Vinyl flooring is very sensitive that why it is very important to get a rug pad in order to protect your floors from rough rugs...
Today I’m going to share what I personally believe is by far the best and safe rug pad for vinyl floors.
The rug pad that I’m talking about is the Mohawk Home Dual Surface Felt and Latex Non Slip Rug Pad.
The reason I’m recommending this rug pad is because I also bought it from amazon about 5 months ago and it freaking awesome.
There are a lot of rug pads available on amazon right now that you can buy but please take my advice and get the mohawk non slip rug pad since it is what I also use.
The reason I recommend mohawk rug pad is because I have been using this rug pad for over 5 months now and it has never given me any issues.
Things that I love about this rug pad:
- it is very safe for to use on vinyl floors
- is was designed to be used with all area rug types
- it is ¼ thick, it provides a plusher feel when walking on the rug
- it makes the rug super comfy
- it comes with a brown rubber backing to keep the rug in place
- it is slip resistant to prevent your area rugs from slipping even on high traffic areas
- the rubber side that is on this rug pad has an embossed pattern to grip hard surfaces
- it keeps area rugs from sliding or moving around
- it best to use on area rugs that are on high traffic areas
- it doesn’t cost a lot of money
- it is super high quality
- it doesn’t damage or ruin the floors
- it won’t discolor your vinyl floors since it doesn’t have any toxic chemicals
- it doesn’t leave any residue
- it prevents area rugs from scratching your floors
- it makes your vinyl floors last longer
- it is not too thin and also not too thick
- it is easy to use
- it is easy to resize
- it doesn’t smell bad like the most of rug pads I have used
- it is by far the best vinyl rug pad I have ever used
- it was specially made and designed for sensitive flooring such as vinyl hardwood flooring
- it protects young children or elderly people from slipping
- it helps prevent trip hazards accidentally caused by high heels
- it was made here in the United State
- it adds cushion to your feet and it great for your dog or cat
I have recommended this rug pad to two of my best friends who have vinyl floors in their homes and they both told me that they loved it that why I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who have bought this rug pad.
- It provides effective non-slip
- It comes with a rubber backing that doesn’t scratch or leave residue
- It is super high quality
- It is well made, it fit perfectly under an area rug
- It adds the right amount of softness to the rug
- It great for laminate floor
- It great for engineered floor
- It great for hardwood floor
- And it is also great for vinyl floor
- You can also use it on room that have tiles
How did I hear about this rug pad?
After spending a lot of money trying different rug pads that didn’t work, my mom is the one that told me to get the mohawk rug pad.
But I didn’t just buy it just because my mom told me too, I only bought it after reading the amazon customer reviews since a lot of people were highly recommending it.
Is a rug pad really necessary?
Yes, especially when you have vinyl floors because vinyl floors can be extremely slippery after applying hardwood floor polish and another benefit of having a rug pad is that it provides noise absorption.
There are quite a lot of benefit of having a rug pad, it reduces wear and tear, it makes a rug last longer and it also increase the life span of your vinyl flooring since it prevents the area rugs rubber backing from ruining or scratching your floors.
Is this rug pad good for laminate or engineered flooring?
Yes… it is also safe to use on laminate or engineered floors, it won’t leave any marks or residue because it is made out of felt.
Can this rug pad be cut to fit?
Yes, it is super easy to resize, you can use a sharp kitchen knife or scissors. Cutting this rug pad is easy as 1,2,3…
What is this rug pad really made with?
It is felt, the pad is woven recycled materials but the backing underneath is a synthetic rubber.
How much does it cost?
I’m really not sure about the current PRICE because amazon kind of changes their PRICEs every day…
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE from amazon.com
I also bought it from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase plus it was delivered on time.
Please note: do not buy it locally because it cost twice as much, it is ridiculously expensive when buying it offline… make sure to buy it online from amazon so you can save.
The reason I’m not sure about the current PRICE is because I bought it 5 months ago and the PRICE may be slightly different since amazon changes their PRICEs quite often.
What are the things that I don’t like about this rug pad?
This may sound too good to be true but I honestly do not have anything that I don’t like about this rug pad as it does exactly what I needed.
What makes this rug pad different from other rug pads I’ve used?
This rug pad really does keep my area rugs in place because the rubber backing features a textured pattern which allows more rubber to grip the floor.
The mohawk non slip rug pad is definitely not perfect but it is way better than any other rug pad I have used so far…
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)