I’m quite large and most of the wheels I’ve tried were garbage, they kept breaking and the bearing kept getting stuck because of my weight.
There are a lot of caster wheels that are available on amazon right now but most were not designed for super-size people such as myself.
I bought about 5 different wheels from different brands that are on amazon but none of the wheels didn’t work for me, not because they were bad but because they were not designed for heavy duty.
So, after searching and browsing around the internet, someone on Quora told me about lifelong wheels, so I took his advice and went to amazon to check them out.
Well, I was kinda surprised and amazed by the wheels because they were designed for heavy duty and on top of that they could withstand up to 650lbs, which weas exactly what I was looking for.
The name of these wheels are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong…
I’ve been using these wheels for about a month now and they are awesome, they haven’t given me any issues so far and also roll nicely across my hardwood floor.
I didn’t buy the wheels because of that guy I met on Quora, I only bought them after reading the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
So, if you are looking for durable wheels that were made for heavy duty then these are what you should buy.
What great about these wheels is that they also wont damage your floors over time, they are rubber and also have some really high-quality bearing that won’t fall off because of your weight.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels.
You’ll be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending them.
You really have nothing to lose, these are cheap but high quality at the same time…
The only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on them, these are worth every penny.
If you are a heavy person such as myself, you need to be very careful when shopping for replacement wheels these days simple because a lot of wheels available on the market right now are not durable.
Are these wheels really for heavy or over size people?
Yes, these were made for heavy duty, so you really don’t have anything to worry about.
Why do I recommend these wheels?
- Simple because these are the only wheels that worked for me after wasting my money on different wheels that were garbage
- First, all the load bearing components are metal and the frame that holds the wheel.
- The wheel is solid, with a solid rubber tire around it, which will give it traction on any hard surface.
- The quality bearing means that the wheel rotates perfectly and effortlessly.
- The wheel has a larger circumference than the original casters, which rolls absolutely silently, no clunk or rumble thanks to the rubber tire.
- It also raises the height of the chair this may either be a benefit or a drawback to you but since I have long legs, I actually like this feature.
- Super quit as well, make ZERO noise, almost rolls too easily any push back and the chair is rolling backwards, fantastic!
- They glide like you’re on ice, and silently too, the best part is no more clunky floor mat!
- Installing them is a matter of pulling the current wheels off and popping these, they protect your floor and glide around making no noise at all.
- And since the wheels are larger and made of rubber this makes the chair movement more efficient and kinder to the floor.
How much do these wheels cost?
What are the things that you need to know before buying these wheels?
- As much as I love these wheels, they do not work with nay IKEA chairs, so if you have an IKEA chair than you need to find something else because these won’t fit on your chair.
There is no such thing as a perfect product, these wheels are also not perfect but these are the only wheels that I personally recommend for over size people such as myself.
What makes these wheels different from other caster wheels?
They were specially designed for heavy duty and they can withstand up to 650lbs.
Your weight wont effect the wheels, wheels are made from industrial-grade steel, with precision ball bearings durable polyurethane rubber casters.
They roll smoothly across all types of floors, they don’t get stuck even on carpet… great on all types of flooring.
Are these wheels safe on sensitive floors?
- You’ll love these wheels that is the only thing I can promise you
- By far the safest office chair replacement caster wheels available on the market right now
- If you have hardwood floor than these wont damage your floor
- If you have vinyl floors than these wont dent your floor
- If you have laminate floor than these won’t leave marks on your floor
- If you have carpet, these are also great as they don’t wear the carpet over time
- They do leave scuff marks on marble floor
- And they also glide smoothly even on tile floors with large grout lines
- You won’t need to spend any money on a chair mat to prevent your office chair from ruining your floors, these wheels will protect your floors and make your chair glide smoothly at the same time…
Where to buy?
What makes these wheels stand out is the fact that they do not smudge the floor, these are way better than the standard plastic wheels that comes with office chairs.
These are not poorly made, they are durable but surprisingly cheap at the same time, on top of that these are extremely quite
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)