There are a lot of rug pads to choose from available on amazon right now, but not all rug pads are suitable for Persian rugs.
Based on my personal experience, I’ve tried about 5 different rug pads and the only rug pad that works best with Persian rugs is the Mohawk Home Dual surface Non-slip rug pad.
If you have an oriental rug than this rug pad is what you should buy because it will add cushioning to your rugs without adding too much height…
This rug pad is about ¼ inches thick, it will make your Persian rugs much soft to the feet and also make it a bit more comfy. Great for people who have kids.
Why do I recommend this rug pad?
Because I have been using it under my Persian rugs for more than 8 months now and it has never given me any problems.
My house has hardwood floors, this is the only rug pad that didn’t leave marks plus it also has never discolored my floors that is why I highly recommend it.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON just so you can hear what other people who are also using this rug pad are saying
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending this rug pad
This rug pad is not only safe on people but it also safe for pets because they won’t get injured while running around the house, I have kids and own 2 dogs they love to play inside the house
And my dog once tripped because the area rug was sliding and she got injured so with this rug pad I’m very happy because finally they can play in peace no more sliding rug.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, this pad is affordable also high quality, and you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on this rug pad… it is worth every penny!
What things that I love about this rug pad?
- One things I’ve learned is that all rugs benefit from a rug pad, my rug is less expensive but now it looks a lot more expensive it makes my home look stylish
- I’m so pleased with this pad, I replaced a plain felt pad under my rug it feels like walking on a cloud, it hasn’t budged an inch ever since I installed this rug pad, the rubberized backing keeps the rug exactly where you place it, keeping it from creeping out of place with heavy traffic
- This rug pad measures ¼ thick and it the thickness I prefer, if your pad is too thick, spike heels or even furniture legs can tear right through finer, more delicate rugs such as silk, also if a pad is too thick it can cause people to trip because of the height difference from the floor, this rug pad works way better than the pads I had used before
- This rug pad is safe for elderly people, kids and pets because once you have installed it, it won’t move and cause your family members to get injured, what I love the most is that this rug pad works perfectly fine on all types of surfaces such as laminate floor, hardwood floor, bamboo floor, tile floor even on concrete floor, I highly recommend this rug pad
- There was absolutely no odor in this product, I’m sensitive to strong smells and would have noticed any off gassing, I would definitely recommend this pad it is very affordable its sure a bargain for the price, this rug pad doesn’t leave marks or ruin your expensive floors over time it has really been a great pleasure to use it on my home
- I have also purchase another rug pad for the kid’s playroom, this pad is doing an amazing job of keeping the rug in place plus it makes the rug feels more comfy on the feet… I’m very pleased!, it makes walking on the rug very stable and comfortable plus this rug pad is a high quality, I couldn’t be more happier with my purchase… you won’t regret buying this rug pad your kids are going to love how comfy the area rug would be once you have installed this pad underneath your area rug
- this rug pad is totally safe for people or pets who are allergic to strong chemicals smells because there are no chemical smells that I have encountered with this rug pad this is definitely safe unlike a few other pads I have tried that were slowly but surely ruining my hardwood floor, I highly recommend this
- the rubber backing really grips the floor and keeps the area rug from sliding sideways plus the padding makes the area rug soft and really comfortable, there are a lot of things that I love about this rug pad, but what I love the most is that it adds about ¼ inches on the area rug to make it comfy without adding too much weight
- if you’re looking for a pad that offers non-slip feature do to the side facing the floor this is the product you should consider buying, it uses true rubber and not some nylon plastic crap, it perfect for hardwood floor keeping your area rug in place where you want it not sliding and the beauty part is that you can easily trim it if you need to trim it… definitely recommend
- high quality pad it’s a felt fabric on top and non-slip on the bottom, the thickness adds a nice cushion to the area rug but not too thick that it makes the furniture wobbly or anything like that, it adds the right amount of softness to the rug, very pleased with this product, it provides good cushion, it does not shed or start to come apart like others I’ve purchased before… I highly recommend and would definitely buy again
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)