Are you looking for the best high quality carpet tape for stair treads? Than this article is exactly what you have been looking for.
After trying 5 different carpet tape to use on my slippery laminate hardwood stair treads, I finally found a carpet tape that does the job extremely well.
It doesn’t leave residue, it doesn’t smell and it keeps my kids and my two dogs from slipping on the hardwood stairs.
There are a lot of carpet tapes to choose from these days available on amazon right now and choosing the right one can be a challenge since most are just garbage.
So which carpet tape do I recommend for stair treads?
The only carpet tape that I highly recommend you to use is the Xfasten double sided carpet tape simple because I have been using it for about a year now and it works like magic.
I have tried quite a few different carpet tapes but the Xfasten carpet tapeis got to be by far the best one I have ever used so far and it extremely strong but also doesn’t damage my expensive laminate floor.
I have recommended this carpet tape to a lot of people and I have never received a single complain which means it really does work.
If it works for me than I’m very positive that it will also work for you too. It easy to use and it also easy to peel off on top of that it doesn’t leave any residue behind.
So what are the things that I love about this carpet tape?
- It works well on stair treads
- It easy to use
- It easy to cut
- It easy to peel off
- It doesn’t leave sticky residue
- It doesn’t smell
- It works great even on high traffic areas
- It keeps my kids from slipping
- It prevents my dogs from slipping since my floors can be extremely slippery especially the stair treads
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money, it basically cheap but high quality at the same time
- It works for all types of stair treads, you can use it on tiles, hardwood and a lot more
- It not toxic
- It won’t makes your pets sick
- It last for a very long time, you won’t have to change it too often
- It keeps my grandmother from slipping especially when she’s drunk
Will it work on high traffic stair treads to keep the carpet from slipping?
It works on all types of floors, I have been using it on laminate hardwood floor and it has never given me any problems… it does the job pretty well when it comes to keeping the carpet in place.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using it on stair treads.
You will love the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending it which means it really does work.
I have been using it for quite some time now and buying it was worth every penny because it keeps my family safe all the time which means I can rely on it without a doubt.
What are the things that I don’t like about this carpet tape when it comes to using it on stair treads?
Well, I honestly do not have any complains simple because it works way better than I expected.
There is no such thing as a perfect carpet tape, this tape is also not perfect but it freaking works and it exceeded my expectations.I bought it after it was recommended to me by a friend and I loved it that is why it is the only carpet tape I recommend to people who are looking for a strong high quality tape to use on stair treads.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price… this tape is cheap but high quality at the same time…
Will this carpet tape really work on high traffic areas?
Yes, I have a family of 7 and two dogs… if it works for me than it should also work for you too. Just give it a chance, you really don’t have anything to lose because it cheap anyway.
What kind of floors can you use this tape on?
- Tile flooring
- Marble flooring
- Hardwood flooring
- Vinyl flooring
- Laminate flooring
- And a lot more… it works on a lot smooth floors
Can you use it on concrete stair treads?
Yes but only if your concrete floor is smooth and doesn’t build up dust over time…
How to make this carpet tape last you for a very long time when using it in stair treads?
You need to sweep and wipe the stair treads with a wet towel, make sure that there is no dust on the stair treads before applying it than it should last you for a very long time.
Where to buy?
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT ONLINE FROM AMAZON so you can get it for a much cheaper price…
It cheap but it much cheaper when buying it online from amazon.com
I also bought it from amazon and it was nicely packaged and also was delivered on time. Buying it was worth every penny.
What are the pros and cons?
- It works
- It can hold any carpet extremely well
- It works with all types of smooth floors
- It doesn’t ruin, damage or discolor your floor
- It not toxic
- it great for people who are allergic to strong smells because it also doesn’t have a horrible smell even after using it for a very long time
- it cheap, it works and it easy to use
- it very easy to peel off when you want to change it or remove it
- it keeps my kids safe and also keeps my two lovely dogs from slipping
- The only annoying thing that is a turn off about this carpet tape is that it left glue on my scissors that I had a hard time scrubbing off other than that it great.
I hope this article was helpful… good luck and god bless.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)