Do you have stained concrete floors but not sure which area rug is the best?
If yes, then you came to the right place…
Today, I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best area rug for stained concrete flooring.
Choosing the right area rug for stained concrete floors can be a challenge since there are a lot of different rugs to choose from.
The reason I will be recommend this rug is because my dining room has stained concrete floors, I have been using it as my dining room area rug for more than four months now and it has never given me any issues.
There is no such thing as a perfect rug but this rug is by far the best area rug I have ever spent my money on .
So, what is the name is this rug?
It called Unique Loom Sofia Traditional Area Rug and it extremely strong, highly quality but also doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
What are the things that I love about this rug?
- It luxurious, it matches any décor of the room and it looks extremely stylish
- It great for high traffic areas… good for those people who have large families such as myself… I have three kids and this rug is perfect.
- It also great for people who have pets, if you have a dog or a cat that loves to take a nap on the floor than this rug is what you should buy, my dog loves to sleep on this area rug
- It is water proof: this rug will help prevent liquids from reaching the floors
- It molds and mildew resistant, stain resistant, what more can you really ask for?
- It is extremely high quality but doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- If you are looking for a high quality strong long-lasting rug that doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time than this rug is exactly what you should buy
- This rug comes in seven different colors that you can choose from to match the décor of the room, they have Beige, Light Green, Blue, Ivory, Light Brown, Purple and Terracotta.
What are the things that I do not like about this rug?
Well, this may sound too good to be true but I honestly do not have anything that I do not like about this area rug simple because it is by far the best rug I have ever spent my money on.
My wife told me that buying this rug was the best thing I did this year lol ... if my wife likes it than I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
You are not going to regret sending your money on this rug…
How much does it cost?
Does this rug have a non-slip backing to keep it from sliding?
No, it doesn’t have any backing…
Stained concrete can be very slippery, so you are going to need to put a rug pad underneath this rug in order to keep it from sliding especially when you are going to put it on high traffic areas.
What is the best high-quality rug pad that is also suitable for stained concrete floors?
The rug pad that I personally use under my dining room rug is the Mohawk Felt and Latex Non Slip Rug Pad and it does a very good job in keeping the rug in place.
This rug pad has a high-quality backing to help keep the rug from slipping and it also helps increase the life span of the rug.
What I mostly love about this rug pad is that, it also helps protect the rug from wear and tear…
Does this rug really match stained concrete floors?
Yes, it looks amazing on my dining room…
My dining room has brown stained concrete flooring and this rug looks amazing plus it adds style to the room, it makes a huge difference.
My dad was the one that told me about this rug… after talking to my dad I went to amazon to first read the reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
At first, I was a little bit skeptical about buying it, the reason I bought it was because of the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it under the amazon customer reviews.
Please CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this area rug…
You are going to be amazed by the reviews as a lot of people are also highly recommending it, which means it high quality… if other people like it too than I’m sure you will like it as well.
What are the pros and cons of using this rug?
- It great on high traffic areas
- It is water proof
- It is mold resistant
- It is stain resistant
- It is mildew resistant
- It does not shed
- It easy to clean
- It long lasting
- It comfortable
- It soft
- It doesn’t wear or tear easily
- you can just spot clean it with resolve but I would highly recommend that you advise you to vacuum it regular
- it not heavy
- it Came folded but it laid flat within minutes
- it is ½ inch thick, if you are looking for a super comfortable rug than you will need to put a rug pad underneath
- it is made of polypropylene, it not safe for hardwood floors, vinyl floors, laminate floors and bamboo floors, you will need to put a rug pad underneath to help keep it from leaving scuff marks on sensitive wood floors.
I was very impressed with the quality of this rug that is why I highly recommend it as it has never given me any issues… buying it was good investment for me.
My wife liked this rug so much that she told me to order another one for our bedroom.