Out of all the rugs available on the market right now, choosing one can be very challenging…
So, in this article, in going to share the rug that I personally use and recommend for laminate floors.
Please note: I’m only recommending this rug to people who have dark laminate flooring.
So, if you are looking for a high-quality stylish rug that will match your dark laminate floor than this article is exactly for you.
I have dark laminate floor in my dining room and it took me about 4 weeks to finally find a rug that matches dark laminate flooring.
The rug that I’m talking about has an enhanced premium polypropylene fibers that will help provide comfort and durability.
Well, if you are looking for a soft comfy rug than the rug that I’m going to recommended is what you should get.
The rug that I’m talking about is called Safavieh Adirondack Moroccan Distressed Area Rug and it extremely stylish plus it adds color to the room.
There are quite a lot of different rugs that you can choose from but the reason m recommending this one is because I also bought it and it goes well with dark laminate flooring.
What are the things that I love about this area rug?
- It goes very well with my dark laminate floor
- It matches any dark laminate flooring
- It brings color to the room
- It makes the room look a bit more stylish
- It has a luxury design to help make your home look like a million-dollar home
- It looks extremely expensive, it makes the room look a lot more stylish, luxury and attractive
- It comes it a lot of different designs that you can choose from
- It easy to maintain, and also easy to clean
- It fit any décor style, you can use this rug in any room that has dark laminate flooring, from your bedroom, to your living room, dining room or even in your office
- It has a very sleek look because of the low pile height
- You can put in underneath any future such as dining room coffee table and more because it is about 0.433 inch thick
How much does it cost?
You Can CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE on Amazon
What I also love about this rug is that, it doesn’t cost a lot of money but also high quality at the same time.
It has premium polypropylene fibers but also affordable, it not cheap but also not expensive… almost anyone can afford buying it without breaking the bank.
The only thing that I can personally promise you about this rug is that, you are not going to regret spending your money on it…
For me, buying this rug was worth every penny… I bought one for my dining room and also bought another one for my home office.
Out of all the things that I love about this rug, what I love the most is that, it hasn’t given me any issues… it doesn’t damage or leave marks on my laminate floors and also doesn’t smell bad.
Is this rug safe and suitable for dark laminate floor?
Yes, this rug doesn’t have a backing that could damage or ruin your dark laminate floors over time, so you really don’t have anything to worry about.
Caution: Most rugs that are available on the market right now are not safe on laminate floors, that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug to use on your dark laminate flooring.
What are the things that I do not like about the Safavieh Adirondack Area rug?
Well, I’ve had this area rug on my dining room for quite some time now, and I do not have anything that I do not like about it.
This may sound too good to be true but this area rug is by far the best rug I have ever spent my money on, it stylish, high quality and it match the dark laminate floor very well.
If you are looking for a high-quality rug than this area rug is what you should buy…
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying…
I bought this area rug after reading the customer reviews, I was very impressed and amazed with the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it.
What are the pros and cons of using this rug on dark laminate floor?
- It great for high traffic areas
- Best for people who have pets that like to sleep on the floor, if you have a dog or a cat than you should get this rug (my dog loves to take a nap on this rug) I guess it because of its softness.
- If you have kids than this rug is also for you, the reason I recommend it to people who have kids is because it doesn’t shed, wear or tear easily (it made from enhanced premium polypropylene fibers)
- It not heavy… it is light weight. You won’t need any power to take it outside if you want to hand wash it
- It stylish, if you are looking for a high quality good looking trendy rug than you need to get this area rug
- It strong, which means, it will last you for a very long time
- it comes in 4 different colors that you can choose from, Ivory-charcoal, ivory-grey, ivory-navy and ivory-silver
- it doesn’t have any backing that could ruin or damage your laminate flooring over time
- There is no such thing as a perfect area rug, but for now I honestly do not have anything to complain about simple because this area rug matches my dining room and also goes well with my dark laminate floor.
Before buying this are rug, I was a bit skeptical and nervous about buying it… what made me buy this rug was because of the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it on amazon.