I recently bought a Herman miller office chair and I loved it until the original caster wheels that came with the chair started to dent my Linoleum floor.
The wheels were plastic, so they kept leaving marks on the floor on top od that, the wheels started to make really annoying noise whenever I was gliding the chair.
So, after searching and searching the wheels that were made and designed for linoleum floors, I did find some wheels but they also left marks on the floor.
I went to amazon and found rubber wheels that were designed for sensitive floors and I’ve been using the ever since.
The wheels that I got from amazon works like magic, they do not leave marks on the floor, they glide smoothly and they are extremely stylish.
The wheels that I’m talking about are called heavy duty caster wheels by lifelong… these are got to be by far the safest wheels that I have ever used on my floor on top of that they make my office chair look a lot more expensive and stylish.
If you are looking for high quality wheels for your office chair, that won’t ruin your linoleum floors over time that the lifelong wheels are exactly what you should buy… these wheels are strong rubber, they do not scratch or dent the floor.
There are a lot of caster wheels that you can choose from available on the market right now, but if you have linoleum floors, you need to be very careful when shopping for wheels simple because most office chair wheels were not designed for sensitive floors.
I also have recommended these wheels to two of my best friends and they both told me that these were by far the best caster wheels they’ve ever used on their office chairs.
If these wheels worked for both my friends than I’m very positive that they will work for you too, they fit almost all types of office chairs and they are kinda luxurious, they are transparent to perfectly match your office chair.
These kinda makes the chair look a lot more expensive, the chair will look a lot more luxurious plus they do not make any annoying squeaky noise when gliding the chair.
They provide smooth gliding and are safe to use on any floor….
How much do these wheels cost?
At first, I was a little bit skeptical but bought the wheels after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
What made me buy these wheels was because of the reviews, they have a lot of positive reviews from people who have linoleum floors and also have a lot of 5-star ratings.
I have been using these wheels for almost to months now and they’ve never dent or scratched the floors, they glide with an ease, you wont even have to put any effort whenever you glide or move the chair.
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- Very stylish design, by far the most stylish wheels available on the market right now
- They are durable and extremely strong but very cheap at the same time
- They are transparent top help match any office chair
- They were designed for heavy duty, these are very strong, they can withstand up to 650lbs
- These wheels fit a wide variety of office chairs
- Very safe on linoleum floors as well
- They designed these for sensitive floors such as hardwood, vinyl, laminate or bamboo floors
- No noise, these are extremely quite, they don’t make any noise when gliding the chair
- Very smooth, they glide from linoleum to area rugs without getting stuck, they roll nicely on any floor… no need to put any effort when rolling the chair
- What I personally love the most about these wheels would be, they are crafted with a durable rubber to ensure that they don’t scuff, crap or scratch the floor over time
- They are easy to install, installing these will take you minutes if not seconds, you won’t even a need
- These also do not attract dog hair
- Great on both low pile and high pile carpet
- Also works great on concrete floors
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
To be honest, you don’t really have to worry about the price, these are very cheap but also very high quality.
If you need high quality wheels that are strong and durable but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time, then these wheels are what you should get.
You really don’t have anything to lose, they are cheap on top of that you can always return them if they don’t work for you… what more can you really ask for?
What are the things that I do not like about these wheels?
- The only thing that you need to know about these wheels is that they do not fit IKEA chairs… I tried installing them on my wife’s IKEA chair and they didn’t fit.
- I honestly do not have anything that I do not like about these wheels simple because they haven’t damaged my floors and also haven’t given me any issues
- They are no compatible with IKEA chairs or IKEA furniture….
- There is no such thing as a perfect product, these wheels are definitely not perfect but they are 100 times better than the original wheels that came with my Herman miller chair
The only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on them, these are worth very penny that is why I highly recommend them.
By far the best wheels I have ever spent my money on, I don’t have any complains except that they didn’t fit my wife’s IKEA chair. But other than that, I’m very happy with the wheels.