Are you looking for a high quality rug pad for a high traffic area such as an entry way, if yes than you came to the right place.
There are hundreds of rug pads to choose from these days but not all rug pads were made for high traffic entrances, so today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best high quality rug pad that works well for entry ways.
I’m not going to beat around the bush, I’ll just go straight to the point.
The only rug pad that I recommend for entry ways is the Mohawk Home Dual Surface Non Slip Rug Pad simple because it was made and designed for high traffic entrances.
This rug pad will protect your floors and also make your entrance rug last longer.
What I personally love about this rug pad is that, it works for all types of floors plus it helps keep the entrance rug in place.
It works on hardwood floors, vinyl floors, laminate floors, bamboo floors, tile floors, marble floors, concrete floors and a lot more.
What good about this rug pad is that it was designed for sensitive floors which means it won’t discolor your floors over time…
How much does it cost?
What are the things that I love about this rug pad?
- One thing I’ve learned is that all rugs benefit from a rug pad, my rug is less expensive but now it looks a lot more expensive, this rug pad makes my rug and home look stylish
- I’m so pleased with this pad, I replaced a plain felt pad under my rug it feels like walking on a cloud, it hasn’t budged an inch ever since I installed it, the felt backing keeps the rug exactly where you place it, keeping it from creeping out of place with heavy traffic… I’ve been using this rug pad for almost 3 months now and I can say that this rug pad is by far the best rug pad I’ve ever used our area rugs for entry ways are no longer moving sideways causing kids to fall… I highly recommend
- This rug pad measures ¼” thick and is the thickness I prefer, if your pad is too thick, spike heels or even furniture legs can tear right through finer, more delicate rugs such as silk, also if a pad is too thick, it can cause people to trip because of the height difference from the floor
- This rug pad is safe for elderly people, kids and pets because once you have installed it even the kids won’t get injured over time while running around the house, I have a beautiful daughter and an older dog and they love to run around the house with this rug pad they are safe… you can use this rug pad to any type of flooring such as laminate floor, hardwood floor, vinyl floor, concrete floor, bamboo floor also tile floor, I highly recommend this rug pad to anyone who own a pet or who have a kid in the house like myself
- This rug pad is 8 to 10” but it can be trimmed to the size needed, I personally recommend trimming a pad at least 2 inch smaller than the rug on all sides to prevent people catching their toe on the edge of the rug, you can trim this pad with utility scissors… once you have installed this rug pad on your rug wont slide at first I was worried that it would end up marking our hardwood floors but so far there are no permanent markings on our expensive floors, we do pull it up every couple of months and clean under it, we just do our normal mopping and it comes up and our floors look good as new
- Once I placed this pad underneath it was noticeably softer and cushioned, what I loved the most is that I received this rug pad folded neatly in a big box and when I unfolded it there were no wrinkles or bubbles I just fell in love with this rug pad right away it was surely love at first site what a great customer service
- There was absolutely no odor in this product, im sensitive to smells and would have noticed any off gassing, I would definitely recommend this rug pad and it is very affordable its sure a bargain for the price… you won’t regret buying this rug pad it really a good investment for me because the rug was ruining my flooring, so I do not have a single regret buying it, in fact buying this rug pad was worth every penny… this rug pad has really been a great pleasure to use in my house
- I have also purchased another rug pad for my daughters playroom, this pad is doing a great job of keeping the rug in place and my baby girl says this rug pad makes the rug more comfy that why I decided to buy her one… I’m very pleased! It makes walking on the rug very stable and comfortable plus this this rug pad is high quality I couldn’t be happier with my purchase I love it!
- This pad feels so plush under the rug, there is no slipping on the floor at all, and it feels like it won’t damage the hardwood floor underneath and so far it hasn’t, it is a great value and the price is cheap but high quality at the same time, before I purchased it I compared several different rug pads alternatives and I’m so glad that I got this one
- This rug pad is perfect, it not only stops the area rug from sliding on my hardwood floor but it also protects my floors and adds cushion on my area rug, making my cheap entry way rug look and feel like expensive and more stylish, this rug pad saves the pile on the rug and life of the rug because it’s not being crushed against a hard solid surface as you walk on it… I highly recommend and would definitely buy again
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)