There are a lot of hardwood floor cleaners that you can choose from available on the market right now but be very careful when shopping for a hardwood floor cleaner because most wood floors are not Wax free.
Today I’m going to share the best and only best hardwood floor cleaner with no wax…
The cleaner that I’m talking about is called Woodwise No Wax Hardwood floor cleaner… I have been using it to clean my wood floors for more than 8 months and it works like magic.
Amazon has hundreds of wood floor cleaners with no wax but the reason I recommend Woodwise cleaner is because it freaking works and it leaves my floors super clean plus it doesn’t leave any residue.
The Woodwise cleaner is got to be by far the best hardwood floor cleaner I have ever used on my hardwood floors.
I have tried a lot of wax free wood floor cleaners but most were garbage…
There are a lot of things that I love about the Woodwise cleaner but what I love the most is that, it wax free, it doesn’t leave residue and it leaves No oil film to attract dirt.
Is the Woodwise floor cleaner really wax free?
Yes… it safe and effective plus Phosphate free…
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this cleaner when cleaning their hardwood floors.
What are the things that I love about this cleaner?
- It was made and specially designed for hardwood floors
- It doesn’t have Wax
- It doesn’t leave wax build up on your hardwood floors
- It is safe
- It is very effective
- It is safe on pets
- It is safe on children
- It doesn’t leave oil film that can attract dirt
- It makes your floors dust free a lot longer
- It keeps your hardwood floor super clean
- It great for sensitive pets because it doesn’t have too much scent
- It best for people who hate strong cleaners because it doesn’t have a strong smell
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is biodegradable free
- It is phosphate free
- It doesn’t leave build up
- It doesn’t discolor your floors
- It can remove saliva spots from dogs
- It can remove scuffs
- It can remove hard stains
- It doesn’t leave your floors slippery
- It doesn’t make your floors too glossy
- It doesn’t have any toxic chemicals that could ruin your hardwood floors
- It is highly recommended by hardwood floor professionals
- It great to use on all types of hardwood floors with no wax
- You can use it on vinyl flooring
- You can use it on laminate flooring
- You can use it on engineered flooring
- You can use it on bamboo flooring
- It makes the floor shine but doesn’t make it too glossy
- It was made to be gentle not to strip the varnish of the wood floor
- It is super easy to easy
- It can clean even old tough stains
- It doesn’t leave your floors greasy
- It doesn’t leave your floors sticky
How much does it cost?
You really do not have to worry about the price because this cleaner is cheap…
Can people use this cleaner on Laminate flooring?
Yes… I also have laminate floor in my house and I use this cleaner 3 times a week and it freaking awesome.
Does this cleaner need to be rinsed off after using it?
No rinsing is necessary.
Should you dilute this cleaner with water?
Yes… it is a concentrate cleaner which means it has to be diluted.
Can you use this cleaner with warm water?
Yes… the directions indicate that you should dilute it in warm water to get the best result.
Does it smell good?
The only thing I can tell you is that, it doesn’t have a strong smell, it has a very light clean fresh scent.
When you walk in to the room, it smells fresh and clean.
It this cleaner safe for people who have pets?
Yes… I have a dog and this cleaner has never given him any issues.
Does this cleaner leave film?
NO, no and no… this cleaner is freaking amazing simple because it leaves no film on the floor and also doesn’t leave residue.
Can this cleaner be used on bamboo floor?
Yes, my sister in-law has bamboo flooring and he has been using this cleaner for almost 2 years and she loves it.
Is it safe to use on engineered flooring?
Yes... it is very mild when diluted which means it won’t give you any problem when using it on engineered floors.
There are a lot of people who have engineered flooring who are also recommending it under the amazon customer reviews that why you need to make sure to read the reviews just to hear what other people are saying.
What are the things that you need to know about this cleaner?
The only important thing you need to know about this cleaner is that, you need to make sure to dilute it with water and always use warm water so you can get the best result.
What are the things that I do not like about this cleaner?
I have been using woodwise for almost 8 months and I honestly do not have a single thing that I do not like about it simple because it doesn’t have Wax and it does exactly what I needed from a wood floor cleaner.
Is this cleaner really worth buying?
The only thing I can promise you is that you are going to love it, it doesn’t have any toxins, it wax free and also makes the floor shine a lot longer.
Where to buy?
This cleaner is only available online from amazon.com…
I always buy it online from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase plus amazon always delivers on time.
WoodWise Wax Free Hardwood floor cleaner
CLICK HERE TO BUY IT FROM AMAZON.COM
After trying a lot of different cleaners that didn’t do the job, woodwise cleaner was the only solution for me and I’m very happy with it… it cleans well and doesn’t leave residue or build up and on top of that it wax free.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)