Yes, but it will leave residue on your laminate floors, so don’t even think about giving it a try or else you are going to be very disappointed.
I have hardwood floor in my bedroom, I have been using bona polish for the past year and it worked pretty well until I tried in on our newly installed laminate floor.
I love the bona polish, it great but it gave me a lot of issues when I tried it on our dining room laminate floors… it caused too many problems such as leaving residue on the floor.
There are a lot of laminate floor polish product that are available on the market right now that you can choose from, so please don’t try it on your floors because it was never designed for laminate flooring.
After bona gave me problems, my mom told me to try Quick Shine Multi-Surface Floor Finish and Polish and it worked like magic, this was by far the best laminate floor polish I have ever used.
There are quite a lot of different floor polish product that are for laminate floors but I personally recommend using the Quick Shine just because it works very well on my dark laminate floor.
What are the pros and cons of using Quick Shine?
- It doesn’t leave residue on the floor, that is the number one thing I look for when shopping for a polish to use on my floors
- It doesn’t have a strong smell, it has a really nice pleasant smell, it good for people who have sensitive smell, or people who hate strong cleaners
- It doesn’t leave streaks, this polish is by far the best polish I have ever used simple because it doesn’t show foot prints when the kids or dogs walk on the floor
- It doesn’t make the floor too glossy, it leaves a nice shine, but doesn’t make the floor look too shiny
- It also doesn’t make the floor slippery that is why I highly recommend it to people who have pets or people who have small children…
- It won’t discolor the floor over time, believe or not but some cleaners can discolor the floor over time that is why you need to be very careful when looking for a polish to use on laminate floor
- It makes the floor last longer, this is a perfect solution if you want to increase the lifespan of your laminate floor because this polish will help protect your floor color
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but high quality at the same time… this is by far the most affordable premium polish available on the market right now
- It easy to use, this is great for lazy people such as myself, you won’t need to put any hard effort when using this polish
- It not only for laminate floor, you can still use it on hardwood, engineered hardwood or bamboo floors… this will wok even on vinyl floors… you won’t need to spend any money on different floor cleaners
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this polish on their laminate floors.
- For now, based on my personal experience, I don’t have anything negative to say just because this does a very good job on my laminate floors... it even add somewhat of a protective layer to fill those visible micro-scratches.
How much does it cost?
What are the things that I love about this cleaner?
- What I love the most is that the price of this product is very affordable and I’m very happy with the result of finally having a shiny laminate after only one coat, you wont regret buying this because this cleaner is a real pleasure to use.
- If you want your floors to shine, smell good and clean, this is the stuff you need to get, easy to apply on the floor and it works best on laminate floors and real wood, I have used this product for a month or so…and I have no regret or whatsoever because it what I’ve been looking for.
- This cleaner left my laminate floor so shiny and clean!! No streaks, residue, no film and absolutely no footprints when you walk on it! I will personally say make sure you apply it evenly and make sure that your floors are free of dirt and dust before using it, I just couldn’t be happier because finally my floors look good.
- This stuff is great, just make sure that you clean your floor to get all lint, hair and make sure that you follow the instructions to the tee, and let the floor dry for an hour before walking on it because WOW! This cleaner holds a shine, just make sure you don’t clean the floor after using this cleaner other than dry mopping and the shine will last longer.
- Nothing makes my laminate floors look good as this “Quick shine” I’m very pleased and would highly recommend this to my brother in law because in their home him and his wife have the very same issue I was having, I’m pretty sure they will be very pleased to use this cleaner on their laminate flooring.
- I am very relieved this product worked because I thought we were going to have to replace our flooring, we started to use this bigger bottle and got rid of the smaller one, the price of this cleaner is also affordable I tried it and my floor shined so pretty it really brought back the life to our flooring.
- This cleaner gives a great shine on my laminate floors, no streaks and a nice shine, not too shiny, but just enough to look beautiful, this product is exactly what we’ve been looking for I wish we found it sooner this cleaner does magic to my laminate wood floors.
- This stuff leaves a high gloss shine, it very beautiful and it seals so well, it last longer than the Lindmark wax I was using, I purchased because I was so impressed with the customer reviews…thank you! It really does make my laminate floor looks great.
- The shine last long and instead of discoloring when the floor gets wet, this product repels water and water beads, since we have a dog i9n our house when he peed on the floor, it now very easy to clean when he peed on the floor, I just mop it up with bleach water and the floor kept it high gloss shine no discoloration or film.
- I really love this cleaner simply because in my laminate floors it does a great job, this cleaner protects the finish of the laminate when you apply it every 2 weeks, I’m happy that I found this product because ever since I started using it on my laminate floors nothing else would work on them to clean my floor and make them shiny, well this product along with the finisher makes my floors very beautiful.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)