There are a lot of microfiber dust mop to choose from available on the market right now but you need to be very careful when shopping for a microfiber dust mop because most mops are not safe for hardwood floors.
Today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best microfiber dust mop for people who have hardwood floors.
So, which microfiber mop do I recommend?
The microfiber mop that I only recommend is the Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System simple because it is what I also use when cleaning my laminate hardwood floors and it freaking amazing.
What are the things that I love about this microfiber mop?
- It was designed and specially made for hardwood floors
- It is strong
- It is super high quality
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is also super easy to use
- It can rotate
- It comes with 2 reusable microfiber pads that you can wash and reuse over and over
- It comes with 2 scrubbing pads
- You can use it as a wet mop
- You can also use it as a dry dust mop
- It lightweight, it great for people who hate heavy mops
- It is highly recommended by hardwood floor professionals
- It is also highly recommended by big companies that makes hardwood floor cleaners
- It great on laminate hardwood floor
- It great on engineered hardwood floor
- It great on vinyl hardwood floor
- It good on bamboo hardwood floor
- It works also on tiles even though it was made for hardwood floor
- The pads that are coming with this mop are microfiber and also washable
- The pads are very high quality, you can reuse each pad for more than 100 times
- It helps prevent hardwood floor cleaners from leaving residue on the floor
- It is stylish, it is got to be by far the best looking mop I have ever used
- It has a strong aluminum alloy
- It great for sweeping
- It good for wet mopping
- It also great when scrubbing
- It has an aluminum handle
- It has a large strong metal head
- It has a 360 rotating spin head
- No self wringing is needed
- The microfiber pads that are coming with this mop are eco friendly and machine washable as well
- The microfiber pads can be easily replaced
- You can use it for cleaning dust under your couch
- It makes it more easier to mop under the couch
- It great on cleaning dirt, mud, dust and a lot more
- It also works when scrubbing cuff marks
- It doesn’t discolor the floor
- It doesn’t scratch the floor
- It doesn’t ruin or damage the floor
- It makes it a lot easier to clean or mop hardwood flooring
- It can be used by anyone
- It easy to assemble
- It great for daily cleaning
- It has an extend aluminum handle for cleaning hard to reach places like under your bed and more
- It will last you for a few years to come because it super high quality, it doesn’t break very easily
- The pads are also strong, they don’t tear up or wear off easily
How much does this microfiber mop cost?
I bought this mop about 3 months ago from amazon, I’m not sure about the current price because amazon kind of changes their prices quite often, that why I recommend checking the current price yourself.
You really do not have to worry about the price though, this is by far the best cheapest microfiber mop I have ever used when mopping or sweeping my hardwood floors.
What are the things that I didn’t like about this mop?
Well, this will sound too good to be true, but this is got to be by far the best microfiber wet and dry mop I have used on my laminate floors.
There is no such thing as a perfect product but this mop is kind of perfect simple because it does everything that I needed from a microfiber mop.
What are the things you need to know about this mop?
There is really nothing that you need to know since it also easy to assemble.
The only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
It doesn’t cost a lot of money but it is worth every penny at the same time.
Where to buy?
Please do not make the mistake of buying it offline because it is ridiculously expensive when buying it locally.
Make sure to buy it from amazon so you can get it for a much reasonable price… it cost twice as much when buying it locally.
I also bought it from amazon and I saved quite a few bucks, it was packaged well and also was delivered on time, I’m very happy with my purchase.
Is this mop really good on hardwood floors?
Yes, I have been using it for over 3 months and it freaking works like magic.
I have recommended it to two of my best friends who have hardwood floor in their homes and they both told me that they loved this mop.
If both of my friends loved it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well…
It if worked on my laminate hardwood floors than it should also work on your hardwood floors too... please give it a try.
Will this microfiber mop work on softwood floors?
Yes, it will.
- It works on yew softwood floor
- It works on spruce softwood floor
- It works on juniper softwood floor
- And it also works on cedar softwood floor
I purchased this mop after installing laminate hardwood floors in my house and I’m very pleased with it and it have soft microfiber pads, it great on scrubbing and mopping… it worth every penny.
Amazon has hundreds of different microfiber mops that you can buy but please don’t waste your time on those mops because you are going to be every disappointed.
The reason I recommend this Microfiber Mop Floor Cleaning System is because I also use it for cleaning my hardwood floor and it amazingly awesome…
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)