Caster wheels don’t last forever, they tend to break over time, so if you are looking for high-quality long-lasting replacement caster wheels for your office chair that are 6 inches than I’ve got you covered.
There are quite a few office chair wheels that are 6 inches but not all office chair wheels are created equal, some won’t last a week and some are just garbage.
In this article I’m going to only recommend the caster wheels that I personally use on my office chair.
These wheels are the only wheels that I recommend simple because they haven’t given me any issues and they also haven’t ruined my sensitive office floors.
The wheels that I’m talking about are called OPTTICO Office Chair Wheels and they fit on almost any office chair.
What are the things that I love about these 6-inch wheels?
- They are about 6 inches in length and 4.5 inches in height
- They are high quality strong rubber, which means they work on all types of floors
- They are also great on sensitive floors as well, my office has laminate floors and these wheels haven’t damaged or scratched the floor
- I highly recommend these wheels to people who are heavy because they were made for heavy duty
- They don’t break easily, I have been using these wheels for over 12 months now and I think that they will probably last me for another 2 to 3 years
- They are easy to assemble, even a two year old kid can assemble these wheels within a few minutes, you can easily replace your old wheels without any help
- They are not expensive but high quality at the same time, by far the strongest office chair caster wheels I have ever used
- They are good on concrete floors, laminate floors, vinyl floors, hardwood floors, bamboo floors or tile flooring
- Another big reason to use these wheels is that, they do not slide easily, they wont slide even if you have super slippery floors such as marble floors
- They don’t move without your concern, they do not come with any locks but they do not slide until you move the chair yourself
- They are very smooth, they glide smoothly, you won’t need to put any effort when trying to glide or move the chair while working on your office desk
- They can withstand quite a lot of weight, they can hold up to 650lbs, great for average weight size or super heavy people
- They do not make any annoying noise when moving the chair, they are very quiet, they don’t distract you when working
How much do these cost though?
They are quite cheap but very strong…
I have bought quite a few expensive casters but the OPTTICO Office Chair Wheels are got to be by far the cheapest high-quality office chair wheels I have ever used.
What are the things that I do not like about these 6-inch caster wheels?
Well, for now I’m very happy with my purchase, I have been using these wheels daily for about 12 months now and they are still going strong, they do not make any noise and still glide smoothly.
The only thing that I don’t like about these wheels is that, they do not work on IKEA chairs… that is the only downfall but other than that, I really don’t have anything to complain about simple because these does exactly what I needed.
Will these caster wheels protect your hardwood floor, laminate floor or sensitive floors?
Yes, guaranteed, these are by far the safest wheels for people who have sensitive floors such as hardwood floors.
They are silent, they wont leave marks, they wont damage the floor over time and also will last you for quite a long time…
My office has laminate floors and the previous caster wheels that I was using on my chair kinda left marks on the floor, but that has not happened since the day I started using these wheels.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
The number one reason I recommend these wheels is not because they are cheap, the main reason I recommend them is because they are strong and also do not damage the floor over time.
You won’t need to use an office chair mat if you use these wheels.
Will these wheels attract dog hair?
Nope, I have a dog that is always with me in my office and these wheels has never accumulate any of the dog hair…
So, if you have a dog or a cat that is always in your office, then these wheels is what you should buy.
How durable are these wheels?
These are very durable, they do not contain any plastic, they also look good, they can match almost any chair…
If you care about the look of your chair than these wheels will definitely work for you, they look good to the eye, they are gorgeous and they are extremely stylish… I’m not that good when it comes to style but these does look good.
Can these caster wheels fit in any office chair?
- They fit about 99% of the office chairs available on the market right now.
- They fit very well on a herman miller Aeron
- They also work on the Humanscale Steel case
- They fit even on a Hon
- They are great on Soma, Allsteel, Knoll or Alera
- What grat about these 6 inch wheels is that you can also use them, on the DXracer chairs
- They fit on Homall, Ficmax, and also will work on the salon, work station and drifting stools.
- They also work on different types of swivel chairs with studded wheels…
Please note: These do not work on IKAE chairs.
Where can you buy these wheels?
I bought them on amazon after they were recommended to me by my mother in-law.
I didn’t buy them just because my mother in-law told me too, I only bought them after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
CLICK HERE TO BUY THEM ONLINE ON AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)