There are a lot of electric brooms to choose from these days. but what is the best one for laminate floors?
Well, today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best electric broom for people who have laminate floors.
The only electric broom that I recommend for people who have hardwood floors such as laminate, bamboo and vinyl plank is the PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Bagless Cleaner.
The reason I’m recommending this electric broom is because I have been using it for over 4 months to clean my laminate flooring and it works like magic.
What I love the most about this electric broom is that, it cleans pet hair on my laminate floors extremely well.
This electric broom is best for people who have dogs or cats at home simple because it was also designed to get rid of pet hair on hardwood flooring.
I have recommended this electric broom to two of my best friends who have laminate floors in their homes and they both told me that they loved it.
If both my friends loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well…
I bought this electric broom from amazon after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending it for hardwood floors.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON to hear what other people are saying who are also using this electric broom when cleaning their laminate floors...
You are going to love the reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floors are also highly recommending it…
The only thing I can promise you about this electric broom is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
I have been cleaning my floors using this broom for over 4 months and I’m very happy with my purchase simple because it does exactly what I needed from an electric broom plus it cleans my dog hair extremely well.
What are the things that I love about this electric broom?
- It doesn’t damage the floor over time
- It doesn’t scratch the floor
- It doesn’t remove the floor finish
- It great on laminate floors
- It great on vinyl plank floor
- It great on engineered hardwood floor
- It also very good on bamboo hardwood floor
- It is by far the best pet hair electric broom I have ever used
- It is easy to use
- It is easy to clean
- It is not heavy, it great for lazy people such as myself because it light weight
- It makes cleaning extremely easy
- It makes me enjoy cleaning my dog’s hair
- It easily cleans around furniture legs
- It cleans easily on low pile legs
- It is easy to empty the dirt cup
- It doesn’t waste too much electricity
- It super strong
- It super high quality
- It will last me for a few years two come because of it quality
- I have dropped it twice but it still looks brand new, that how strong this broom is
- It safely cleans large and small debris from hardwood floors without ruin or scratching your floor
- It has a rubber squeegees, the unique rubber squeegee that is on this broom captures pet hair and dirt and funnels into the vacuum for a great hard clean
- It cleans up against edges and it to corners in hard to clean places
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money BUT high quality at the same time
- It is easy to assembly
How much does it cost?
I’m not sure about the current price because I bought it about 4 months ago…
The reason I recommend checking the current price yourself is because amazon kind of changes their prices quite often.
It doesn’t cost a lot of money though… the only thing I can tell you is that you are going to love it.
What are the things that I don’t like about this electric broom?
The only thing I do not like about it is that, you cannot clean rugs with it. It is only for hard floors such as hardwood floor.
Does this really pick up pet hair on laminate floors?
Yes, I have a dog and I have been using this electric broom for over 4 months now and it does clean pet hair extremely well.
This is great for people who have dogs and cats… if you have pets than you need to get this electric broom especially if you have hardwood floors.
It was specially made and also designed to clean pet hair on wood floors.
Please note: You can’t clean rugs using this electric broom… that is the only downfall of this product. Other than that, I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it.
Is this electric broom really safe to use on laminate floor?
Yes, it doesn’t have any parts on the vacuum that could scratch your wood floors.
I have been using it for a few months now and my 12-year-old son also uses it, but I still haven’t seen any scratches on my laminate flooring.
The reason I recommend it to people who have laminate floors is because it has never given me any issues since the day I started using it.
Does it pick up cat or kitty litter?
Yes, it also picks up kitty litter, cat food and plant dirt…
Basically this can pick up any dry mess your cat makes on the floor.
If you have hardwood floors and you have a kitten than this is exactly what you need.
Is it good when picking up dust on laminate floors?
Yes, I’m thinking about ordering another one for my mom, it picks up everything including dust.
This electric broom picks up everything even stuff between cracks of your floor boards…
It also picks up sand.
Where to buy this electric broom for a much cheaper price?
To get it for a much reasonable price, CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM AMAZON…
Please do not buy it offline because it cost twice as much, it ridiculously expensive when buying it locally, get it from amazon so you can get it for a much cheaper price.
My friend also made the same mistake of buying it offline and he ended up paying twice as much…