I recently bought cosm office chair by herman miller but after a week or so the wheels that came with my office chair started to give me issues, I can’t move around the office, the wheels tend to stuck and make noise and the wheels are destroying my laminate floor.
I had no idea what to do because these wheels were really getting on my nerves. My dad told me to brows on the internet for best castor wheels for cosm chair or sensitive flooring.
So, after searching and browsing on the internet, I finally stumbled upon these wheels on amazon. Before buying these wheels, I first checked the reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
So far so good most of the reviews were positive, I was a bit skeptical at first because I never heard of this company before but so far I’m really impressed about the positive outcomes from the reviews. I decided to try them out and oh boy! They work like magic.
So, if you are looking for high quality caster wheels that are safe to use on your cosm office chair, then this article is exactly what you have been looking for.
The castor wheels that I’m talking about are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong, and they work great on my cosm chair by herman miller. Buying these replacement wheels was indeed a good investment simply because they are 100 times better than the original wheels that came with my office chair.
What I love the most about these wheels is that they rotate in their own 360 degrees orbit perfectly, they are definitely a little heavier as the hardware of these casters are metal and not plastic like most standard casters come with.
I will absolutely recommend these wheels to everyone who have cosm office chair by herman miller or to anyone who have sensitive flooring.
The only thing that I can promise you is that, these casters will work on your cosm office chair. They will fit perfectly and glide smoothly, plus it won’t be an issue to install them.
You really don’t have to worry yourself about the price because these are affordable. You’ll love these wheels simply because they are a great quality for cosm office chair.
How much do these wheels cost?
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- Simply because they roll over everything and they make your chair raw smoothly, they may be a bit pricey but believe me they are so worth it I highly recommend.
- what these casters do is so unbelievable they are easy to roll across desks, no need for plastic sheets to protect the wood.
- I’m so delighted with these wheels in less than five minutes I was able to install with no tools and effort.
- All of the load bearing components are metal and the frame that holds the wheel.
- The wheel is solid, with a solid rubber tire around it, which will give it traction on any hard surface.
- The wheel has a larger circumference then the original casters, which rolls absolutely silently, no clunks or rumble thanks to the rubber tire.
- These casters also raise the height of the chair this may either be a benefit or a drawback to you but since I have long legs, I actually like this feature.
- The quality bearing means that the wheel rotates perfectly and effortlessly.
- Installing these castors is the matter of pulling the current wheels off, and popping these, they protect your floor and glide around making no noise at all.
- They are strong and sturdy.
What are the things that I didn’t like about the wheels?
- They do not fit IKEA chairs. But you really don’t have anything to worry about since you will be installing them on a herman miller chair.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying about these wheels.
The lifelong caster wheels were designed to protect your floors from damage, they are soft rubber, and you won’t even need to buy a chair mat as these do not scratch or dent the floor.
I have my herman miller chair, infect I personally fell like it is by far the best office chair I’ve ever had, it high quality, it soft and super comfy.
The only thing that I didn’t like about the chair are the plastic wheels that it came with, the casters were just pure garbage, they didn’t roll nicely and also left a few marks on my office floors.
The lifelong wheels definitely made my herman miller chair a lot better when it comes to movement, the chair doesn’t stuck anymore on top of that it doesn’t leave marks on my floor, what more can you really ask for.
Buying these wheels was a great investment for me since the casters kinda make my chair look a lot more stylish.
What are the pros and cons of using these wheels?
- It has some really high quality bearing, the bearings haven’t fall out like the most caster wheels that I’ve tried
- They are compatible with all herman miller chairs
- They are easy to install, you won’t even need to use tools
- they sit a lot higher than most standard office chair wheels, which is a good thing
- since I’ve had these wheels my herman miller chair
- feel a lot more stable
- they do not make any noise whenever I roll or glide the chair
- what makes these wheels stand out is that they do not make a squeaky noise when I’m gliding the chair while working
- they glide and roll a lot more smoother, you won’t even have to put any effort when rolling the chair
- They do not work with smaller stems
- They are also not compatible with IKEA chairs
- you won’t be able to disassemble them for cleaning
- they do not come with locks