Is it really safe to use robot vacuums on hardwood flooring?
I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point and answer this question.
The only robot vacuum that is safe to use on hardwood floors is the iRobot Roomba 860 Robot Vacuum.
I also have laminate hardwood floors in my house and I’ve been using this robot vacuum for over 5 months now and it works like magic.
There are a lot of robot’s vacuums to choose from these days but you need to be very careful when shopping for a robot vacuum especially when you have hardwood floors.
hardwood flooring is very sensitive that why you need to be careful when shopping for product to use when cleaning your floors.
I have tried about 3 robot’s vacuums in the last 13 months and 2 were garbage because they damaged and scratched my laminate hardwood flooring.
After searching and searching for a high-quality robot vacuum that is also safe to use on hardwood floors, I stumbled upon an article that recommended the iRobot Roomba 860.
After reading that article, I went to amazon.com to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
I was amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors were also highly recommending it.
What amazed me the most by the reviews was that a lot of people who have hardwood floor gave this robot vacuum a 5-star rating.
The reason I bought it was because of the customer reviews and I’m very happy with my purchase that why I highly recommend it to people who have hardwood floors.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this robot vacuum when cleaning their hardwood floors.
What are the things that I love about this robot vacuum?
- It is safe on laminate hardwood floor
- It is safe on vinyl hardwood floor
- It is safe on bamboo hardwood floor
- It is safe on engineered hardwood floor
- It is safe on maple hardwood floor
- It is safe on rosewood floor
- It is safe on walnut wood floor
- It is safe on cherry wood floor
- It is safe on Brazilian cherry wood flooring
- It is safe on pine wood floor
- It is safe on hickory wood floor
- It is safe on Ash wood floor
- It is safe on lyptus wood floor
- It is safe on mahogany wood floor
- It is safe on oak wood floor
- it doesn’t cost a lot of money
- it is high quality
- it is super strong
- it doesn’t damage hardwood
- it doesn’t scratch the floor
- it doesn’t make too much noise
- it safe to use around children
- it safe to use around pets
- it easy to use
- it is highly recommended by hardwood professionals
- it tangle-free extractors help prevent hair and debris clogs
- you just press clean on the robot and it good to go
- it has a lithium Ion battery that delivers up to 2x batter cycle lifetime
- it is easy to clean after you are done using it
- it cleans sand and small stones that were stuck underneath your shoes
- it is affordable, it not expensive but high quality at the same time
- it great for people who are living near the beach since it great on sand
- it great for people who have pets, my dog brings in sandy feet every time he was outside and this robot vacuum does a really good job in cleaning the sand
- if I’m not mistaken, I’ve been using it for more than 5 months and it still works the same as the day I bought it
The only thing I can promise you about this robot vacuum is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it…
How much does it cost?
I bought it from amazon about 5 months ago, so I’m really not sure about the current price.
Will this robot vacuum last for more than a year?
I have been using it for more than 5 months now and it holding up pretty well. Most robot vacuums don’t last for long, most brands appear to die after a couple of months.
I know a guy who have been using the iRobot Roomba 860 for more than 2 and a half years… the only thing he has changed was to replace the whiskers, air filter and rollers when worn.
Is this robots vacuum really safe on sensitive hardwood flooring such as bamboo floor?
Yes, yes and yes…
I use this to clean my laminate hardwood floor and it freaking amazing… I honestly haven’t had any issues with it so far.
What are the things that I don’t like about this robot vacuum when using it to vacuum my hardwood floor?
For now, I honestly don’t have anything I don’t like about it, I’ve been using it for more than 5 months and I haven’t replaced anything on it… it still works just fine.
Where to buy?
iRobot Roomba 860 Robot Vacuum
CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
Is it easy to use?
Yes… even my 9-year-old daughter knows how to use it.
It this good on pet hair?
I have two dogs and this robot vacuum picks up the dog’s hair without any problems, it does an excellent job under the furniture that why I highly recommend it.
If you have hardwood floors and pets, than this is exactly what you are looking for.
It good on hardwood and it does an excellent job when picking up pet hair… what more can you ask for?
Does it make too much noise?
Well, the cleaning power is very good and is quitter than I expected… plus it also easy to operate and very durable.
This may sound too good to be true but, this robot vacuum was the best thing I’ve ever bought… I’m definitely going to buy another one once this one dies.