Is it really safe to use Bona on bamboo flooring? Well based on my personal experience, I do not recommend using Bona on bamboo floors for a lot of reasons.
I have bamboo floors in my house, I’ve tried cleaning my floors using bona and I was very disappointed with the result.
If you have bamboo floors than please do not waste your time on Bona because when I used it on my bamboo floors it left film, build up and residue.
Please Note: Bona is also a great cleaner that is why it is very popular around the United State and I know a lot of people who are using it on their hardwood floors but I personally do not recommend it to people who have bamboo floors.
I do not hate Bona, I don’t have anything against their cleaner, I respect Bona as a brand but I honestly believe that it wasn’t designed for bamboo floors.
The first time I used Bona on my bamboo floors, I noticed film and visible foot prints, then I called my mom because she was the one who recommended it to me.
After talking to my mom, she told me that maybe it was because I used too much.
I took my mom’s advice and I tried to use a very small amount but it still left film and residue on the floor.
I bought bona simple because it was recommended to me by my mom but at the end I was very disappointed with it because it didn’t do what I needed from a cleaner.
What is the best cleaner for bamboo floors?
I’m going to recommend the cleaner that I also use to clean my bamboo floors…
The cleaner that I recommend to people who have bamboo floors is called Bruce hardwood floor cleaner and it is freaking amazing.
I have been cleaning my bamboo floors using Bruce for over 3 months now and it works like magic, this cleaner was exactly what I was looking for.
I have also recommended Bruce to two of my best friends who have bamboo floors and they both told me that they loved it that why I’m very positive that you are going to love it as well.
I bought Bruce after reading customer reviews from amazon because a lot of people who have bamboo floors were also recommending it.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying…
I highly recommend reading the customer reviews before buying anything online just to avoid getting ripped off lol…
The only thing I can promise you about Bruce is that you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it, it is worth every penny.
What are the things that I love about the Bruce cleaner?
- It is great on bamboo flooring
- It is great on vinyl flooring
- It is great on laminate flooring
- It is great on engineered flooring
- It doesn’t leave film
- It doesn’t leave residue
- It doesn’t leave streaks
- It doesn’t make the floor sticky
- It doesn’t make the floor greasy
- It doesn’t make the floor slippery
- It doesn’t make the floor too glossy
- It is easy to use
- It can remove saliva spots from dogs
- It can remove scuff marks
- It can remove hard stains
- It can clean odor
- It smell’s good
- It makes your home smell like a million-dollar home
- It leaves the floors shiny
- My bamboo floor is gleaming again
- I’m very pleased with it result so far
- It doesn’t have a bad smell
- It great for people who hate strong cleaners because it doesn’t have a strong smell
- it great and safe on children because it is mild
- it also safe on pets since it doesn’t have any toxins
- it good on sensitive pets because it doesn’t have too much scent
- it doesn’t discolor the floors
- it doesn’t have any chemicals
- it makes the floor shine a lot longer
- it won’t make the floors slippery that why it great for homes that have elderly people, pets and children.
- A lot of hardwood floor manufactures are recommending it
- It keeps the floor clean and leave the floor in an excellent condition
- It dry’s extremely fast
- You are not going to see foot marks after cleaning with it
- It cleans deep
- It is not hard to spread around
- You can also use it to clean wood tables
- It does the job better than any other hardwood floor cleaner I have ever used
- It high quality but cheap at the same time
- It is made in the United State of America not from China
- It doesn’t make my dog sick
- It doesn’t make my cat cough
Bruce hardwood floor cleaner is a must have for people who have laminate and bamboo floors…
How much does it cost?
Bruce hardwood floor cleaner
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE ON AMAZON.COM
How to use Bruce cleaner when cleaning bamboo floors?
Using this cleaner is very easy, you just spray it directly to the floor and then wipe with using a microfiber cloth or microfiber mob.
Caution: do not dilute it with water.
Top reasons I will never use bona on my bamboo floors:
- It left film
- It left residue
- It left streaks
- And lastly, my kitchen chairs started to leave marks when they were moved because of bona.
I have a lot of respect for bona as a brand because their cleaner is non-toxic and also affordable but I’m never going to use it again…
Where to buy Bruce?
Is Bruce available offline?
Yes, it is. but do not make a mistake of buying it locally because it cost twice as much when buying it offline, it better to buy it online from amazon because it much cheaper.
I also bought it from amazon and I got it for a much reasonable price and it was packaged well and also was delivered on time… I’m very happy with my purchase.
What are the things that I do not like about Bruce?
For now, None. Because it does exactly what I needed.