If you are thinking about buying a PVC rug pad for your hardwood floor but not sure whether you are making a good decision, then this article is definitely for you.
There are a lot of different PVC rug pads to choose from available on the market right now that you can buy, but you need to be very careful when shopping for a PVC rug pad because some PVC rug pads can ruin and damage your hardwood floor over time.
The only PVC rug pad that is safe to use on hardwood floors is the Veken Non-Slip Area Rug Pad, Because I have been using it on my plank vinyl flooring for over 6 months and it freaking awesome.
I bought this rug pad from amazon about 6 months ago and buying it was the best decision I have ever made because it prevents my area rugs from slipping and also makes my rugs more comfortable as it adds cushion to the rugs.
I have vinyl plank hardwood floors in my house and the only PVC rug pad that I recommend to people who have hardwood floors is the Veken Non-Slip Rug Pad simple because it has never given me any issues.
I love this rug pad because, it is high quality and it doesn’t cost a lot of money on top of that it doesn’t damage my hardwood floors plus it keeps my rugs from slipping on my vinyl plank wood floor.
It this PVC rug pad safe to use on all types of hardwood floor?
Yes… you can use in on any type of hardwood flooring, from laminate wood floor to engineered wood floor.
- It is safe to use on Vinyl Plank hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Laminate hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Bamboo hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Engineered hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Unfinished hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on No wax hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Brazilian Cherry hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Cherry hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Old hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on walnut hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Rose hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Pine hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Hickory hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Ash hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Oak hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Mahogany hardwood floor
- It is safe to use on Lyptus hardwood floor
If you are looking for a high-quality PVC rug pad to use on all types hardwood floor than buying the Veken Non-Slip Rug Pad is exactly what you need.
The only thing I can promise you about this rug pad is that, you are going to love it, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
This rug pad is by far the best rug pad I have ever used on my vinyl plank hardwood floors, buying it was worth every penny that why I highly recommend it to people who have hardwood flooring.
CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
I have recommended this PVC rug pad to a lot of people who have different kinds of hardwood floors and all of them have told me that they loved it.
If it worked for me than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well…
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have also purchased this rug pad.
You are going to be blown away by the reviews because a lot of people who have hardwood floors are also highly recommending it, which means it safe to use on all types of hardwood floor.
Most PVC rug pads are not safe to use on hardwood floor:
Some PVC rug pads are not safe to use on hardwood floors that why you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad since most PVC rug pads can easily discolor or damage wood flooring.
There are hundreds if not thousands of different PVC RUG PADS available on the market right now that you can choose from but please don’t waste your time on those rug pads because you are going to be very disappointed.
So. what are the things that I love about the Veken PVC rug pad?
Well, there are a lot of things that I love about this PVC rug pad, but I’m going to list a few of those things bellow.
- It is very easy to use
- It adds cushion to my area rugs to make them a lot more comfortable
- It prevents my area rugs from slipping and also keeps the rugs in place
- It is very high quality, it strong but it doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- It is very affordable, this is by far the cheapest high quality PVC rug pad available on the market right now
- It great on all types of hardwood floors
- I use it on my vinyl plank hardwood floor and it freaking amazing
- This rug pad is exactly what I needed
- It doesn’t add too much height on the rug
- It is easy to cut or resize
- It doesn’t leave weird odor on my floor
- It doesn’t have any chemicals that could discolor my hardwood floor
- It doesn’t have any toxins that could damage my hardwood floor
- It doesn’t have any bad smell
- It works great even when using it under a door mat
- It also good to use it under area rugs that are on high traffic areas
- It is highly recommended by hardwood floor professionals
- It will last you for a very long time since the material is PVC
- It looks amazing lol, even though area rugs are not supposed to be pretty since they go under a rug
- It is also stylish even though no one is going to see it under your area rugs
- It doesn’t damage my rugs
- It doesn’t scratch my floor
- It also doesn’t cause residue on my vinyl plank flooring
- It good for people who love to sleep or take a nap on a rug because it adds cushion to the rug to make it comfier and soft
CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
What are the pros and cons of using this rug on hardwood floors?
- First of all, it cheap
- Its super high quality
- It is very strong, it doesn’t tear very easy
- It will last me for a very long time
- It easy to resize or cut
- It works great on my hardwood floor
- It keeps my area rugs and carpet from slipping or moving
- It grips my area rugs way better than all the rug pads I have used before
- It is the best PVC rug pad available on amazon right now
- It won’t make you sick
- It doesn’t have any bad chemicals that could be bad for your health
- It won’t make your pets sick
- It won’t make your kids sick
- It makes the rug soft and comfy
- And it doesn’t leave residue
For now. I don’t have anything negative to say about this rug pad, for me it’s kind of perfect…
What are things that you need to know before using this PVC rug pad on your hardwood floor?
- in not too thin
- it very grippy
- it works like a charm
What makes this rug pad different from other PVC rug pads?
First of all, it doesn’t discolor or ruin my hardwood floor
But what I really love the most about this PVC rug pad is that, In the past I have had issues with trying to vacuum my rugs and instead of them staying still they would slide around on the floor.
My areas rugs don’t move anymore even when I’m vacuuming them, they stay still and doesn’t slide.
- The gripper pad is a lot thicker than others and grippier making it better for holding onto your rugs.
How much does this PVC rug pad cost?
You really do not have to worry about the price because this rug pad really doesn’t cost a lot of money.
It cheap but its high quality at the same time and it works like magic…
I have recommended this rug pad to my dad, he has laminate floor and he told me that the Veken Non-Slip Rug Pad was by far the best PVC rug pad he has ever used.
If my dad loved it than you will love it as well.
And it if worked for me than it should work for you too.
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
There is no such thing as a perfect rug pad, but I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about this rug pad simple because it does exactly what I needed and it hasn’t given me any issues plus it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
It was delivered to me in a box but it laid flat within seconds… this stuff is amazing.
A few people who I have told to buy this rug pad have told me that it’s kind of smelled bad when they first took it out of the box.
If your rug also smells after taking it out of the box than make sure to hung it somewhere for at least 12 hours before using it.
Where to buy?
I also purchased it from amazon about 6 months ago and I’m very happy with my purchase… buying it was worth every penny.
It was delivered on time, it was nicely wrapped and also laid flat within seconds after taking it out of the box.
I recommend buying it online from amazon just because it is way cheaper on amazon and amazon always deliver on time.
Please note: THIS RUG PAD IS AVAILABLE OFFLINE BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING IT LOCALLY BECAUSE IT COST TWICE AS MUCH.
IT IS RIDICULOUSLY EXPENSIVE WHEN BUYING IT LOCALLY THAT WHY YOU NEED TO BUY IT ONLINE FROM AMAZON.
It way cheaper when buying it from amazon…
Is this rug pad good for people who have dogs?
Yes… I also have a dog that used to move around my carpet all over my house.
My dog love running around like crazy all the time in the living room, so carpets never stayed in place. but that hasn’t happened since the day I bought this rug pad! Rugs stay put even when my crazy dog keeps on running around the living room.
If you have a naughty dog that keeps moving your carpets around your house than the Veken Non-Slip Rug Pad is your solution to your problem.
This PVC rug pad will also prevent your dogs from getting injured when they run on top of your rugs when playing.
Will this rug pad stay put even when doing workout?
Yes, it stays put even while doing my workout.
I do 100 pushups every day in the morning and this rug pad helps prevent the carpet from sliding around, it makes me do my morning pushups in peace.
The only thing I can ask you is: what more can you ask for? This stuff is cheap and it works like a charm.
How thick is it?
It is 1/8 thick… that is enough to make your rugs comfortable without adding too much height on your carpet.
Is it easy to resize?
Yes, you can use scissors or a Stanly knife.
Cutting it to the size you want is very easy… you won’t need any specially tools.
- It has a nice weight
- Doesn't feel flimsy
- It's very squishy
- It also perfect for crafting!
CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
I hope this article was helpful, I personally believe that this pad is the best PVC rug pad available on the market right now for people who have hardwood floor…
Good luck and god bless.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)