The only thing that you are going to need is an office chair mat to prevent chair casters from damaging or scratching your hardwood floors and then buy any office chair that you really like.
There is no such thing as the best office chair for hardwood floor because all office chairs have casters.
Office chair caster can easily damage or scratch your hardwood floor.
I would advise you to buy any office chair that you think is suitable for you that is also comfortable, than get an office chair mat to keep your office chair casters from damaging your hardwood floor.
What is the best office chair mat to protect your hardwood floor from office chair casters?
The only office chair mat that I highly recommend for hardwood floor is the Mysuntown Anti-slip Office Chair Mat for Hardwood Floor because it is also what I use and it does a great job when it comes to protecting my hardwood floor from chair caster wheels.
I have been using this mat as my office chair mat for over seven months now and it works like magic.
It protect my hardwood floors from my office chair casters and also keep the chair from leaving marks on the floor.
If you want something that can protect your hardwood floor from office chair casters than buying this mat is what you should do.
What are the things that I love about this office chair mat?
- It was made and designed for hardwood floor
- It also works on laminate flooring
- It works on vinyl plank flooring
- It great for people who have a home office
- It works on any office chair
- It protect the hardwood floor from any type of office chair caster wheels
- It works on gaming chairs as well, if you have a gaming chair on your office that keeps scratching your wood floors than this mat is what you need
- It doesn’t slip, this mat will help keep your office chair or gaming chair from sliding
- It keeps the chair in place
- It easy to use and easy to clean
- If it get dirty, you just wipe it using a clean cloth and you are good to go
- It also works on office chair legs
- It has a lip shape in front, this will help protect your hardwood floor under your desk when your chair is fully pushed under the desk
- It is eco friendly
- It doesn’t have any rubber backing that could discolor your hardwood floor over time
- It is composed to ecofriendly material which is also durable
- This mat is extremely strong, it doesn’t crack or shatter even when moving the chair
- If you move the chair, the mat won’t take too long to flatten out
- It great for lazy people such as myself since it easy to clean
- It great for daily use
- It cheap but super high quality at the same time
- It will also last you for a very long time
- It great for everyone, it doesn’t matter how heavy or big you are, this mat is heavy duty
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
I bought this office chair mat after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people who have hardwood floor were also highly recommending it.
Buying this mat was a good investment for me since it does exactly what I needed plus it protect my hardwood floor very well.
Can you easily glide the office chair on this mat?
If you love moving the chair while working than this mat is exactly for you, the low friction and smooth material will give you a smooth gliding motion whenever moving the office chair.
I have tried about four different office chair mat but this one is by far the best one I have ever used since it gives me a smooth glide motion when moving the chair while I’m working.
It is water proof?
Yes it is water proof…
It will protect your floor from coffee spillages if you accidentally drop your coffee while working long hours.
Does this chair mat really protect wood floor?
Yes it does, it is thick enough and sturdy enough to protect the floor even when gliding the chair.
I have been using this chair mat for quite some time now and it is quite stiff, you are not going to regret spending your money on it.
How much does it cost?
What are the pros and cons of using this chair mat?
- It easy to cleans
- It is very flexible
- It doesn’t move on the floor
- It provides enough friction with the chair wheels to help prevent the chair from rolling on a slanted floor
- It cover the wood floor even under the office desk, the mat is 36 x 48 and then it has a 10 x 20 lip in front to help the mat protect the floor under the desk when the chair is fully pushed in under the desk
- It is shipped rolled up, it will take about 48 hours to fully become flat but you can always place something heavy on top of it to help fasten the process.
- If you want it to get flat as soon as possible, put it in a tub with warm water
What are the things that I don’t like about this mat when using it on hardwood floor?
The only thing that I don’t like about this mat is that you can’t use it on carpet, it only works on hard surface like wood floor, vinyl floor, tile floor, laminate floor or marble floors.
Which side of the mat should be facing the floor?
Well, there is a rounded edge around the mat that should be facing the floor.
Can you cut this mat if you want to resize it?
Yes, you are going to need sharp scissors…
Where to buy?
There are hundreds of office chair mat to choose from but the reason I recommend the Mysuntown mat is because it is what I use and it works pretty well for me. I’m very happy with my purchase.