Buying the mirra 2 by herman miller office chair was by far the best decision I have ever made. But the wheels that came with my office chair were damaging my damaging floor.
If you have mirra 2 by herman miller office chair and you are looking for high quality replacement caster wheels for your office than you came to the right place.
So, in today’s article, I’m going to recommend the wheels that I personally love and use on my office chair which is also suitable for hardwood flooring.
The caster wheels are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong. They are very affordable but they are high quality, they are worth every penny, you will not regret buying them.
These wheels are the best caster wheels I have ever used on my mirra 2 office chair, they glide smoothly on the floor, they leave no marks on the floor and the best part is they work very nicely on all types of flooring. They are easy to install, roll amazingly well and they also turn more easily on the floor.
My office chair which is mirra 2 is very expensive letting it go was not part of my plan, plus I’m in love with it because it comfortable, soft and great for daily use which is why I decided to search for best caster wheels for my mirra 2 chair because I really can’t get rid of it that easily because of bad plastic caster wheels.
What made me buy these wheels was the fact that a lot of people under the reviews were highly recommending them that they are surely a good replacement for mirra 2 office chair.
Buying these wheels was really a good investment for me, I do not have a single regret for buying them, in fact buying them was worth every penny because they are exactly what I’ve been looking for.
These caster wheels are way better than the wheels that came with my chair, super-fast shipping and a great quality product. I couldn’t be more happier.
So, if you have mire 2 office chair, I will definitely recommend to try these caster wheels, you will not regret spending your money on them because they work like magic.
How much do these wheels cost?
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- Simply because these wheels glide across the floor like you are sitting on an ice rink, silent, smooth and it surely feels like a new chair! full disclosure.
- These castors swivel and turn perfectly, they have good quality and come nicely packaged in a tailor box.
- They fit perfectly in place of the old chair set, and are great on hard surfaces, they allow you to do things without the slightest bit of drag or pull.
- They roll noiselessly on the hardwood floor or any other sensitive floor and they don’t stain or mark either low pile or high pile carpet.
- The color of the castor wheels is great, it should match any chair regardless of size or color, they are as quiet as advertised for sure.
- Amazing product you can’t even tell they are not originally part of the chair and wonder full customer service.
- These wheels are manufactured from superior grade rubber, you can move across the floor without cringing or afraid that you will leave behind scratches.
- These casters definitely raise the height of the chair a little bit.
- These wheels are the same price as the mats but they offer superior protection for your floors, they are the best solution for having office chairs.
- They are soft compared to the rigid hard plastic ones that come with the chair, probably helps to protect the floor.
what are the things that I didn’t like about the wheels?
- They do not fit IKEA chairs… but you really don’t have anything to worry about since you will be installing them on a herman miller chair.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels.
The heavy duty lifelong rubber wheels were specially made and designed to protect your floors from damage, these wheels are suitable for all sensitive floors such as hardwood that is why I highly recommend them to anyone looking for replacement wheels.
Herman miller chair as extremely high quality, these chairs are expensive for a reason, but the only downfall to these chairs are the plastic caster wheels.
Their wheels are garbage, they don’t glide nicely and they get stuck on top of that they attract dog hair.
I have a dog, he always in my home office, so there is always hair in the floors, the Hermann miller plastic wheels used to pick up all the hair which blocked the bearings over time.
What I love about lifelong caster wheels is that, they do not attract my dog hair at all, I’ve had these wheels for quite some time now and they’ve never given me issues so far.
What are the pros and cost of using these wheels?
- they sit way higher than most standard office chair wheels
- when moving the chair it just feels more stable
- The bearing doesn’t fall out like the other wheels I’ve tried
- They fit all types of herman chairs…
- Installing these on your herman miller chair is easy as 1,2,3.. you are not going to need any special tools
- They roll a lot smoother than the original wheels that came with my chair
- With my weight actually being lower than the max capacity for these, they actually haven’t given me any problems
- I use my chair 7 days a week, I abuse these daily and have been using them for a few months now, but surprisingly still holding up fine, they still glide exactly as the same day I got them
- the casters doesn’t work with smaller stems
- they are not compatible with IKEA chairs
- these can’t be disassembled for cleaning
- they do not come with breaks
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)