After searching and searching for the best shark vacuum, I finally have found the shark vacuum that works extremely well on my laminate hardwood floors.
I’m only going to recommend this shark vacuum simple because it is what I have been using for over 3 months and it works like magic, buying it was worth every penny.
There are a lot of hardwood floor shark vacuums to choose from these days but most shark vacuum’s can sometimes ruin your hardwood floors.
Last year my mom gave me a very good looking stylish shark vacuum as a birthday gift but that vacuum damaged my hardwood floors, I had to spend a lot of money getting rid of the scratches it caused on my floors.
So, what is the best shark vacuum for people who have hardwood floors?
The only best shark vacuum to use on hardwood floors that won’t scratch or damage your expensive wood floors is the Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright Corded Vacuum... it is by far the best vacuum I have ever used.
What I love the most about this vacuum is that, it easy to use, it light weight and it doesn’t scratch my wood floors…
This is the only shark vacuum I recommend to people who have hardwood flooring in their homes because it has never given me any issues since the day I started using it.
The Shark Flex DuoClean Ultra-Light Upright Corded Vacuum was recommend to me by my brother in-law, at first I thought he was a full of shit since I’ve already had spent quite a lot of money trying different shark vacuums that were garbage.
When my brother in-law told me about this vacuum, I had just lost my job and I was extremely broke that I couldn’t even buy food for my dog but my mom luckily borrowed me the money lol.
Before buying this vacuum, I first went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying.
What really made me buy this shark vacuum was the amazon customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending it.
What shocked me about the reviews was that a lot of people who have laminate hardwood floors were also highly recommending it, which meant this vacuum didn’t scratch or damage my wood floors.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS to hear what other people are saying who are also using this vacuum when cleaning their hardwood floors.
The only thing I can promise you about this vacuum is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
I have been using it for almost 3 months and I freaking love it… it is the one and only shark vacuum I highly recommend to people who have hardwood floors.
So, what are the things that I love about this shark vacuum?
- It doesn’t scratch or damage my hardwood floors
- It great when it comes to cleaning pet hair on the floor
- It works great when vacuuming the carpets
- It doesn’t scratch hardwood floors
- It good on laminate, vinyl plank, bamboo and engineered hardwood flooring
- It super high quality
- This vacuum will last me for a few years to come, why? Because it strong and extremely high quality
- it provides a flexible reach for under furniture
- it comes with a bristle brush to deep clean carpets and it also has an additional soft brush roll to pull in large particles
- it is super easy to use
- it is super easy to assemble, it took me only 3 minutes to assemble this vacuum
- it good for lazy people such as myself because it easy to use, it cleans extremely fast and it light weight
- it easy to clean after you are done using it
- I highly recommend it to people who have dogs and cats because it was specially made and designed to easily pick up pet hair on the floor
What are the things that I don’t like about this shark vacuum?
It great but the only thing that I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t stand up on it owns using the unit, when it lacks stability it may result in personal injury.
Other than that, I do not have any complains because it does everything that I needed from a shark vacuum…
What are the pros and cons of buying this vacuum?
- It picks up pet hair easily within seconds
- It captures and traps 99.9% of dust
- It easy to use, even my 12 year old daughter also uses it
- It very strong, I have accidentally dropped it twice but it still doesn’t have a single scratch on it
- It great for everyday use
- It has a multi flex technology that gives it an ability to bend at the wand to easily reach under furniture
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but it super high quality at the same time
- You can store it anywhere after you are done using it, it folds over into freestanding mode and park anywhere easily
- The dust cup on this vacuum comes off, the cup is detachable so you can empty it easily
- It comes with a 4x4 dust bin…
- The dust bin that it comes with is kind of small, and it contains a filter
How much does this shark vacuum cost?
I’m not sure about the current price because I bought it a few months ago, amazon kind of changes their prices quite often that why it better to check the current price yourself.
You’ve got anything to worry though, why? because it not that expensive.
If you think that this shark vacuum is too expensive for you than the only thing I can promise you is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it.
Please make sure to only buy it online from amazon because it cost twice as much when buying it offline… it is ridiculously expensive when buying it locally.