There are a lot of different bathroom rugs that you can choose from available on the market right now but you need to be very careful when shopping for a bathroom rug because most bathroom rugs can ruin and damage your vinyl flooring.
If you are looking for a high-quality bathroom rug that is also safe on vinyl floors than you need to get yourself a ITSOFT Non Slip Soft Bathroom Rug.
Why do I recommend this bathroom rug?
The reason I recommend this bathroom rug is because I also have vinyl floors in my bathroom and I have been using this rug for over 2 months and it protect my feet from my cold bathroom floor extremely well.
I have washed this bathroom rug more than 3 times but the microfiber material hasn’t shrunken or gotten rough, it still in the same shape as the day I bought it.
No one likes to walk on a slippery bathroom rug that why I recommend this rug because it has a durable eco friendly PVC rubber backing to keep it from slipping.
THings that i love about this bathroom rug
- It provides my feet with extra softness as it has a special microfiber
- It will also protect your feet from cold vinyl flooring
- it is non slip, this bathroom rug doesn’t slip or slide… it has a skid resistant bottom and it is made of high-quality PVC material.
- The PVC material on the bottom of this rug is also environmentally friendly which means it also wont stretch or damage your vinyl floor
- The absorbency of this rug is out of this world, it has a great absorbency, it can absorb water extremely quickly
- It has a very strong water absorbency because it has plenty of microfiber shags to keep your vinyl floor dry and clean
- It easy to use
- And it is also easy to take care of it, washing it is pretty easy as well plus it is also machine washable
- The material on this rug will not shrink or turn rough after wash that why I highly recommend buying this rug because of its high-quality material
- It is not expensive
- It cheap but high quality at the same time
- The backing to this mat is excellent, it doesn’t move at all
- The PVC backing on this bathroom rug is made from natural material
- It doesn’t have any chemicals
- And it is also non-toxic
- Another thing that I really love about this bathroom rug is that It is odorless
Is this bathroom rug really safe to use on vinyl plank wood floors?
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
You are going to love the reviews since a lot of people who have vinyl plank hardwood floors are also highly recommending it.
I also bought this mat after I was blown away by the reviews as a lot of people who have hardwood floors gave it a 5-star rating.
The only thing I can promise you about this bathroom rug is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
What are the things that I do not like about this bathroom rug?
Well, I’ve had this bathroom rug for over 2 months now and it has never given me any issues, buying it was worth every penny.
I strongly believe that there is no such thing as a perfect product, this bathroom rug is also not perfect but I honestly do not have a single regret from buying it.
How much does this bathroom rug cost?
You really do not have to worry about the price as it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
If you have sensitive feet than you need this bathroom rug:
I highly recommend this rug to people who have sensitive feet because it is extremely soft to the feet because as it it 100% constructed of soft chenille.
Things that you need to know about this bathroom rug:
- Make sure to regularly expose it to the sun to keep the mat always dry and clean.
- Make sure to hang to dry or air-dry flat after wash
What are the pros and cons of this bathroom rug?
- Great color
- No issues after wash
- It doesn’t slip or slide
- It easy to wash
- It is machine washable friendly
- It soft on the feet
- It good for people who have sensitive feet because of its microfiber material
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- Its high quality
- It looks great on vinyl floor
- It doesn’t fall apart after wash
- It has a super stylish charcoal color
- It makes the bathroom look like million-dollar bathroom
- It matches any bathroom décor
- It cushy and soft
- It very absorbent
- It makes steeping out of the tub feel safer
This is by far the softest bathroom rug I have ever used and it looks good on my vinyl floor
- It is only available online from amazon, you won’t find it from locally shops
I have recommended this bathroom rug to my mom and she told me that she loved it, if my mom loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
I have wasted a lot of money trying different bathroom rugs to match my vinyl floors but all of the rugs I have tried didn’t do the job until I found the ITSOFT Bathroom Rug.
This bathroom rug keeps my floor warm, it comfortable to my feet and it doesn’t slip… what more can you ask for? On top of that its cheap but high quality at the same time.
Where to buy?
ITSOFT Non Slip Shaggy Chenille Soft Microfibers Bathroom Rug
CLICK HERE TO BUY ON AMAZON
Don’t buy it from any other online shop because it cost more…
I also bought it from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase, it was nicely packaged and it laid flat as soon as I took it out of the box.
Buying it was worth every penny.