If you are looking for a high quality scrubber to use that is also safe for vinyl floors than this article is exactly what you have been looking for.
There are a lot of floor scrubbers to choose from these days but you need to be very careful when shopping for a floor scrubber because most floor scrubbers are not suitable for vinyl flooring.
Vinyl flooring is very sensitive, it can be easily ruined by cheap low quality scrubbers that is why you need to make sure that you use something that was designed for vinyl planks or else you are going to be very disappointed.
Some floor scrubbers can easily discolor vinyl planks and some can even scratch your floors.
After searching and searching for the best scrubber for my vinyl plank floors, I finally found a high quality scrubber that works like magic plus it doesn’t cost a lot of money.
It super high quality but cheap at the same time…
What scrubber do I recommend that is safe to use on vinyl floor?
Based on my own personal experience, I highly recommend the Gladwell Cordless Electric Scrubber simple because it is what I use when deep cleaning my vinyl floors I it works like magic.
What are the things that I love about this scrubber?
- It safe to use on vinyl floor
- It doesn’t discolor your floor over time
- It cleans the vinyl floor extremely well
- It works on Shaw vinyl floors
- It works on textured vinyl floors
- It works on smooth vinyl floors
- It easy to use
- It makes the job a lot easier
- It cordless
- It has a very high quality battery that will last you for hours
- It charges faster than any other electric scrubber I have ever used
- It not heavy
- It very strong but cheap at the same time
- It is easy to store, you won’t need a lot of space to store it since it doesn’t have a long electric cord
- It is easy to clean after you are done using it
- It works as a scrubber
- It works as a mop
- It works as a buffer
- It works as a polisher
- You can use it for waxing
What I mostly love about this scrubber is that, it cordless, it makes things a lot easier since it allows me to scrub anywhere without worrying about the electric cord.
CLICK ERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying.
At first I was skeptical about buying it, but what made me buy it was the customer reviews since a lot of people who have vinyl floors were also highly recommending it.
Does the battery on this scrubber really last?
Yes, it has a long lasting battery that will give you the ability to clean without interruptions.
The battery on this scrubber charges very fast, a 2 hours charge will give you enough battery life to clean your floors multiple times.
Will it really scrub dirt, grime and stains off the vinyl floor?
Yes, it is very powerful.
It has a high powered dual spin motors, it deep cleans at an incredibly fast rate to remove stains, grime and dirt or bacteria’s off your floors.
As a person who have been using this electric scrubber for months, I stand behind it simple because it has never given me any problems so far.
It is heavy?
Not at all… it great for lazy people such as myself.
It provides you with effortless cleaning.
If you don’t want to get down on your knees to scrub your floor than buying this electric scrubber is going to be great investment for you.
The only thing I can promise you is that, it works… it is worth every penny. You are not going to have any regret from spending your money on it.
How much does it cost?
Is this scrubber only for vinyl floors?
You can use it on the flowing floors:
- It does a great job on vinyl floors
- It works great on hardwood floor
- It also cleans laminate floor extremely well
- It good on tile flooring
- It also works even on marble floors
What are the things that I don’t like about this electric scrubber?
The only thing that I don’t like about it is that, you cannot use it on concrete floors.
What makes this scrubber different from other electric scrubbers available on the market right now?
This scrubber is special because, it works as a scrubber, it works as a mop, it works as a waxer, it works as a polisher and it also works as a buffer… what more can you ask for?
Does it come with pads or do you have to buy the pads separately?
It comes with a pair of pads.
Please note: it come with 1 set of pads for water cleaning and another 2 set of pads for oil based cleaning.
What are the pros and cons of using this scrubber on vinyl floors?
- It effortless to use, great for elderly people or just lazy people in general
- It easy to use
- It light weight
- It cleans grime, dirt and stains very well
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money
- It safe to use on vinyl floor
- You can use it daily
- It won’t scratch or discolor your flooring
- It is very easy to assemble
- It makes scrubbing fun
- You can wash it pads using a washer
- You can’t use in on concrete floors
What are the things that you need to know about this scrubber before buying it?
It comes with the batteries already inside.
You need to take the batteries out and pull off the plastic, the batteries have a clear plastic wrap on them that you cannot see.
Where can you buy it?
Out of all the electric scrubbers I have tried on my vinyl floors, the Gladwell Cordless Electric Mop is the best one I’ve ever owned. I highly recommend it.