I recently bought a aeron chair by herman miller and it awesome, it was expensive but buying it was worth every penny.
This is by far the best office chair I have ever used… I use it daily and it awesome, I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it.
The only thing that I do not like about the chair are the caster wheels, the original wheels that came with this chair kinda ruined my expensive laminate floor in my office.
My mom told me to look for replacement wheels that were designed for sensitive floors but also can fit on herman miller chairs.
So, after browsing around the internet, I stumbled upon some really nice wheels that worked perfectly on my aeron chair plus these wheels were designed for sensitive floors.
The wheels that I’m talking about are called Heavy Duty Office Chair casters By Lifelong and they are freaking awesome, I highly recommend them to anyone looking for replacement wheels for any herman miller chairs.
Great thing about these wheels is that, they do not scratch or leave marks on the floor on top of that they glide smoothly without discoloring the floor.
There are quite a few replacement wheels that you can choose from but the reason I recommend the casters wheels by Lifelong is because I’ve been using these wheels for a few weeks now and they haven’t given me any issues plus they fit my aeron chair extremely well.
What I also love about these wheels is that, they are very stylish, they match my chair and they look awesome plus they can withstand up to 650 pounds.
If you have an aeron miller chair and looking for high quality replacement caster wheels that wont ruin your floors over time than these wheels are exactly what you are looking for.
How much do these wheels cost?
Things that you are going to love about these wheels
- These wheels are easy to install, even my three year old son can install these within seconds. You won’t need any special tools… no skill needed
- They are suitable for all type of floors, they were made for both soft and hard surface floors, great on high pile carpet and hard floors such as hardwood flooring
- Replacing your old wheels with these ones won’t even take minutes, you take out the old ones and put the new ones without needing any tools
- They are good on floating floors such as vinyl, bamboo and laminate, they also work on marble floors, tile floors or concrete floors
- Another advantage of these wheels is that, they work or fit almost all types of office chairs, I use them on my embody Herman miller chair, my wife uses them on Aeron Herman miller, they work perfectly on both chairs
- They are about 6 inches wide and 1.20 in height, they are tall enough but also doesn’t add too much height on the chair
- What I personally like about these wheels is that, I’ve been using them daily for about two months now and they’ve never given me any issues, I haven’t had any problems and my wife also hasn’t made any complains, if these work for my wife than I’m very positive that they will work for you too.
- By far the strongest wheels I have ever used, they were made and designed for heavy duty, made from industrial-grade steel, no wheels can beat that on top of that they have super high quality ball bearings that do not attract pet hair
- The original wheels that came with my office chair gave me a lot of problems such as leaving marks on my office laminate floors, these replacement wheels 10 times better than the original wheels that came with the chair
- If you have sensitive floors that get scratched easily then you need these wheels as they won’t ruin your floors over time, they were designed for super sensitive floors such as engineered hardwood floors
Things that I personally don’t like about these wheels
- The only downfall to these wheels is that, they kind of run smooth as long as the surface is smooth but other than that I do not have any complains
- As much as these are the best caster wheels I’ve ever had, they kind of get stuck in uneven flooring such as tiles…
- Before buying these caster wheels, I was looking for the wheels that roll smoothly without much effort. And these wheels do the trick, but not as well as expected even though they are way better than the original wheels that came with my office chair.
- They do not work or fit any IKEA chairs
Why don’t you CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying.
I have been using these wheels daily for quite some time now and they are by far the best office chair wheels I have ever spent my money on that is why I highly recommend them to people who have Herman miller chairs.
A lot of people who have aeron herman miller chairs are also highly recommending these wheels under the amazon customer reviews which means these wheels are definitely do the job.
What are the pros and cons of using these wheels on aeron herman miller chairs?
- If you have sensitive floors or sensitive floors such as hardwood, laminate or vinyl floors than you need these wheels because they help protect your floors from scratches.
- These are rubber, not like the original plastic caster wheels that will come standard with Herman miller chairs… plastic wheels can easily damage sensitive floors
- These are 100 times better than the original caster wheels that came with my Herman miller embody chair and also way better than the wheels that came with the aeron herman miller chair.
- They provide smooth gliding, these are quite as a mice, they do not make any squeaky noise whenever I’m gliding the chair
- The only con is that these do not work will IKEA chairs
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)