There are over hundreds of felt pads to choose from these days, but not all felts pads are created equal, some are good for tile flooring and some were designed for hardwood floors.
Today, I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best furniture felt pads for homes with hardwood floor, laminate floor or engineered hardwood floor.
When shopping for felt pads, you need to be very careful because some felt pads will overlap on most items and some just don’t stick to the furniture properly.
If you have hardwood floor and looking for high quality felt pads for your dining room chairs, kitchen chairs or any type of heavy furniture than this article is exactly for you.
The one and only felt furniture pads that I highly recommend for hardwood floor, laminate floor or engineered hardwood floors are the X-PROTECTOR Premium Felt Pads simple because I have been using them for over a year now and they work like magic.
There is no such thing as perfect felt furniture pads, but the X-PROTECTOR PADS are 100 times better than all the felt pads I’ve tried.
Why do I recommend the X-PROTECTOR PADS for hardwood floors?
Well, there are quite a lot of reasons I recommend these pads, what I mostly love about them is that, they haven’t given me any issues and I’ve been using them for over a year now.
They are definitely not perfect but they are way better than most of the felt pads I’ve tried from amazon.com.
Amazon.com has hundreds of felt pads that you can choose from but 90% of those pads are just garbage and some don’t even stick to the furniture.
15 Things that I love about the X-PROTECTOR FELT PADS:
- They hold very well to all types of furniture
- They do not come off when lifting up the kitchen chairs while I’m mopping or swiping the floor
- They do not leave marks on my hardwood floor
- They do not overlap on my dining room chairs
- They have a very strong adhesive, they do not come off when my kids pushes the chairs
- They come in two different shapes, works great on both square or round shape furniture legs
- They work well even on super heavy furniture such as couches or bedframe
- They are not too thin and also not too thick plus they do not add too much height on your furniture
- They are cheap but high quality at the same time, I’ve tried a few expensive felt pads from amazon 3 weeks back and they didn’t hold very long, those pads were 2 times expensive but they fell off after a few hours
- These pads are soft, they won’t scratch or leave marks on your hardwood floors in the long run, but they are not too soft, great for keeping the furniture in place and stop your chairs from slipping
- The adhesive that comes with these pads is safe, if you have dark hardwood floor you need to be very careful which furniture pads you use because some adhesive can easily ruin your dark hardwood floors over time…. The adhesive on these pads is safe on both dark and light hardwood floor
- You can easily resize them, if they are too big for your chair legs, you can just cut them using scissors
- They are kinda stylish in a way, they will not ruin the décor of your home, they match almost all types of furniture plus they come in two different colors that you can choose from, they have dark color and a light color (Brown and Beige)
- They are easy to use, you can easily stick them on your furniture feet, just clean the bottom of your furniture than peel and stick
- Most importantly the adhesive is very durable and long lasting… what more can you really ask for????
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these felt pads on hardwood floors.
Will these felt pads reduce noise?
Yes, you won’t have to worry about that super annoying noise any more.
My 3-year-old daughter likes to move the kitchen chairs and it creeps me out plus the noise that comes out is super annoying and distracting. But that hasn’t happened since the day we started using these pads on the kitchen chairs.
Believe it or not but my dog also likes pushing the chairs around for no reason lol, these felt pads definitely does help in reducing noise when the dog is pushing the chairs.
What is the size of these pads?
Well, these pads come in a variety of different sizes, they will fit almost any type of furniture, you really don’t have to worry about the size, you can always resize them if they are too big for your chairs.
How much does these costs?
These are not expensive though, you really don’t have to worry about the price, they are quite cheap but also high quality at the same time.
These will work in a living room, kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and even on an outdoor patio…
What are the things that I do not like about these pads after using them for almost a year?
This will probably sound too good to be true, but I honestly do not have anything negative to say about these felt pads simple because they do exactly what they are supposed to do which is to protect my hardwood floors.
Please note: these felt pads were made and designed for hardwood floors but you can also use them on laminate, tiled, vinyl, bamboo or marble floors.
Hardwood floors is very sensitive to scratches, dents or scuff marks that is why using felt furniture pads is highly recommended but not all felt pads were created equal that is why I only recommend X-PROTECTOR PADS.
Where can you get these felt pads?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)