There are a lot of vinyl floor protectors that you can choose from available on amazon right now but, which one are the best?
Choosing the right floor protectors can be quite tricky since amazon has hundreds if not thousands of protectors these days.
Please note: not all floor protectors are safe to use on vinyl floors that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for floor protectors to use on your expensive luxury vinyl flooring.
In this article I only going to recommend the floor protectors that are safe and suitable for vinyl planks or vinyl tiles.
Which vinyl floor protectors do I recommend?
The only floor protectors that I highly recommend are the X-Protector non slip furniture pads because I have been using these for over a year now and they protect my vinyl floor extremely well.
I have used about four different furniture protector pads in the last two years and most were garbage and some even discolored my vinyl floor.
The reason I recommend these ones is because these pads have never given me any issues and also have not discolored my vinyl flooring.
Are these protector pads really safe to use on vinyl floor?
Yes, these are very safe to use on any type of vinyl floors.
I also have vinyl floors in my house and I have been using these pads for over 12 months now.
The only thing that I can say about these pads is that, I do not have a single regret from using them on my expensive floors.
The reason I recommend these pads is because they will prevent your furniture from denting or leaving marks on your floor.
If your furniture keeps on scratching your floor than these pads are your only answer.
Will these pads leave residue?
No, I have been using these for quite some time now and they don’t leave residue or film.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using these furniture protector pads.
Is the rubber backing safe for vinyl floor?
Yes, the rubber backing is high quality, it won’t discolor your vinyl floors over time.
How long does these last?
Well, these pad protectors will last you for a very long time.
I have been using these for over a year now and I’ve only have changed them three times on my kitchen chairs.
These pads can stick on to the furniture for up to three months, you won’t have to replace or change them often.
They last for a very long time especially on the furniture that you don’t move often such as tables or sofa and refrigerator.
What type of furniture can use you these pads on?
You can use these on almost all kinds of furniture.
- I personally use these on my bed frame to keep the bed from sliding
- I use these on all the chairs in the house, they help keep the chairs from leaving marks on the floor better than anything I have ever used
- I use these on my kitchen table to keep the table from moving when my wife is cooking
- I use these on the dining room couch that kept sliding
- I use them on my daughters piano because it was scratching the floor
- I use these on the dining room coffee table to keep it sturdy because my 3 year old daughter loves to push it around
- I use these furniture floor protector pads on almost everything that could damage or scratch my vinyl floors
- I also use these on my home office desk because it kept sliding
How much does these cost?
How to use these protector pads?
Using these pads is very easy, you just stick them to the furniture feet.
Please note: make sure that the feet of the furniture doesn’t have any sand or dust in order for these pads to stick properly.
Wipe the furniture feet with a cloth first than stick the pads after.
What are the pros and cons of using these furniture protector pads on vinyl floors?
- They don’t discolor the vinyl floor
- They stop the furniture from sliding
- They prevent the furniture form damaging or scratching the floor
- These also help prevent the furniture from leaving scurf marks
- Easy to use
- Easy to resize
- Cheap but high quality at the same time
- Won’t leave residue
- Won’t cause film
- Won’t cause build-up
- Won’t make your floor hazy
- Also won’t make your floor dull over time
- They have a high quality rubber backing to keep the furniture from denting your floor
- They last for a very long time
- You can cut or resize them easily using scissors
- They work on all types of vinyl flooring
- They also work on laminate floor and engineered hardwood floor
- They were made for heavy duty, you can use these on any furniture, it doesn’t matter how heavy
- They do not tear or wear off easily
- These are felt pads, they don’t wear off just because your floor got wet
- These are great for people who have kids that loves to push the furniture because they will keep the furniture in place
- My dog used to push the kitchen table a lot but that has never happened since the day I started using g these pads
- They do not come off easily
- They stick to the furniture
- They won’t come off when lifting the furniture while cleaning
- They are ¼ inch thick, they do not add too much height on the chairs
- The only thing that I don’t like about these pads is that they don’t come in different shapes, you will have to reshape them yourself using scissors to fit your furniture feet.
Where to buy?
Out of all the furniture protectors that are available on amazon, I personally like the X-Protector Pads better simple because they haven’t given me any problems.
These pads are cheap, you’ve got nothing to lose…
I’m very positive that you are going to love these pads, good luck.