Are you looking for a high-quality rug pad for LVP floors? If so than you came to the right place. There are a lot of rug pads that you can choose from these days available on amazon right now but not all rug pads are safe to use on LVP flooring.
LVP floor is very sensitive that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad to use in your home.
Today I’m going to recommend what I personally believe is by far the best rug pad for homes that have LVP floors.
This rug pad won’t discolor your floors over time plus it also doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time.
This is by far the best high-quality rug pad I have ever used that is why I highly recommend it.
So, which rug pad do I recommend for LVP floors?
The only rug pad that I highly recommend is the Mohawk Felt and Latex Non Slip Rug Pad simple because I have been using it for over 6 months now and it great.
This rug pad is good for sensitive floors such as vinyl, LVP, Laminate and engineered hardwood floors. If you are looking for a well-made, high quality rug pad than the Mohawk is exactly what you should get because.
What are the things that I love about this rug pad?
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It is extremely high quality
- It is safe to use on LVP floors
- It is safe to use on all types of Vinyl floor
- It is safe to use on laminate floor
- It doesn’t discolor the floor over time
- It doesn’t leave residue
- It doesn’t have a bad smell
- It is easy use
- It is easy to cut
- It is easy to clean, you can spot clean it with a cloth and water
- It was made here in the United State, it not just another cheap rug pad from china
- It will last you for a very long time
- It will help keep your area rug from sliding
- It will protect your carpet from wear and tear
- It will make your area rugs last longer
- It will make your area rugs a lot comfier
- It will make your carpet softer
- It will help make your area rugs look a lot more expensive
- It adds cushioning to the rug
- You can cut it using scissors, you won’t need any special tools to resize it
- It great on rugs that are on high traffic areas
- It is only about ¼ inch thick, it won’t add too much height on your area rug to prevent trip hazard
- It doesn’t have any materials that could damage or ruin your LVP floors over time
- It is heavy, your pets won’t be able to grab or move it
- It makes the area rug feel like a bed because of the cushioning, this is great for dogs or cats that loves to take a nap on the area rug
- It is extremely strong, it doesn’t tear easily
- it has a high-quality backing that will help keep all your areas rugs from moving or sliding
- the backing on this rug pad is safe, it wont leave scuff marks or ruin your floors over time
- it hides perfectly under the rug, no one will see that there is a pad under your carpets but make sure to cut it one inch less than the rug so it won’t be visible to the eye
- this is by far the best affordable rug pad available on the market right now
How much does it cost?
Well, it not expensive at all…
Is this rug pad really safe and suitable for LVP floors?
Yes, it is very safe…
This rug pad was made and specially designed for sensitive floors such as LVP, Laminate and Vinyl.
I have been using this rug pad for quite a long time now and the only thing that I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from using it on your floors.
Its high quality, it will make your area rugs last longer since it reduces wear and tear, plus it also makes rugs a lot comfier and softer.
By far the best rug pad I have ever used.
What made me buy this rug pad?
Well, my boos is the one that told me to buy this rug pad, but I honestly didn’t buy it just because my boss told me too.
After talking to my boss, I went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying and I was very impressed by the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it under the reviews.
I would also advise you to CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have LVP floors are also highly recommending it which means it really does work.
This rug pas is definitely not perfect but the only thing that I can promise you about it is that you are not going to have a single regret from using it on your LVP flooring.
I’m pretty sure that there are a lot of rug pads that are more stylish or good looking than the mohawk but if you want a rug pad that is high quality and doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time than the mohawk is exactly what you should get simple because it safe and suitable for LVP flooring.
The reason I recommend reading the customer reviews is because I want you to hear it yourself from the people who are also using this rug pad.
Reading customer reviews is very important when buying online just to avoid getting ripped off because a lot of online product are just garbage these days.
Can you wash this rug pad using a washing machine?
Hell no, you can’t…
The only way to clean it, is to spot clean it, you wont even need to take it outside, you can just spot clean it right there where you placed it.
This rug pad is felt, you cannot put in in a washing machine.
What is felt?
Felt is constructed from the carpet fiber cutoffs remaining from the manufacturing process of open loop carpets.
Great thing about this rug pad is that it works will all types of area rugs, it has a fiber side that has a rough feel to grip the rug backing and has a rubber backing side to grip hard surfaces such as LVP floors, Vinyl floors or Laminate floors.
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
Well, maybe this will sound to good to be true to some folks but for now I honestly do not have anything to complain about just because this rug pad does almost everything that I needed from a rug pad plus it makes my area rugs a lot comfier.
Where to buy?
The reason I recommend buying it from amazon is because amazon is a lot cheaper plus amazon always delivers on time… I hope this article was helpful. Good luck and god bless.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (email@example.com)