Are you looking for a high quality environmentally friendly rug pad for traffic areas that won’t ruin or damage your floors over time? If yes, than you came to the right place.
Today, I will share what I personally recommend to anyone who is looking for an affordable durable high quality rug pad that was made and designed for high traffic areas.
The rug pad that I will be talking about is called Mohawk Home Ultra Premium Rug Pad, you can go to amazon and check it out, and make sure to read customer reviews just to hear what other people are saying.
The reason I recommend this rug pad is because I use it under an area rug that is on my hallway, my hallway is very high traffic area in my entire house and this rug pad does an amazing job when it comes to keeping the area rug in place.
My house has hardwood floors, as we all know, hardwood floor can be very slippery, the area rug that is on my hallway used to slide a lot because of the high traffic.
I have a very large family, so our hallway is quite busy, the rug used to keep moving but that has never happened since the day I got this rug pad.
If you are looking for a rug pad that will keep your area rugs from sliding than this pas is exactly what you need to buy because it grips the rug extremely well.
I tried a few different rug pad that are available on amazon but none worked when it comes to keeping my hallway rug from moving, the Mohawk Rug Pad is the only rug that worked for me.
Actually my dad is the one that told me about this rug pad, after talking to my dad I went to amazon just to check the reviews to hear what other people were saying.
Well, I was quite amazed by the reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it for high traffic areas.
I didn’t buy it just because my father told me too, I only bought it because of the positive reviews plus it had a lot of 5 stars which means people really loved it.
There is no such thing as a perfect rug pad but this one is almost perfect since it does the job perfectly when it comes to keeping my area rugs in place even on high traffic areas.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying about this rug pad…
Every product has its own pros and cons, this rug pad has a lot of pros, the only con to this pad is that, it doesn’t t fit on a washing machine.
So, what is the best way to clean it?
I’m pretty sure that there are some other ways to clean it but I personally use spot clean it using water and that has been working for me.
Is this rug pad safe on hardwood floors?
- Yes, it won’t leave marks on your hardwood floors over time
- It was made and designed for hardwood floors but it works perfectly on laminate floors and vinyl floors as well
- It works on any hard surfaced floor… it good on concrete floor, marble floor and tile floor
- Based on my personal experience, this is the only rug pad that won’t discolor your floors over time, that is why I highly recommend it to people who have sensitive floors such as engineered hardwood floors
How much does it cost?
Please note: there are a lot of rug pads that are much cheaper than this one, but most rug pad are just garbage and not all rug pads were designed for high traffic areas that is why you need to be careful when shopping for a rug pad to use under a rug that is on a high traffic area.
For me, this rug was very cheap, I honestly do not have a single complain and also do not have a single regret from spending my money on it that is why I highly recommend it.
I have recommended it to two of my friends and they both loved it.
One of my friend as a bit skeptical about buying this rug pad, but he told me that buying this rug pad was by far the best thing that he has done when it comes to keeping his dining rug in place.
What are the things that I personally like about this rug pad?
There are quite a lot of things that I love about this rug pad, but I’m going to list a few things that made me fall in love with it after using it for a few months under a rug that is on my hallway.
- It has never stained my hardwood floors
- It keeps the rug from slipping extremely well, wow
- It was very easy to resize, I used scissors to cut it
- It makes the my hallway rug feel a lot more comfy
- It also makes the rug look a lot more expensive lol
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It high quality, it a premium rug pad, it won’t damage your floors and it super thick
- It is about ¼ inches thick, it perfect because It adds cushioning to the rug without adding too much height on the rug… it remains hidden… no one that tell that there I a pad under the rug
- It easy to clean, as I said before, I just spot clean it with water and wipe it using a clothe
- It doesn’t smell, some rug pad have chemical smells, well this pad doesn’t have any weird smells, this pad doesn’t even smell bad even when it wet… what more can you really ask for?
- It makes your rugs feel comfy and soft to the feet, best for adult and children