No, because it will leave residue on your floor and it will definitely damage your laminate floors over time.
Another reason I don’t recommend pine sol on laminate floor is that it cause build up over time and on top of that it leaves streaks…
Pine sol is great but not on laminate floors, you need to use a cleaner that was made and designed for hardwood floors or laminate floors.
What is the best cleaner that I recommend for laminate floor?I have used a lot of different cleaners this year alone and some were great and some were garbage, so based on my personal experience, I personally recommend Bruce Hardwood and Laminate Floor Cleaner simple because it was made and designed for laminate floors and it has never given me any problems.
Things that you are going to love about this cleaner:
- The first thing that you are going to love about this cleaner is that it safe on pets, if you have a dog or a cat than you are definitely going to love this cleaner
- It doesn’t have too much scent, if you hate strong cleaners that have too much perfume that this cleaner is exactly for you… it has a really nice mild smell that keeps your home smelling fresh 24/7
- It not slippery, I highly recommend it to people who have kids, it not too glossy and also not too shiny… your kids or pets wont fall because it dries quicky…
- It gets rid of all kids of stains, it removes food stains, wine stains, dog pee smell, and also will get rid of grime
- This is the only cleaner that wont leave residue on your floors, most cleaners that I have tried left streaks and residue but that has never happened since the day I started cleaning my laminate floor with this cleaner
Is this cleaner really suitable to use on laminate floors?
Hell yes, this is by far the best cleaner I have ever used on my laminate floor.
What made me buy it was because of the reviews, so make sure to read the reviews on amazon so you can hear what other people are saying who are also suing it on their laminate floors.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending it.
I also have recommended it to my dad and he also loved it, my dad is very picky, if he loved it than I’m pretty sure that you are going to love it as well.
You are not going to have a single regret from suing it on your floors.
I like pine sol, I have used it a lot but I’m never going to try it again on laminate flooring simple because it caused a lot of issues such as leaving residue on my floors.
How much does it cost?
This is by far the cheapest high quality cleaner available on the market right now that was made for laminate flooring… it extremely cheap but don’t let the price fool you by thinking that it doesn’t work.
What are the things that I personally love about Bruce cleaner?
- First of all, I love my dog very much, so if you have a pet whether it a dog or a cat you should really consider getting this cleaner because even if they lick the floor, they won’t get sick.
- Great thing about Bruce is that, it doesn’t have a strong smell it smells nice, it good for people who hate strong cleaners such as myself and some cleaners are not dog friendly this is the one if you are a pet owner.
- It also good because it doesn’t make the floor too shiny and also won’t make your floors slippery, it great for people who have pets and kids because they wont fall while running around the house and they won’t get injured while playing on the floor.
- I highly recommend this cleaner to people who have laminate flooring because it was designed for laminate floors and to pets owners simple because it doesn’t have a strong smell that could make your pet sick or get weird reaction over time.
- Also, if you want to keep your laminate floors looking like new, then this cleaner is exactly what you have been looking for and this cleaner doesn’t leave residue nor streaks on my expensive laminate floor.
- This cleaner leaves the floors shinning but not too shiny and it helps to clean up every speck of dirt on my floors, with two dogs that’s a lot! That means if they lick the floor kids or dogs, they shouldn’t get sick.
- I absolutely love this product because it cleans nice and leaves a nice shine on top of that it repels dog’s hair, remove tough stains, dog urine and dogs pop… you really need to get this if you want your floors to last longer without putting your dog in danger.
- This cleaner is really great, just make sure that you clean your floors to get all lint, hair and dirt so it doesn’t get sealed in, and make sure that you follow the instructions to the tee, and let the floor dry for an hour before walking on it because WOW! This cleaner holds a shine, just make sure you don’t clean the floor after using this cleaner other than dry mopping and the shine will last longer.
- This cleaner works better than anything else I’ve ever used it gets dogs slobber, muddy pawprints and other messes of the floor easily without much scrubbing.
- I love this product because it dogs friendly, it cleans and picks dirt fast, it dries quick after sweeping and it leaves no residue or streaks on the floor, I will certainly continue to purchase this product after my sample runs out.
- This cleaner seals so well it last longer than the pine sol that I was using… the shine last long and instead of discoloring when the floor gets wet, this product repels water, water beads, I have two dogs when they peed on the floor it really easy to clean their urine on the floor I just mope it up with this cleaner and the floor kept it high gloss shine no discoloration or film.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)