I recently bought high pile carpet for my office because I was tired of the yucky floor mats I was using.
I was so in love with my new carpet my office looked like heaven, after a while I soon realize that the caster wheels that came with my office chair was slowly ruining my expensive carpet.
This made me so sad because I’ve just bought this carpet and it is so expensive to be ruined by these casters.
I had to do something very fast before these casters damage my carpet feather more.
So, I went online and searched for caster wheels that were designed for carpet, then luckily found caster wheels that does a lot more than what I expected.
These got to be by far the best caster wheels I have ever used, they are great on my carpet they don’t get stuck, the roll smoothly and the bonus is that my chair looks a lot more expensive with these casters.
These casters are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong, they work like magic. Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for caster wheels that are suitable for high pile carpet.
They are everything I hoped for, super quiet, super easy gliding, no more crunching sounds and feeling like my wheels are going to break any moment and destroy my expensive carpet.
These wheels are almost identical to what you would see on roller blades, they are very easy to install, literally 5 min and all 5 were in and secured no tools were necessary. I am a BIG guy and these wheels show no sign of stress at all. I highly recommend them.
I have already recommended them to my colleagues who both recently bought high pile carpet and they are amazed by how these caster wheels roll on the carpet and they are both happy and ready to order more casters for their family.
I on the other hand already ordered 3 sets of these caster wheels to put on my desk chairs in my office because these are way better than the wheels that came with my office chair.
These caster wheels are affordable, you’ve got nothing to lose these are cheap but high quality.
Please note: you can always get your money back just in case they don’t work for you.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS, just to hear what other people are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have high pile carpet are also recommending these office casters.
Buying these wheels was really a good investment for me, I do not have a single regret buying them, in fact buying them was worth every penny.
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- Simple, because these wheels glide across the floor like you are sitting on an ice rink, silent, smooth it surely feels like a new chair! Full disclosure.
- These casters swivel and turn perfectly, they have a good quality tailor made box.
- They also fit perfectly in place of the old chair set, and are great on hard surfaces, they allow you to do things without the slightest bit of drag or pull.
- These wheels are manufactured from superior grade rubber, you can move across the floor without cringing or afraid that you will leave behind scratches.
- These caster wheels are a medium density rubber so when you sit on the chair, they deform slightly and spread the load out more than a plastic wheel.
- They rotate in their own 360 degrees orbit perfectly; they are definitely a little heavier as the hardware of these casters are metal and not plastic like most standard casters comes with.
- They not only look good, they add a little bit of height in the chair this may either be a benefit or a drawback to you but since I have long legs, I actually like this feature and they roll nicely on the high pile carpet flooring, quiet and responsive.
- Result of the caster wheels are game changing, with basically no damage on the floor, these are exactly what they appear to be, roller blade wheels with an adapter attached.
- The wheels are larger and made of rubber this makes the chair movement more efficient and kinder to the floor.
- The wheel is solid, with a solid rubber tire around it, which will give it traction on any hard surface.
What are the things that I didn’t like about these wheels?
- These fit most chairs, they can support or withstand up to 650 lbs. on top of that they won’t ruin your carpet over time, so honestly do not have anything negative to say about these wheels.
How much do these wheels cost?
What makes these wheels different from other chair wheels?
- They work on laminate floor
- They work on hardwood floor
- They work on vinyl floor
- They work on carpet
- They work on tiles or marble floor
- They are made for heavy duty, they will last you for a very long time
These are different because they work on all types of surfaces… no matter what types of floors you have, these will work.
What are the pros and cons of these wheels?
- Wont scratch your floor
- Easy to install
- Doesn’t cost a lot of money
- Durable to all floor types
- Doesn’t make any noise when rolling the chair
- Won’t pick up pet hair
- Easy to clean
- Can withstand loads up to 650lbs
- Made of high quality heavy duty rubber
- Look good on any chair
- Very stylish in design
- Work with 98% of chairs
- Great for kitchen and dining room chairs too
- Don’t add too much height on the chair
- Makes the chair look a lot more stylish
- Your chair will also look a lot more expensive
- They match the décor of any room
- Made with industrial-grade steel
- They won’t break easily
- Great for daily use
- Don’t work with IKEA chairs
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)