Based on my personal experience BONA is way better than the NORWEX simply because the Norwex Mop gave me too many problems.
9 reasons to not use Norwex (my personal experience)
- The new norwex mop design is horrible, there are holes on each side of the mop head and the Velcro that holds the microfiber cleaning pad doesn’t extend all the way to the edge of the mop this creates a problem when mopping where the pad will roll up on itself continually… it very frustrating!
- Another problem that I have with this Norwex is that it leaks like crazy when assembled, the mop was sitting assembled with cleaning pad on and I sat it on my floor within a half hour of placing the mop in the corner waiting to use it, the cleaning solution drained out creating a very wet spot on my floor, I would suggest NOT TO BUY this Mop until the problem is solved!
- This mop began having trouble after about a month, the spray would stop working after six shots and I would have to adjust the tank using my hands, now after 2 months the button that releases the tank to refill it has jammed rendering the enterer thing useless trash, do not purchase this poorly made product.
- The sprayer broke in 2 months and can’t be fixed we tried to take it apart to fix it and discovered cheap plastic parts inside that cannot be fixed once the sprayer breaks it just dead, and totally impractical to ship back, of cause it stopped working a month after my return window closed… I was really disappointment.
- I had high hopes that this product would work on my hardwood floor as they claim that it does not leave streaks or a film, they are totally WRONG!! My hardwood floors are covered in film do not buy this you would be wasting your money.
- The mechanical part of the purchase is useless, I should have asked for a refund within the return window but I was too busy as well as annoyed.
- This mop is defective the metal pole will not lock into the bottom plastic part, the clip looks broken when you squeeze the spray handle, the metal handle pops out, I have only used this mop 2 months or so after that it was already broken, its wont spray out the cleaner I wouldn’t buy this again.
- I had to replace the first because the trigger didn’t work, now this one leaks everywhere, so I have to refill it and makes a complete mess on my floor, I’m so over this I want to be environmentally conscious but this is just absurd… I’m definitely going back to Bona which I have exclusively good experiences with.
- The norwex cleaner that comes with the mop is also poorly made as it leaves hard to remove film on the floor, it doesn’t clean as it claims it does, Bona cleaning mop works 10 times better.
The reason I recommend Bona is simply because it haven’t given me any issues.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON just so you can hear what other people who are also using bona are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are highly recommending this cleaning mop.
Is this safe for pets or people with sensitive smell?
Yes, because it doesn’t have too much scent, this is absolutely safe for pets because they didn’t add too much perfume… the smell is mild but it will make your home smells great and fresh.
This is also great on people who hate strong cleaners like myself I love Bona as it removes grim, tough stains without making the house smell horrible.
This product is really a great pleasure to use as it cleans dirt really well, I highly recommend it.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price though, it affordable also high quality, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on this cleaning mop… it is worth every penny.
What are the things that I love about Bona?
- Simply because I have hardwood floors in my house that means I had to find a way to keep my floors clean without too much work and I have found it with the BONA hardwood floor mop it removes dirt on my floors pretty well.
- It very easy to use this mop, it doesn’t leak, I’ve also bought spare pads and spare solution just in case, I can’t speak to how long it will hold up or anything of that nature, but I can proudly say that it is certainly worth the cost.
- the bona hardwood floor spray is an excellent tool! Having the spray bottle attached to the mop is a big-time saver.
- I also like the fact that I generally only have to do one pass and my floors are clean.
- Excellent on my hardwood floor the spray goes a good distance and covers a wide area.
- This makes cleaning so much better; I really like this spray mop, I use it everyday this is really good it works way better than other cleaners I have used, I also bought the Bona refill cleaner… this is a good purchase I would recommend.
- This product is worth the money I have hardwood floor throughout the whole house and this did not leave any streaks behind and it dries quickly.
- This is great product its light weight which is convenient, I like this because I’m able to wash and re-use the heads rather than continuously buying disposable replacement, I like it very much… my aunt is getting one for her place too.
- I’m thrilled with the result of this product, it really a great pleasure to use… I highly recommend it really easy to use with great result.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)