Using bona to clean vinyl plank flooring is a bad idea, don’t do it or else you are going to be very disappointed.
Bona is great but not for vinyl plank flooring, it will mess up your floor than cause build up and also leave residue.
There are a lot of vinyl floor cleaners that you can use available on the market right now which were made and specially designed for vinyl flooring.
I love Bona as a brand but I will never use their cleaner on vinyl plank flooring simple because it kind of ruined my expensive floor.
So, what is the best cleaner for vinyl flooring?
Based on my personal experience, I personally recommend Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Plank Floor Cleaner simple because I have been using it to clean my vinyl floor for over a month now and it great.
I have tried quite a few different floor cleaners on my vinyl floor but all were garbage including bona.
You need to be very careful when shopping for a vinyl floor cleaner because most cleaners available on the market right now are not suitable for vinyl flooring.
The reason I recommend Rejuvenate is because, it doesn’t leave residue, it doesn’t cause build up and it also doesn’t discolor the floor.
It brings back the shine, it leaves the floor looking like brand new and on top of that, it freaking smells good.
What are the things that I love about the Rejuvenate?
- It great on vinyl flooring
- It doesn’t leave residue
- It doesn’t cause build up
- It doesn’t discolor the floor
- It smells good
- It leave the floor looking like brand new
- It doesn’t leave streaks
- It doesn’t dull the floor
- It easy to use
- It doesn’t make the floor slippery
- It great for daily use
- It removes dirt
- It removes grime
- It doesn’t have any chemicals that could make your pet sick
- It dries extremely fast
- It was made and specially designed for vinyl flooring
What are the things that I do not like about the Rejuvenate?
For now, I honestly do not have anything that I do not like about this cleaner simple because it does exactly what I needed from a vinyl floor cleaner.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying who also using this cleaner on vinyl flooring.
What made me buy this cleaner was the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending.
I have been using it daily for about 28 days now and I’m very happy with my purchase.
My Top 10 reasons to not use Bona on your vinyl floors.
- I don’t recommend bona to people who have vinyl floor because when I used it on my floors, it always dried to a hazy film.
- It didn’t get the floor clean, my floors didn’t look clean even after scrubbing the floor for hours
- It left sticky film on the floor, it didn’t matter even when I used small amount of it, it always left leave film no matter what
- What really pissed me off about the Bona cleaner is that it left some horrible residue on the floor
- Another thing that I noticed was that, it also kind of made my floors a lot slippery
- Bona is overrated, I tried using it on my wife’s home office that has laminate floor and it freaking left a hazy cloudy appearance on the floor
- Bona definitely smells nice but I’m never going to use it ever again simple because it ruined my expensive floors, my expensive vinyl floor looked old because of bona
- What really shocked me about bona was that, it left residue after just using it two times, it was so bad that it even stuck on my wife’s shoes
- It is overpriced and extremely over rated, I do not know why most Americans keeps on recommending it… it a waste of money
- Your vinyl floor will have smudges caused by residue left behind
Please note: I do not have anything against Bona as a Brand, I just don’t like using their cleaner simple because it ruined my vinyl floors.
Will theRejuvenate leave residue when using it on vinyl flooring?
No, this cleaner was specially made and designed for vinyl plank flooring, it doesn’t cause build up, it doesn’t leave film and most importantly it doesn’t leave residue plus it makes your floor like spanking brand new.
How did I find out about the Rejuvenate?
Well, after searching and searching for a cleaner to use on my vinyl plank flooring, I stumbled upon an article that recommended it.
After reading that article, I went to amazon to first read the customer reviews just to hear what other people were saying about it.
I bought it after reading the customer reviews since most people gave it a 5 star rating.
The only thing I can promise you is that, you are not going to have a single regret from using it on your floor.
For me, the Rejuvenate was worth the investment, I’m very happy with my purchase.
I don’t have any complains and also don’t have any regret from spending my money on it, it works like magic.
How much does it cost?
It a lot cheaper than bona and it works way better than bona…
You really don’t have to worry about the price, it cheap and it works.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CURRENT PRICE FROM AMAZON.
The reason I recommend checking the current price on amazon is because I also bought it from amazon and I’m very happy with my purchase.
Is bona good only for hardwood floors?
Bona is okay for hardwood floors but the cleaner that I would rather use on hardwood floors is the Bruce hardwood floor cleaner.
The reason I recommend Bruce for hardwood floors is because it is by far the best hardwood floor cleaner available on the market right now simple because it doesn’t cause build up and it doesn’t leave residue.
My home gym has vinyl floor and I use Rejuvenate Luxury Vinyl Plank Floor Cleaner and my house has hardwood floor and I use Bruce Wood floor cleaner, both these floor cleaners are the only thing that I recommend just because it is what I use.