When looking for a bathroom rug to use on your heated flooring, make sure to avoid rugs that have rubber backing, why? Because they will slow but surely produce odor over time.
What is the best bathroom rug that doesn’t slip but also doesn’t have a rubber backing?
Well, the only bathroom rug that I would personally recommend to people who have heated floors is the ITSOFT Non Slip Soft Bathroom Rug.
Why do I recommend this bathroom rug?
Because my dad has a heated floor in his bathroom, he has been using this rug for over a year now and he told me that the rug has never given him any issues.
Does this rug have a rubber backing?
Not really, this bathroom rug has a high quality PVC material backing, it won’t melt over time, it won’t produce odor and it will also keep you safe and cozy.
You need to be very careful when looking for a bathroom rug to use on a heated floor because most rugs don’t feel as warm as the floor.
The reason I recommend the ITSOFT Bathroom Rug is because it feels warm, it comfy and it soft plus it won’t block the heat from the floor.
Why do I recommend this rug for people with heated bathroom floors?
- It won’t produce odor over time because of the heat coming off the floor
- The backing is not rubber, which means it won’t melt over time
- The backing is pvc, it keeps the rub in place even when it wet
- It absorbs water very quickly
- It is very easy to clean, you can wash it using a washing machine and also can hand wash it
- It is very high quality, it strong but super soft at the same time
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money, this is got to be the cheapest high quality bathroom rug available on the market right now
- It is very stylish, it looks very good and looks pretty to the eye, your eyes won’t get enough of it
- It goes well with any bathroom décor plus it has a lot of different colors that you can choose from
- It doesn’t disintegrate even after washing it for a FEW TIMES
- It maintains the same look even after washing it or after standing on it for a long time
- It also great as a double sink bathroom rug
- You can put it outside a shower
- you can use it as a toilet sit rug
- it feels soft to the feet, it comfortable
- it great for people who have sensitive feet because it is microfiber
- it not too long, it not too short, just perfect
- it looks excellent even when it wet
- it has a slim long shape, great for people who are not looking for a massive rug in front of the tub
- the quality of this bathroom rug is out of this world, it lush, superb and it doesn’t fall apart even when using it on heated flooring
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using it on heated floors.
You are going to love the reviews since a lot of people who have used it on heated flooring are also highly recommending it.
My dad has been using it for over a year and he loves it, if it works for my dad than I’m pretty sure that it will also work for you as well.
I also use this rug as my bathroom rug but I do not have heated floor, the only thing I can tell you is that you are going to love it…
I have been using it for about 3 months now and I’m very happy with it so far, buying it was a really great investment.
What are the pros and cons of using this rug on a heated bathroom floor?
- it doesn’t fall apart because of the heat
- it doesn’t produce odor because of the heat
- it doesn’t leave residue since the backing is PVC instead of rubber
- it good for people with sensitive feet because it extremely soft and comfy
- it doesn’t slide, it doesn’t slip and also doesn’t move even when it wet, you won’t need to reposition it over and over
- it affordable, yes it cheap but don’t let the price fool you, this rug is very strong and extremely high quality
- washing it is easy as 1.2.3… machine washable as well
- it absorbs water within seconds, if you are looking for a bathroom rug that can absorb water quickly than this rug is exactly what you need
- it looks good, it soft, it goes well with any bathroom décor and it comes in a lot of different colors to choose from
- it is not too thick and also not too thin
- it was designed as a bathroom rug but you can still use it as a door mat for your bedroom and also can use it as a dining room rug since it stylish
- I don’t wanna sound biased but for now I honestly don’t have any complains, I really don’t have anything negative to say about it.
- The only thing that I think is a con is that, you cannot wash it with hot water or boiling water because it is microfiber
- I’m pretty sure that this rug is not perfect, there is no such thing as a perfect rug, but you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it
How much does it cost?
When it comes to bathroom rugs, there are endless options, but the reason I recommend ITSOFT is because I also use it and it freaking awesome.
I do not have heated floors in my bathroom, but the reason I highly recommend it to people who have heated bathroom floor is because my dad also has a heated bathroom floor and he has been using this rug for over a year now.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)