It took me a full day to finally find the wheels with brakes after searching for the whole day browsing around the internet.
So, to anyone looking for high quality wheels that have brakes, this article is for you.
There are a few office chair wheels with brakes that you can choose from on amazon but most are just garbage and some will damage your floor over time.
I’ve tried about 4 different wheels from amazon before finding the wheels that I will recommend to you.
- The first wheels left scuff marks on my hardwood floor
- The second wheels were making some really annoying squeaky noise whenever I roll the chair
- The third wheels got stuck because it was picking dog hair on the floor
- The fourth wheels were just pure garbage… they didn’t glide smoothly whenever moving the chair
What worked for me were the fifth wheels, they are definitely not perfect but they are 100 times better than all the wheels I’ve tried.
So, if you are looking for high quality replacement wheels for your office chair that comes with brakes or locks than you need to get the STEALTHO Replacement Office Chair Caster Wheels.
These wheels are your best option if you need wheels with brakes, they don’t move on slippery floors…
Please note: there is no such thing as a perfect product, there are no perfect caster wheels, all wheels have pros and cons, so the STEALTHO wheels are definitely not perfect but they are what I personally recommend simple because they’ve never given me any issues and also haven’t left marks on my floor.
Most of caster wheels are plastic, I was a little bit surprised to find rubber wheels, the STEALTHO wheels are high quality rubber, you are not even going to need a chair mat because these wheels were made and designed for sensitive floors, they won’t scratch or dent your floors over time.
Another great thing about these wheels is that, they have high quality brakes, they do not move when the wheels are locked, they won’t roll even if you push the chair with force… they are extremely steady.
I’m not very good when it comes to convincing people but the only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that you are not going to have a single regret from trying them out… for me these were worth every penny that is why I highly recommend them to anyone looking for high quality replacement wheels that comes with brakes.
There are quite a few different office chair wheels that you can get online these days but most wheels are just rubbish that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for office wheels these days.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these wheels.
I was a bit skeptical at first, the only reason I bought these wheels was because of the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
What makes these wheels different from other caster wheels?
These are not your normal wheels, these are premium, they are made with High-tech elastic polyurethane rubber which means they are suitable for all types of floors.
- Best for concrete floor
- Works great on all type of carpet
- Also won’t ruin or damage floating floors such as hardwood or laminate
- Not slippery on marble floor
- They have high quality brakes, they don’t move when locked
How quite are these wheels when rolling the chair?
These are quite as mice, they don’t any noise whenever moving the chair when working…
They are not plastic, so they are not squishy… the rubber doesn’t make any noise and they have heavy duty ABEC9 bearing that don’t make any squeaky sounds when moving the chair.
How long will these last?
To be honest, I’m really not sure, I would guess, maybe three years because they were designed for heavy duty.
They are great for daily use… I have been using them daily for quite some time now and they work like magic, I haven’t had any issues so far.
Will these wheels really keep the chair in place?
Hell yes, these have the best innovative brake system, you are not going to have a single regret from using them…
How much do these cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, these are the cheapest premium wheels available on the market right now.
What are the tools needed for installing these on your chair?
Well, surprisingly you are not going to need any tools, you just turn over your office chair, pull out the old plastic wheel by hand and take your new wheels than direct the stem at the socket, press it in, and just repeat for all other wheels.
Installing these is easy as 1,2,3… no tools required… just use your bare hands and you are good to go. Even my three year old daughter can install these without any issues.
What are the things that I love about these wheels?
- They are not slippery when locked, they won’t move even on uneven floors
- They were made for heavy duty, these will work no matter how heavy you are
- The brakes works like a charm
- If you have a floor that is sensitive to scratches than you are not going a chair mat because these are rubber, they won’t scratch or leave scuff marks on your floors…
- If you care about the design or the look of your chair than these are for you, they look good on any chair
- They make the chair look a lot more stylish and a lot more expensive
- They also match the décor of the room
- They are super easy to install, you won’t need any tools
- Easy to clean
- I’m a big guy and these wheels hold me up nicely with no issues that is why I also highly recommend these for over size or heavy people such as myself.
What are the things that I didn’t like about these wheels?
- They do not fit on IKEA chairs… that the only downfall.