands
- For most people, this frame is a bit pricey, but I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a frame that will last for a long time
- Some frames are have metal slats and some frames have wood slats, well this frame is 100% metal, I highly recommend it to people who are very heavy or to people who have super heavy mattresses
- This frame is so strong that even if a 320 lbs person can jump on it 24/7, it still won’t break and definitely not flimsy
- It is not painted, but it is powder coated
- If you want to place a foam mattress you will need to place a thin panel between the mattress and slats
- It doesn’t come with any hardware to attach a headboard
- This bedframe doesn’t fold once assembled
- The slats are not solid, but they are hollow, if you are looking for a frame that has solid slats than this frame is not for you
- It only comes in black, if you want a white one, you will have to spray paint it yourself if you don’t mind
- This frame doesn’t fit inside the headboard footboard with siderails bed
- It wasn’t designed to put wheels, which means you won’t be able to attach wheels in the legs to raise the frame
- If you have a temper pedic mattress you will need to place a piece of cardboard on top of the frame
- A soft side waterbed will not work on this frame, if you have a water bed than you will need a full coverage bottom board
- It doesn’t come with caps on the feet, the legs will slowly damage the floor over time, you will need to buy caps to prevent that from happening or else the frame will slowly leave dent marks on the floor especially if you have hardwood floor or vinyl floors