There is no such thing as the best bed frame for hardwood floors… don’t be fooled by big companies that tells you that their bed frames were made for hardwood flooring.
If your existing bed frame keeps sliding than the only thing that you are going to need is the furniture pads to help prevent your bed from sliding.
There are a lot of furniture pads that you can choose from, but you need to be very careful when shopping for furniture because some pads can easily damage your hardwood floor.
There are three types of furniture pads that you can use, felt pads, latex pads and rubber pads.
Do not use rubber pads because these pads can easily discolor your wood flooring and also do not use latex pads because these will stain your hardwood floor.
The only pads that are safe for hardwood floor are the felt pads…
What are the best felt pads to use on your bed frame feet that are also safe for hardwood floor?
The only felt furniture pads that I highly recommend to people who have hardwood floors are the X-PROTECTOR NON SLIP FURNITURE PADS..
The reason I recommend these felt furniture pads is because I have been using these pads for over a year now and they work like magic.
These pads prevent my bedframe from sliding even when my 3-year-old daughter keep jumping on top of the bed…
I have tried quite a lot of different furniture pads from amazon, but none worked on my hardwood floors until I found the X protector non slip felt pads.
I wasted a lot of money trying different furniture pads that ended up ruining my hardwood floors that is why you need to be very careful when looking for furniture pads.
Some furniture pads that I have used left marks on my floor and some even left residue.
After trying different pads that didn’t hold my bed from sliding, my mom told me to try the X protector felt pads from amazon.
After talking to my mom, I went to amazon to first read customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
I was very impressed by the reviews since a lot of people who were using these pads on hardwood floor were also highly recommending them.
I immediately bought these pads after reading the reviews and I’m very happy with my purchase.
Please, CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these pads on hardwood floors.
I highly recommend reading customer reviews before buying anything online just to avoid getting ripped off.
Will these pads work on vinyl plank flooring?
Yes, these work on both dark and light vinyl plank floors, these were made and specially designed for slippery hardwood floors.
Are these furniture pads safe to use on laminate hardwood floors?
Yes, you can use these on laminate floor, bamboo floor, cherry wood floor and also on engineered hardwood floor.
These pads work on all types of hardwood flooring… it doesn’t matter what type of wood floor you have installed in your home, these will work guaranteed.
How long can these furniture pads keep your bed frame from sliding?
These pads are strong and super high quality… the only thing I can tell you is that these are the most long-lasting furniture pads I have ever used.
I usually replace the pads on all four my bedframe legs after 3 months…
What are the things that I love about using these furniture pads to keep my bedframe from moving?
- These keep my bed frame from sliding
- Safe to use on vinyl plank floors, laminate floors, bamboo floor and engineered floors.
- Easy to use
- Long lasting
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time
- Works on all types of furniture, you can use these pads on couch, bedframe, chairs, tables and a lot more.
- Were designed for hardwood floor
- They have felt backing that helps keep the furniture in place
- Protect your floor from furniture stains
- Protect your floor from leaving marks on your floor
- Protect your floor from furniture scratches
- These helps increase the life span of your floor
- These are 1/5-inch-thick, they don’t add too much height on your furniture
- You can resize them to the size of your bedframe legs…
- They are easy to resize, you can use scissors or a knife
How much do these felts pads costs?
What are the things that I don’t like about these furniture pads?
Well, I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about these pads because they don’t have latex.
Latex can easily damage your hardwood floor that is why I love these pads because they don’t contain latex.
What are the pros and cons of using these pads?
- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Keep the furniture in place
- They are no slip
- Doesn’t leave residue on your floor
- Work well on all hardwood floor types
- You can use them on any type of furniture
- You can use them on any room, bedroom, kitchen, living room and even on your bathroom.
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money
- Cheap but high quality
- Adhesive side sticks the feet of the furniture
- This may sound too good to be true, but I don’t have anything negative to say about these pads.
Where to buy?
I don’t think these pads are available offline…
I usually buy these pads online from amazon and I don’t have any complains.
I know a few online stores that are selling these furniture pads, the reason I recommend buying them from amazon is because amazon is a lot cheaper and amazon always deliver on time.
Reminder: Never used latex pads on your hardwood floor and avoid using rubber pads because they discolor the floor.
Only felt pads are safe for hardwood floor.
You don’t need to buy a new bed frame, there is no such thing as a perfect bed frame that was designed for hardwood floor.
The only thing you need are the furniture pads and put them underneath your bedframe legs…