Today I’m going to share what I personally believe is the best rug gripper tape for hardwood floors.
The rug gripper tape that I only recommend to people who have hardwood floors is the XFasten Double Sided Carpet Tape simple because I have been using it for over 6 months now and it works like magic.
The top reason to buy this rug gripper tape is that it is residue free which means it won’t discolor your hardwood floors.
it is durable, it double sided, it is super easy to install and it peels off by hand plus it is extremely safe to use on hardwood floors.
It will provide you with excellent adhesion to both smooth and rough surfaces and on top of that it works for unfinished hardwood flooring as well
The high tensile strength on this rug tape will secure any type of rugs.
There are a lot of rug gripper tapes to choose from available on the market right now but if you are looking for a high-quality long-lasting rug gripper tape than you definitely should get the XFasten Double Sided Carpet Tape.
This rug gripper tape is freaking awesome because it keeps my area rugs in place and it doesn’t damage or ruin my hardwood floors.
I have used more than 5 rug gripper tapes from amazon and most of the tapes I have tried were garbage.
My mom is the one that told me to buy this rug tape and I do not have a single regret from spending my money on it simple because it does exactly what a rug gripper tape is supposed to do.
Why do I recommend this rug gripper tape?
- Because it was made and specially designed for hardwood floors
- It is extremely easy to use
- It lasts a lot longer than any other rug gripper tape I have ever used
- It is super cheap but high quality at the same time
- I have been using it for quite some time now and I do not have a single regret from using it
- It works for all types of hardwood floors
- It keeps my area rugs from moving around
- It also keeps my door mat from slipping
- It protects my hardwood floors from scratches since it keeps all my areas rugs in place
- It doesn’t have any chemicals, it doesn’t damage or ruin my hardwood floors
- It doesn’t smell bad like most of the tapes I have used
- It doesn’t have any toxic glue
- It is also very good for area rugs that are on high traffic areas
- It can also hold super long heavy rugs
- It Residue-Free, what more can you really ask for?
Another thing that I love about this tape is that it doesn’t discolor my hardwood flooring.
Will this rug gripper tape keep my area rugs from moving?
Yes, I have hardwood floors in my house and this rug gripper tape does exactly what I needed…
The only thing I can promise you about this rug gripper tape is that you are not going to have a single regret from buying it… it freaking amazingly awesome.
I have told two of my best friends to also buy this rug gripper tape and they both told me that they loved it that why I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have also bought this rug gripper tape for their hardwood floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have bought this rug gripper tape are also highly recommending it which simple means it really does work.
Is this rug gripper tape easy to remove on hardwood floor?
Yes, yes and yes… you can easily remove it by hand without leaving any residue that may damage or discolor your hardwood floors.
Is a rug pad better than a gripper tape on hardwood floors?
A rug pad is definitely better than a gripper tape but hardwood rug pads are extremely expensive…
Which rug pad do I recommend for hardwood floors?
The rug pad that I personally recommend is the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad because it is what I also use to secure my living room area rug.
If you can’t afford to buy a rug pad than you really do not have anything to worry about because a rug tape can also do the job for you.
How much does this gripper tape cost?
It is cheap…
I also bought it online from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase plus it was also delivered on time.
Why buy this gripper tape?
- Because it is HEAVY DUTY
- it is easy to install
- it is also safe for delicate flooring materials
- it will keep your family safe as it secures the area rugs extremely well
- it does not leave any sticky residue which is a bonus
- if you are a woman, you can also buy this tape to use on your high heels
- this was specially made for hardwood flooring, it won’t harm your floor and also won’t harm your carpet
- you can also use this tape on hardwood floor with polyurethane
is this gripper tape available offline?
Yes, but do not buy it locally because it cost twice as much when buying it from local shops.
Make sure to only buy it online from amazon so you can get it for a much cheaper PRICE…
What are the things that I don’t like about this gripper tape?
To be honest, I do not have anything negative to say about this gripper tape as it does exactly what I needed… I’m very happy with it so far as it hasn’t given me any issues.
Based on my personal experience, the XFasten Double Sided Carpet Tape is by far the best gripper tape I have ever used that why t is the only gripper tape that I recommend to people who have hardwood floors.