About two weeks ago, my sister surprised me with really nice stylish deep carpet just to cheer me up because of some personal issues.
Well, it worked and I loved the carpet… this was by far the best gift I have ever received from my sister, so I used this carpet on my office. After a while I soon realized that the caster wheels that came with my office chair was slowly ruining my expensive carpet.
This got me really angry because this carpet was extremely expensive.
So, I went online and searched for caster wheels that were designed for carpet, then luckily found caster wheels that does a lot more than what I expected.
The wheels are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong , and they work like magic…highly recommend them to anyone looking for wheels that are suitable for deep carpet.
This will probably sound too good to be true but, this was by far the best caster wheels I have ever used that is why I highly recommend them.
But before buying these wheels, I first checked the reviews just to hear what other people were saying and to my surprise most of the reviews were positive so I decided to try them out and oh boy they work like magic.
Please note: these wheels are not only for deep carpet…. They are also great on high pile carpet, thick carpet or area rugs…
I also highly recommend these to people who have sensitive floors such as bamboo, laminate or vinyl floors.
My dad has engineered hardwood floors on his office and these worked perfectly for him too. They roll from carpet to hardwood without any issues.
Most wheels are plastic which wear the carpet over time, good thing about these wheels is that, they are rubber and they wont wear your carpet in the long run.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS, just to hear what other people are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have deep carpet are also highly recommending these casters.
These are got to be by far the best caster wheels I have ever used, they are great on my carpet, they don’t get stuck, they roll nicely and on top of that they kinda makes my chair look a lot more expensive.
They roll nicely on the carpet even when you are sitting on the chair, they glide smoothly from hard surface floor to carpet, they don’t stuck and also don’t make any annoying noise when rolling the chair.
I was a bit skeptical at first because I never heard of this company before but so far, I am really impressed with how sturdy the wheels are.
I’m not very good when it comes to convincing people but the only thing that I can promise you is that, these wheels won’t wear your carpet over time…
You will not regret buying these they are affordable and great pleasure to use, I will absolutely recommend these to everyone and purchase again when the time comes.I already recommended them to my two best friends and they both loved these wheels that is why I’m very positive that they will also work for you too.
Great thing about these wheels is that they work on about 995 of chairs, I’m pretty sure they will fit on your chair.
Please note: these do not work on IKEA chairs, so if you are looking for replacement wheels to use on an Ikea chair, these are definitely not for you.
How much do these wheels cost?
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- What I personally love about these wheels is that, they will help increase the lifespan of my carpet, unlike the previous wheels that kinda damage the carpet… so if you want your carpet to last than these are definitely for you
- I use these chair wheels on my carpet and they are just unbelievable, they don’t rip my carpet as the previous wheels did, and the glide smoothly even on my deep carpet.
- They roll over everything and they make your chair raw smoothly, they are affordable believe me and they are worth every penny because these casters are game changing and will definitely make your life easier, highly recommended.
- The wheels work well, the chair rolls so much easier and very smooth your floors won’t be damaged, less noise with these casters you won’t need no plastic mat under your feet.
- They are great wheels that are kind to wood floors, bamboo floor, laminate floor, vinyl floor, marble floor, high pile or low pile carpet and any sensitive flooring.
- They glide effortlessly across any kind of flat floor because the load spread out much more, they don’t cause any issues when rolling over the thinner part of deep carpet planks.
- The color of the caster wheels is great, it should match any chair regardless of size or color, they are as quiet as advertised for sure.
- They are absolutely fast and easy to install.
- The build quality on these caster wheels is quite good as well no cracking or noise at all.
- What I love the most is that these caster wheels are a medium density rubber so when you sit on the chair they deform slightly and spread the load out more than a plastic wheel that come with the chair.
What are the things that I didn’t like about the wheels?
- They don’t fit on IKEA chairs.
What makes these wheels different from other chair wheels?
Based on my personal experience, these are a lot better than most standard wheels simple because they are no plastic, they are high quality rubber which is soft to the floor but extremely strong at the same time.
These wheels are the only caster wheels that can withstand loads up to 650lbs…