Are you looking for high quality replacement wheels for your IKEA chair?
If yes, than you came to the right place...
I have an IKEA office chair and finding the right replacement caster wheels wasn’t easy.
There are a lot of caster wheels that were designed for IKEA chairs but 99% of those wheels are just garbage.
So, in today’s article I’m going to recommend the wheels that I personally use on my IKEA office chair simple because these wheels haven’t given me any issues so far.
To be honest, these are by far the best replacement wheels for IKEA chairs available on the market right now.
The wheels are called OPTTICO Office Chair Wheels for IKEA Chairs and they are freaking awesome, I’m pretty sure that you are also going to love these wheels...
Best thing about these wheels is that they roll nicely and they don’t scratch my hardwood floor.
These wheels are 10 times better than the original wheels that came with my IKEA chair...
These are high quality but cheap at the sometime, very affordable… what more can you ask for?
About two weeks ago, I recommended these wheels to my two sisters and they both told me that these were the best replacement wheels they've ever used.
If both my sisters loved these than surely, you will love these wheels too.
What makes these wheels different from other wheels?
What separate these from most of the wheels available on amazon is that these were specially made and designed for IKEA chairs.
They fit all types of IKEA chairs, including gaming chairs, office chairs and IKEA furniture...
What I personally love about these wheels is that, they are gently on my hardwood floor, they do not dent the floor and also do not leave scuff marks when I’m rolling my office chair.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels on their IKEA chairs.
It better to read customer reviews just to hear other people’s opinions, some people gave these wheels a 5 star ratings some gave them 1 star, so it better to hear from both sides and decide whether these are for you or not.
But I would highly recommend that you try these and see if they fit your needs, you can always take them back if they don’t work for you.
If these worked on my IKEA chair than they will also work on your chair as well, you really don’t have anything to lose, these are super cheap anyways lol.
I love IKEA as a brand, I love their furniture, it high quality and very stylish, I love their office chairs as well, but the standard wheels that originally come with their chairs are plastic and they tend to get stuck over time.
The OPTTICO wheels are somewhat stylish, very luxurious… they match the décor of my office and also look good on my chair, these kind of makes my chair look a lot more expensive lol.
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- Simple, because they fit perfectly in place of the old chair set the did not give me any issues while installing them, they allow you to do things without the slightest bit of drag or pull.
- These casters swivel and turn perfectly, they have good quality product and come nicely packaged in a tailor-made box.
- These caster wheels are a medium density rubber so when you sit on them the deform slightly and spread the load out more than a plastic wheel.
- They are essentially like rollerblade wheels with caster posts on them, the bearings are super quiet and smooth, they are soft compared to the hard-plastic ones that comes with the chair, that probably helps to protect the floor.
- They glide effortlessly across any kind of flat floor because the load spread out much more, they don’t cause any issues when rolling over the thinner part of a hardwood floor planks.
- They add a little extra height, they are sleek and they roll nicely on any hard surfaces, quit and responsive.
- The wheels work well in any type of flooring, they roll so much easier and very smooth, less noise and no damage to the floor.
- The wheel is solid, with a solid rubber tire around it, which gives traction on any hard surface.
- And their bearings are high quality which means that the wheel rotates perfectly and effortlessly, you will not regret buying these they are a real pleasure to use.
How much do these wheels cost?
What are the things that I didn’t like about these wheels?
- These only works on IKEA chairs, I tried them on my Herman miller and they didn’t work... that the only downfall other than that, I do not have any complains.
- Please note: these are not perfect, there is no such thing as perfect wheels, every product comes with it own pros and cons… but I’m very positive that you are going to love these wheels.
Will these work with all type of IKEA chairs?
Pretty much, they were designed for IKEA chairs, so yes they pretty much fit all types of IKEA chairs.
Will they work with other type of IKEA furniture?
Yes, as long as that furniture has caster wheels, these wheels will fit, simple because the IKEA furniture have same size caster holes…
What makes these wheels different from other IKEA caster wheels?
Well, these are not cheap plastic wheels that usually comes with IKEA chairs…
The OPTTICO wheels are rubber, high quality rubber that was made and designed for heavy duty, they are soft to any floor, which means they don’t wear the carpet and also don’t scratch wood floor.
These are 10 times better than the standard wheels that will originally come with IKEA furniture.
Great thing about these wheels is that, they are not expensive at all but they look very stylish plus they kind of makes the chair look a lot more expensive.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)