Me and husband recently bought a house, best decision we’ve ever made… it everyone’s dream to own a home one day and my dream just came true.
So, we decided to install hardwood floor in the dining room but hardwood floor was kinda expensive so we ended up getting laminate floor since it was a lot cheaper.
I love our laminate floor, my dining room looks amazing, I have no regret so far.
About a few weeks ago, we bought some really luxury Howard miller dining chairs that came with plastic caster wheels.
These chairs are amazing, they match the decor of my house and they are extremely comfortable. Even my kids cannot get enough of these chairs.
The only problem was that, the chairs were leaving scuff marks on my laminate floor.
Laminate flooring is extremely sensitive to scratches, so the plastic caster wheels ended up ruining my dining floors.
So, me and my husband decided to look for replacement wheels that were designed for sensitive floors to help prevent the chairs from scratching the floor.
I have two kids, they love rolling or gliding the dining room chairs, but the only problem was we ended up spending a lot of money for floor repairs since the caster wheels caused a lot of damage within a few days.
So, after searching and searching with no luck, my dad told me to try the chair wheels by lifelong and these worked like magic.
After talking to my dad, I went to amazon to check the caster wheels out, well I was very surprised and amazed by the customer reviews.
At first, I was a bit skeptical because I thought these wheels were only for office chairs, but to my surprise, a lot of people under the reviews were also highly recommending these wheels for dining room chairs as well.
So, to anyone looking for high quality replacement wheels for their dining chairs, I would highly recommend getting the heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong simple because these worked very well on my dining room chairs.
Will these wheels work on all types of dining room chairs?
Kind of, they fit about 98% percent of chairs, they were designed for office chairs but they also work on different types of chairs with caster wheels.
If they worked on my Howard miller dining room chairs than I’m very positive that these will also work for you as well.
They fit almost all types of chairs, so give them a try and see if they work for you… you really don’t have anything to lose since you can always take them back if they don’t fit on your chairs.
Great thing about these wheels is that, if you don’t like them by any chance, lifelong will give you a full refund…
Please note: these do not work on IKEA chairs, so if your dining room chairs are from IKEA than these are definitely not for you.
Great thing about these wheels is that, they are extremely stylish, they match the décor of the room and they pretty much make your chairs look a lot more stylish.
My Howard miller dining room chairs are very luxurious, but these wheels made them look a lot more expensive, that is why I highly recommend these.
So, if you care about the look of your house, or you are just a stylish person than these wheels are exactly for you. Just try them out…
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON just to hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels on their dining room chairs.
I honestly didn’t buy these wheels just because my dad told me too, I only bought them because of the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- They are easy to install, great thing about these wheels is that, you are not even going to need any special tools to install them on your chairs, just use your bare hands, even my three-year-old daughter can install these without any issues. installing these is easy as 1,23…
- These worked perfectly on my dining chairs, the wheels roll nicely and smooth across my dining room floors.
- These caster wheels are a medium density rubber so when you sit on them they deform slightly and spread the load out more than a plastic wheels, these wheels works for every chair with caster wheels and they have different sizes so that it will be easy to choose any size of your choice whether you looking for office chair or dining room chair.
- The build quality on these caster wheels is quite good as well no cracking or noise at all and their customer reviews are extremely good.
- They glide effortlessly across any kind of flat floor because the load spread out much more, they don’t cause any issues when rolling over the thinner part of a hardwood floor planks.
- These wheels are soft compared to the rigid hard plastic ones that comes with the floor, that probably helps to protect the hardwood floor even when my kids are gliding around there are no damages to the floor.
- The wheels work well, the chair rolls so much easier and very smooth, less noise, no damage to the floor you wont need no plastic mat under your feet.
- The chair allows you to lean back and when you do the wheels do not move, even on the bamboo floor.
- They not only look great but they protect the wood floors, glide like you are floating and are completely silent.
- These wheels are nice, tight, swivel nicely and the wheels rolls great.
What are the things that I didn’t like about the wheels?
- As much as I love these wheels, I personally feel like they were not made for carpet… they don’t roll very well on top of the carpet. But other than that, they haven’t given me any issues.
- Please note: if you have carpet in your dining room, I personally feel like these are your best option simple because they won’t wear your carpet over time even though they are not that smooth when trying to roll the chair on top of carpet, especially high pile carpet.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)