Hey home owners, you kept asking me to review different high quality doormat for hardwood flooring, well I’ve done exactly what you asked.
Are you looking for the best entry way rug for your hardwood flooring? Than you came to the right place.
In this article I’m going to share the top ten entryway rugs that you can choose from which are suitable for your hardwood floors.
Please note: all these mats are non-slip, they don’t slide and they are all safe and suitable to use on hardwood floor.
There are hundreds if not thousands of different hardwood floor door mat to choose from these days and choosing the right one for your hardwood floor can be very tricky.
You need to be very careful when shopping for an entry way rug for hardwood floors because most rugs are just garbage and some mats can even discolor your hardwood floors over time.
Guys, I have listed all the different styles… I’m pretty sure you are going to find a doormat that you really like.
Hardwood floors are very sensitive to scratches that is why you need to get a doormat as soon as possible in order to protect your floors from scratches and marks.
|1.Hudson Fiber Entrance Indoor/Outdoor Floor Mat||Read more...|
|2.BEAU JARDIN Indoor Super Absorbs Mud Doormat||Read more...|
|3.GRIP MASTER Durable All-Natural Tough Rubber Doormats||Read more...|
|4.Bungalow Flooring Waterhog, 2' x 3' Durable and Decorative Floor Covering||Read more...|
|5.Gorilla Grip Original Durable Rubber Door Mat||Read more...|
|6.Refetone Indoor Doormat Front Door Mat Durabler Anti-Slip||Read more...|
|7.SlipToGrip Universal Gray Door Mat with DuraLoop||Read more...|
|8. Cosyearn Outdoor Indoor Entrance Doormat||Read more...|
|9.Ottomanson Ottohome Collection Modern Area Rug Doormat||Read more...|
|10.Color & Geometry Doormat, Indoor Outdoor||Read more...|
|Entryway mats for hardwood floors|
This doormat doesn’t need any intro, it is by far the best high quality doormat available on the market right now for people who have hardwood floors.
The reason I placed it on the number one spot is because I have been using it for a few months now and it is by far the best doormat I have ever used.
This mat protect my hardwood floors way better than I expected, the only down fall to this mat is that most people just can’t afford it lol.
Yes it expensive but I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it simple because it does exactly what I needed from a door mat.
The only thing that I can promise you about this doormat is that You are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
This mat is the best, it is made here in the United State, it high quality and on top of that it looks kind of stylish but humble at the same time.
What I mostly love about this doormat is that, it is going to last me for very long time, that is why I really don’t mind the price tag.
- This door mat is great for laminate flooring
- It great for vinyl flooring
- It great on bamboo flooring
- It also good on engineered flooring
- It was specially made and designed for all types of hardwood floors
Buying this mat was worth every penny that is why I’m very happy with my purchase as it hasn’t given me any issues.
Things that I love about this mat:
- It is 3x3 which is exactly the size that you need when you have hardwood floors because it is long enough to take two to three steps before reaching the actual floor
- It can work as an indoor or an outdoor mat, it doesn’t matter where you put it
- It does exactly what a door mat is supposed to do
- It protects the hardwood floors extremely well as it keeps the hardwood floors clean and dust free
- It is not too hard and also not too soft
- It best if you have pets that constantly coming in and out
- It is not too thin
- It is light which makes it very easy to wash or clean
- It doesn’t slide around, it stays in place
- It has a rubber backing that prevents moisture from seeping through to ruin your floors
- It has a weave which helps trap all the little crud coming off of your soles
- It is super high quality
- It fit perfect in front of the door in or out
- You won’t have to keep adjusting it since it doesn’t slide around
- It looks very nice
- It picks up water without getting stained
My top reasons you need this door mat:
- The texture allows moisture to drain onto the recessed part so the top stays dry
- It dries very quickly in case you stepped on it with wet shoes
- It awesome for sloppy weather
- It large and sturdy
- It is big enough that you will be able to walk in and take off your shoes
- It catches water, dust, mud and debris from shoes when entering the house better than any other mat I have tried that why I don’t see myself switching to a different mat anytime soon.
- It lies flat
- Most importantly it big enough to take a couple of steps inside the door
If you are looking for a thick high quality door mat for your hardwood floors then the Hudson Fiber Entrance Floor Mat is exactly what you need…
There are probably a lot of different door mat to choose from these days available on amazon right now but please do not waste you time and money on those mat because you are going to be very disappointed.
Things that I don’t like about this mat
- It kind of expensive but worth every penny at the same time…
I honestly don’t have anything that I don’t like about this mat as it does exactly what I needed, yes it not perfect but it worth giving a try.
Every door mat has its own pros and cons, even though this mat is not perfect, it is by far the best door mat I have ever used since I moved in my new house.
The only thing that I can tell you is that there is no such thing as the perfect door mat, but what I can promise you is that you are not going to regret spending your money on this mat.
How much does it cost
CLICK HERE TO CHECK CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON so you can get it for a much cheaper PRICE.
Please do not buy this mat offline because it is ridiculously expensive when buying it locally, you need to buy it online from amazon so you can get it for a much reasonable PRICE.
I also bought it online from amazon and my order was delivered on time, I’m very happy with my purchase since it haven’t given me any problems so far…
I don’t have a single regret from spending my money on it because it was exactly what I was looking for.
Please note: You can still get this mat from online stores like eBay and Walmart but only buy it from amazon because amazon is way cheaper then these online stores plus amazon has the cheapest shipping.
I have tried quite a lot of different door mats to protect my hardwood floors and most of the mats I have tried were garbage as they were moving around and I had to keep adjusting them too often.
The Hudson Fiber Entrance Floor Mat doesn’t slide or move at all.
It is better than any other mat I have ever tried so far that why it is the only mat I recommend to people who have hard wood floors.
My boss also has hardwood floors and she is very choosy and super picky, I advise her to also give this mat chance and she told me that she loved it, if my boos loved it then I’m pretty positive that you are going to love it as well.
I have also told about two of my work friends to buy this mat and both of them told me that it worked for them too… if it has worked for me and 2 of my work colleagues plus my boss then it will probably work for you too.
What made me buy this mat?
After wasting a lot of money trying different door mat that didn’t do the job.
I finally stumbled upon an article that recommended this mat and I immediately went to amazon to first read the reviews
I was very amazed by the reviews since about 95% percent of people were highly recommending it.
I would also advise you to go to amazon and read the customer reviews just to hear what other people are saying who have also bought this mat.
It is very important to read the customer reviews before buying anything online just to avoid getting ripped off…
Is this entry way rug easy to use?
Hell yes… this door mat is by far the best entry way rug I have ever used…
Is it easy to wash using a washing machine?
I do not recommend washing this mat using a washing machine simple because it is a *water hog mat*.
The best way to clean it is to use a vacuum regularly depending on the traffic that is coming in and out of your house.
Most water hog mat manufactures recommend cleaning the mat with a vacuum simple because it gets all the fine debris left in the deep crevasses.
How to properly wash this mat?
If you want to wash it then you need to wash it with a powerful garden hose and a little soapy water to loosen up the real dirt and grime.
Is this door mat really safe for hardwood floors?
- Yes, yes and hell yes.
- This mat can be placed on any type of hardwood flooring surfaces.
- It was designed to hold in place better than any other door mat I have ever used.
- It has a premium rubber backing underneath to prevent it from scratching or damaging your wooden floor.
Should you use it as an indoor or outdoor mat?
This door mat was specially made and designed to be used both inside or outside the house…
it really doesn’t matter where you put it…
is it good for high traffic areas?
Yes, I HIGHLY recommend it for high traffic areas because it is extremely strong…
The premium rubber backing used on this mat is super high quality, it won’t break down even on high traffic entrances.
Me and my family have been abusing this mat for quite some time now and it still look like it bought it yesterday…
If you are looking for a doormat that is super absorbent than this mat is exactly what you are looking for.
It absorbs just about anything lol, you won’t even need to wipe your feet… this mat will clean your shoes automatically when stepping on it.
The reason I included this mat on this list is because my mother in-law told me to include it since she has been using it for over three months now as an entry way rug and she loves it.
What are the pros and cons of using this mat on hardwood floors?
- By far the best absorbent doormat available on the market right now
- It absorbs mud, water dust, slush, sleet, grass, rain, snow and also absorbs moisture from your shoes instantly
- If you live where it snows a lot than you need this doormat because it absorbs the snow from your shoes within seconds
- This doormat is also great for people who have dogs or cats that loves to play outside because it will absorbs the dirt from your pet paws to prevent pet foot prints on your hardwood floor
- It is a heavy duty mat, it looks and feel soft but it was designed for heavy duty
- It is very stylish, this mat goes well on any room and it matches almost any décor in your home
- This is an entry rug but you can also use it on your bedroom, backdoor, laundry, living room, garage or even on your home office
- If you have a lot of people coming in and out of your house than this mat is a great option since it absorbs just about anything that could harm or damage your hardwood floors
- It not expensive, it high quality and also affordable as well
- It has a non-slip latex backing, the backing on this mat is also very high quality because it doesn’t cause scuff marks and it also won’t discolor your hardwood floors over time
- This mat comes in seven different colors that you can choose from, they have black and white, brownish tan, black and brown, green, green and black, pink and yellow
- It is easy to clean and also machine washable as well, great for lazy people such as myself lol
- It easy to maintain, you can just shake or hose off with water and you are good to go
- It doesn’t have a bed smell even after absorbing moisture or water from your shoes
- Great for people who have kids, if you have young kids that come in and out of the house, than you need to invest on this mat because it will automatically absorbs mud or dirty off your kids shoes, boots or feet.
- It high quality and very strong as well, it has high quality fibers that don’t wear or tear easily
- It stays in place
- It low profile
- You can only wash it in cold water
- You can only wash it on a low agitation cycle without fabric softeners
- Some shedding of fibers may occur in first washes or use
Tip: it is highly recommended to vacuum this doormat before using it to help prevent shedding when using it for the first time.
How much does the BEAU JARDIN cost?
It looks simple, but it adds a bold statement to any entrance plus it has a very TOUGH CONSTRUCTION.
If you are looking for something tough that also look simple but can trap all kind of dirt than this mat is for you.
It looks very simple, but don’t let the look fool you.
What are the things that I like about this doormat?
I used to use this doormat as my entrance rug when I was living in a tiny house on my grannies backyard when I was still in college and it did a great job when it comes to trapping small dirt, small rocks, mud and moisture off the shoes.
Reason to buy this doormat:
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is extremely strong
- It will probably last you for quite a long time since it is constructed with tough high quality all-natural rubbers
- Yes it strong but it also durable too and also soft to the feet
- it works for both indoors and outdoors but I personally recommend using it outside
- it easy to clean, but do not bleach it when washing it or else it will lose the color
- the backing is natural rubber, it won’t discolor or ruin your Harwood floor over time
- it has a simple nice look
- It doesn’t slide around
- It great as a front door mat
- It fits easily under a door that is too low for most mats
- It good for high traffic entrances
What makes this doormat different from other doormat is that, the slightly raised polypropylene fabric will help to trap dirt within it patterned grooves.
Another thing that I really liked about this mat is that, it dries quickly when steeping on it with wet shoes to help prevent every day wear and tear. This is great as an outside doormat.
Things that you are going to love about this doormat:
- it good for low clearing doors or entry ways since it has a low-profile design
What are the things that I didn’t like about the mat?
- It comes rolled, it won’t get flat instantly after you unbox it, you will need to wait for hours until it get flat.
- If you use it as an outdoor mat and it rains, it will hold water for days, so after it rains you will need to hang dry it
- I do not recommend it to people who live in areas that rains a lot because it hold water for days and it get soggy and mildew smelling
Things that you need to know before buying this doormat if you are going to use it outdoors:
- You need to ensure that it lies flat before using or else you are going to be very disappointed.
Tip: to get it flat, you will need to roll it in an opposite direction overnight or until it get flat
Is it easy to clean?
Yes, you can simple vacuum it or just sweep with a broom…
How much does the GRIP MASTER cost?
The reason I included this doormat is because a lot of people who have hardwood floors are also highly recommending it.
This that you are going to love about this entry way doormat:
- It looks very cute, it very important to have a cute mat to most people since most people are looking for a doormat to use inside the house
- It great for use indoors and outdoors
- It safe and skid free on any hardwood floor type
- It dry quickly
- It doesn’t harm your hardwood floor over time
- It also great on vinyl, laminate and bamboo floor
- It easy to clean
- It easy to wash
- It can capture and holds about 1.5 gallons of water per square yard, this mat is great for people who are living in areas that rains a lot
- The floral designed and the rubber design on the rubber border can keep water and debris on the mat
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but it not cheap as well
- It high quality
- It strong
- It is made here in the United State
- It is skid resistant, the rubber backing is durable, it made of 20% recycled SBR rubber
- Best for water trapping
- It is eco friendly
- It has a very bountiful pattern
The reason this mat is great for people who lives in areas that rains a lot is because, it made with up to 94% post-consumer plastic materials, it will not mildew or rot because of water.
Is it easy to clean?
Yes, you shake or vacuum it to remove loose dirt, hose it clean and line dry.
Is this mat machine washable?
This is a water hog mat, don’t put it on a washing machine please.
The only way to clean this mat is to hose clean and line dry or just vacuum it instead.
What are the pros and cons of using this doormat on hardwood flooring?
- It trendy
- It looks good on any entrances
- They have six different colors to choose from
- Doesn’t slip or slide
- Can hold about 1.5 gallons of water
- You can scrape your feet clean and no dirt follows you
- Has a low profile, great for doors that swing low
- It soaks quite a lot of moisture, great for people who lives in areas that has a lot of snow
- It looks well made, great for front porch
- It vacuums easily
- It not cheap
- It doesn’t stick well on LVP
Before I included this doormat in this list, I first went to amazon to first read what other people were saying under the customer reviews.
Well, this doormat had a lot of positive reviews and also had good rating plus most people who have hardwood floor were also highly recommending it.
What makes this doormat different from other doormats?
- It absorbs water quickly
- It dries quickly
- It doesn’t smell bed over time because of water
- It catches water underneath the shoes or boots within seconds
If you are looking for something sturdy that looks amazing but also can hold a lot of water than this doormat is exactly for you.
How much does the Bungalow Flooring Waterhog cost?
This doormat is great for winter snow… great for those who are living in Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and Colorado.
This mat is great for snow state, it water proof, easy to clean, low profile and great for high traffic areas.
Out of all the doormat I listed, this one is the best if you live in a state that has a lot of snow because it traps the snow moisture underneath the shoes within seconds.
Top things that you may love about this doormat:
- It durable and safe
- It also good for people who have dogs, this mat is excellent when it comes to trapping dirt on dog paws
- It strong but also yet soft and flexible for all versatility
- This mat also feature fully woven polypropylene fabric
- It comes in four different colors that you can choose from to match the décor of your outside porch
- It best for both indoors and outdoors
- It absorbs moisture, great on water and snow
- It is designed with a strong, rubber beveled border that helps to form a retention dam to trap moisture that is why I highly recommend it to people who live in a snow state such as Pennsylvania
- It dries quickly to help prevent every day wear and tear
- Great for carpet, concrete, laminate, vinyl and engineered hardwood floor
How to use this doormat?
Please make sure to clean the surface first so it won’t slip by any chance. If you are looking for a thin rug than this is for you, it is ¼ inch thick, great for low profile doors.
What is the best way to wash this doormat?
Please don’t wash it using a washing machine.
You just shake or sweep, vacuum or use a broom, if it extremely dirty than just hose it.
How long will this doormat last when using it as an outdoor rug?
To be honest, I I’m really not sure, but I personally believe that it should last you for a very long time simple because it is waterproof and it is water hog plus it was also made for heavy duty or high traffic areas.
Is this mat eco-friendly?
Yes, it doesn’t have a strong rubber smell when using it as an indoor mat, it is constructed with 100% recycled rubber.
It great for people who have dogs that come in and out of the house with dirty paws since it also safe for pets.
If you have a dog that comes in the house with dirty paws than this doormat is exactly what you need since it absorbs moisture and mud a lot quicker than most doormat available on the market right now.
Does this mat really look good with any décor of the room?
Yes, it kind of stylish and it also goes well with any room plus it also matches any room décor since it has more than four colors that you can choose from.
How much does the Gorilla Grip cost?
This doormat is widely used for all weather, it great for both indoor and outdoor.
If you are also looking for a doormat that is machine washable than this mat is exactly what are looking for.
Things that you are going to love about this doormat:
- It a heavy duty doormat that is also machine washable
- It works for all types of weather
- You can use it as an outdoor or indoor mat
- It durable, it made of high quality polypropylene fabric to help absorb water and mud
- It doesn’t have odor and also eco friendly
- It constructed with safe material, great for kids and pets
- When they designed this mat, they slightly raised the polypropylene fabric to help scrap off dirt, dust, grit, mud, sand, grass and snow
- It easy to use
- It easy to clean
- It also works great on high traffic entrances
- It comes in five different stylish colors that you can choose from to compliment any décor
- It also non-slip, it doesn’t slid or move even on high traffic areas
- This mat is perfect for homes with pet such as dogs and cats since it traps all types of dirt underneath your pet paws
- It also doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time
- It low profile, the pile feature a low profile design and reinforced overclock edges that glide under most doors without curling or catching.
- If you have kids or pets, this door mat will give you a peace of mind, you won’t have to worry about dirty floors ever again
- If you are looking for a thin mat than this is for you, great for low profile doors since it is 7/16
- It light weight
- It great on hardwood floor, laminate floor, vinyl floor, bamboo floor and engineered hardwood floor
- It has a non-backing to keep the mat in place, it will never slip on hardwood floors
- It looks nice and stylish. Great for young people who are looking for fashion doormat to match their porch, patio or their décor
- Great for the front door and back door
- Great as a kitchen doormat and also works very well as an office doormat
- The color of this doormat is a plus since it not stained easily
- Another thing that is great about this doormat is that, it not just a cheap mat from china, this mat is high quality and it should last you for a very long time
Does this mat come in rolled?
No, it will not come folded, which is another plus because some mat can take quite a while before they lay flat.
Please note: I know someone who bought it like 5 months ago and it arrived folded in the box.
Is it good for elderly people?
Yes since it is a low profile mat, the low profile is not hazard to elderly family members so you really don’t have anything to worry about.
Your granny or grandpa wont trip on this mat…
How much does the Refetone cost?
If you are not willing to spend too much money on a doormat but looking for something that works and water proof than the SlipToGrip is for you.
It cheap but don’t let the price fool you by thinking that it another garbage doormat.
I highly recommend this one to people who are looking for a high quality doormat that is also water proof but also doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
This doormat is great as an outdoor entrance mat, I honestly do not recommend using it as an indoor mat.
So, what are the things that you are going to like about this one?
- It cheap and it does the job
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but it also high quality as well
- It looks great when using it outside
- Good for high traffic entrances
- Highly recommending it for porch or patio
- Good for snow
- Good for rain
- It water proof, if you use it as an outdoor mat, you won’t have to worry about it absorbing water or odor
- It moisture resistant
- It super easy to wash, do not put it on a washing machine
- It is Phthalate free and BPA free, it very safe
- It captures dirt despite using it for hours
- It provides cushion
- It looks great in any door
- Captures dirt and debris
- It looks good but it not pretty when using it as an indoor mat
Does it come rolled?
Yes, you will need to simple place it in a dryer for about a few minutes, maybe 5 minutes on high heat so it can flattens immediately.
Does this mat only come in gray?
No, they have 3 different colors that you can choose from, Gray, Brown and black.
Is this mat really safe for hardwood floor?
Yes, you can use it on hardwood flooring, engineered hardwood flooring, laminate flooring and vinyl flooring.
Is this mat comfy on bare feet?
It not comfortable on bare feet that is why I highly recommend using it as an outside doormat, don’t use it inside the house because it a little bit rough when stepping on it with bare feet.
What are the downfalls of this mat?
Well, when I was reading customer reviews to hear what other people were saying, there were a few people who were saying that this doormat kind of stained their hardwood floor.
The backing on this mat is not safe on hardwood floors, it will slowly stain or discolor your floor over time, that is why I highly recommend using it as an outdoor mat.
If you are looking for a doormat to use indoors than you need to avoid this one because it will definitely discolor your wood flooring slowly but surely over time.
It good quality, it well made, it looks great, it lays flat, it low profile and also easy to clean but don’t use it inside the house.
This mat is definitely not perfect, infect there is no such thing as a perfect doormat, but I highly recommend it to people who are looking for something that is high quality but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
How much does SlipToGrip cost?
I highly recommend this doormat to anyone looking for something cheap but also does a very good job when it comes to protecting your hardwood floors.
Please note: this doormat kinda feels like a cheap flimsy plastic.
There is really nothing special about this doormat, the only thing that I can promise you about it, is that, I does work when it comes to trapping dirt, mud or anything that is stuck underneath your shoes.
It cheap but it does the job, you can use it as entry way rug on a laundry room, kitchen, or backdoor…
Is it good for outdoor or indoor?
Well, I highly recommend using it as an outdoor entry way rug because the backing could slowly damage or discolor your hardwood floors over time.
It better to use it as an outdoor mat to trap anything stuck underneath the shoes that could scratch or leave marks on your hardwood flooring.
Is it great on high traffic areas?
Yes, it cheap but also strong at the same time.
It doesn’t wear or tear easily since it is water proof and moisture resistance…
Is it non slip?
Yeah, it has a backing to help keep it from sliding.
Is it soft on bare feet?
It kind of soft since it is made with durable material to help provide cushioning but I wouldn’t recommend it to people who have sensitive feet because it a little bit rough because of the deep grooves.
Is it safe and environmental friendly?
To be honestly I don’t really know, but based on the manufacture, they have said that it is PHTHALATE AND BPA FREE.
On it description, they’ve said that it is made by high quality environmental PVC material which can hold up against the toughest weather conditions.
Does it dry quickly?
Yes it does since it is water proof and moisture resistance plus on top of that it does not fade…
Based on the quality of this mat and based on the reviews from other people who have bought it, I honestly believe that it worth every penny since it also doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
How much does it cost?
Lol, you really don’t have to worry about the price, it really cheap but also high quality as well even though it feels flimsy.
What are the pros of this doormat?
- It cheap
- It water proof
- It doesn’t fade
- it captures all kinds of dirt
- It strong
- It was made with high quality PVC material
- It dries quickly
- It can stand any weather condition no matter how tough
- It easy to clean
- It easy to wash
- It good on high traffic areas
- It is non slip
- It durable
- It has a thickness of 0.4 to provide space for opening the door
What are the cons of this doormat?
- Don’t use it indoors because the backing will discolor your wood floor over time
- You cannot wash it using a washing machine
- After taking it out of the box, it won’t come flat immediately, you will need to put it on the high temperature dryer for 5 minutes before it comes flat
Please note: the reason I included this doormat on this list is because it has a lot of positive reviews on Amazon from people who have hardwood floors.
Before including it on this list, I first checked the customer reviews and most people were pretty happy with it.
I’m very positive that you will also like it since a lot of people who have hardwood floors are highly recommending it as well.
This mat is only for indoors, if you are looking for a doormat to use outdoors than this one is definitely not for you.
I only added this mat to this list just because it is the first ever mat I’ve bought when I moved out of my moms basement and it was awesome even though it kind of smells bad when wet.
This mat is not water proof, it absorbs moisture and it has a really horrible smell when wet, it great but I wouldn’t recommend it to people who live in areas that rains a lot or in areas that has too much snow.
What are the things that I loved about this mat when I used to use it on my first apartment?
- It has a nice contemporary leaves design that matches dark hardwood floors
- It goes well with dark hardwood floors
- It has a rubber backing to help keep the mat in place
- It comes in three different gorgeous colors that you can choose from, Brown, chocolate and chocolate brown
- You can use it as a doormat and also can use it as a small area rug
- It great for a busy home, I would highly recommend it on high traffic entrances
- Best for people with kids and pet because it cleans pet paws easily because of it softness
- It not just another cheap low quality doormat from china, this mat is made in turkey, it very durable and high quality even though it smells bad when wet
- The non slip rubber backing doesn’t damage or discolor the hardwood floor over time
- It easy to clean since you can just spot clean it using mild soap or just use detergent
What are the things that I dint like about this doormat?
- Well, I had to vacuum it regularly, which was quite annoying since I’m extremely lazy
- I couldn’t wash it using a washing machine because of the backup rubber
- It took quite a long time to get dry, that is why I don’t recommend it to people who live in areas with a lot of snow or in areas that rains
Do I really think buying this rug is worth it?
- To be honest, it really depends…
- Don’t buy it if you live in areas that rains a lot
- Don’t buy it if you live in areas that has a lot of snow
- Don’t buy it if you usually come in to the house with wet shoes or wet boots
- Don’t buy it if you are looking for an outdoor mat
Please note: it still does a really good job when it comes to trapping dirt, mud, sad, grass, small rocks stuck underneath your shoes, and a lot more.
How thick is it?
Well the Ottomanson is definitely not a thick rug, I wouldn’t recommend it to people with low profile doors…
How much does the Ottomanson cost or where can you check it out?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)