My office chair is a little different, I had a tough time finding wheels that could fit on my chair.
I bought about 6 different wheels but none worked on my chair, I ended wasting a lot of money trying different wheels that didn’t work for me.
So, I went to Google and searched for *best universal wheels* and luckily, I stumbled upon a blog that had a list of top 10 universal caster wheels.
After reading that blog post, I decided to get the Universal office chair caster wheels by BRIGHTFIELD and these worked perfectly for me.
These are the only wheels that can fit 99% of the chairs available on the market right now, I’m pretty sure that these will work for everyone.
They are universal, they work on old schools’ chairs and also on the newer office chairs. They are pretty awesome. I highly recommend them.
Will these really fit on your office chair?
I’m very positive that these will work for you since they worked for me.
Just get the wheels and see if they fit or not, you don’t have anything to lose because you can always return them if they do not fit on your chair… you’ll get your full refund.
What really made me get these wheels was because a lot of people with different chair also recommended them under the reviews.
Please note: as much as I love these wheels, they cannot be disassembled for cleaning, you can take them apart if you have hair stuck on the bearings.
I have a dog and the dog is always in my office, so his hair is always laying around my office floors, they get stuck on the wheels and it a pain to clean them off but other than that I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about these wheels.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just to hear what other people are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since most people have given these wheels a 5-star rating, which means these do really work on most different chairs.
Personally these were much better than I expected, not perfect but they do the job very well, I’ve got no complains so far besides the fact that I cannot take them apart whenever trying to clean off the pet hair stuck on the bearings.
What are the things that I love about these universal wheels?
- Simple because these caster wheels are a medium density rubber so when you sit on them, they deform slightly and spread the load out more than a plastic wheel.
- They glide effortlessly across any kind of flat floor either laminate, marble or hardwood flooring because the load spread out much more so these caster wheels don’t cause any issues when rolling over the thinner part on any type of flooring you have on your office.
- They rotate in their own 360 degrees orbit perfectly; they are definitely a little heavier as the hardware of these casters are metal and not plastic like most standard caster wheels come with.
- These caster wheels work well, the chair rolls so much easier and very smooth, less noise, no damage on the floor you won’t need no plastic mat under your feet.
- The result of the caster wheels are game changing, with basically no damage on the floor, these are exactly what they appear to be, rollerblade wheels with an adapter attached.
- The wheels are larger and made of rubber this makes the chair movement more efficient, kind to the floor and not damage or leave marks on the floor and less noise.
- They roll over everything and they make your chair raw smoothly, they may be a bit pricey but believe me they are worth every penny because these wheels are high quality and they work like magic.
- What these casters do is so unbelievable in my laminate floor, easy to roll across desks, no need for plastic sheets to protect the floor and they are strong and steady I highly recommend if you don’t want your floors starched.
- I am so delighted with these wheels because they are easy to install in less than five minutes, I was able to install them with no tools and effort.
- The build quality on these caster wheels is quite good as well no cracking or noise at all, you will not regret buying these they are real pleasure to use.
What are the things that I didn’t like about the wheels?
- As much as I love these wheels, they do not roll well over carpet, best for hard surface floors such as hardwood, laminate and vinyl or even concrete.
How much do these wheels cost?
Will these roll on different types of carpet?
They do roll on carpet but not as good as they roll on hard surface floors such as hardwood or tile.
I personally feel like these were made only for hard surface floors because they didn’t rolls smoothly on the carpet.
Please: I still would recommend these to people who have carpet simple because they are rubber, they won’t wear the carpet over time unlike plastic wheels can easily damage the carpet in the long run.
What are the pros and cons of these wheels?
- They are universal, they work on different kinds of chairs, not just office chairs but gaming chairs, dining room chair and kitchen chairs with casters
- They are easy to install, no tools needed
- They look good on any chair, these casters will kind of make your chair look a lot more expensive
- By far the most good looking caster wheels I have ever used on my office chair, very stylish and my chair look a lot better than before
- If you are a stylish person, than these will work for you, they are luxurious, they definitely make the chair look a lot better
- They are strong but soft to the floor that is why I highly recommend them to people who have super sensitive floors such as hardwood, laminate and vinyl flooring
- As much as these are universal, they don’t work on IKEA chairs…
- Caution: they can works with IKEA chairs BUT it takes some work. You will need to drill out the receiving holes on the chair in order for the stems to fit.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)