My 2 year old son likes to go to the basement, so about a few weeks ago, he fell down the stairs while trying to go to the basement.
Than my wife suggested that we get some type of non-slip stair treads to prevent this from happening again.
The basement has hardwood stair treads, they are very slippery that is why my 2 year old son almost broke his ankle.
There are hundreds if not thousands of carpet stair treads to choose from these days available on the market right now, but choosing one for a basement can be very tricky.
In today’s article, I’m going to recommend what I personally believe are the best stair treads for basement, these stair treads are extremely stylish and they make your home look a lot more stylish.
Whether your basement has carpeted, concrete, hardwood, tile, or engineered hardwood floors, these will work because they are non-slip.
These are not just great for basement stairs, they are safe for pets, and they are safe for kids as they help keep your children or pets from falling down the stairs.
If you want to give your basement a stylish look than this stair treads are exactly what you need to add on your basement stairs.
They match the décor of any room, they look good on any types of stairs and they definitely make your home look a lot more luxurious.
I also bought these a few weeks back and they have never given me any issues that is why I highly recommend them for basement stairs.
My mom is actually the one who told me about these stair treads and buying them was worth every penny, I do not have a single regret from spending my money on them.
They are called Non-slip carpet stair treads by Elogio Well, I didn’t buy these just because my mom told me too, I only bought them after reading the customer reviews since a lot of people were also highly recommending them.
When I went to the store I was so amazed to see these stair treads that are so strong and good quality and there are different color that you can pick from that will match the color of your floor or the decor of the room.
I am so pleased that my mom told me about these stair treads they really helped am very happy! They are exactly what I was looking for, they are safe and I don’t have to worry about falling.
If you have kids and pets whether you like it or not you have to buy these stair treads if you really have a care and much love for dogs and there won’t be any accidents happening in your house. They just sit securely on each steps and they don’t slide and they are very soft and comfy.
If you have basement in your house you need to have these stair treads and if you want to know more before you purchase them CLICK HERE TO CHECK OTHER CUSTOMER REVIEWS…. and see why these stair treads are by far one of the best buys and you are going to be amazed how people they highly recommending especially people who have dogs and babies that still crawling.
These stair treads can fit any floor as long you have basement in your house than you can purchase them.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price, it not that expensive and it worth the price because of their good quality and you won’t have regret to spend your money buying these stair treads.
Trust me you are really going to love them on your basement…
What are the things I love about these stair treads?
- In my house I have a two year old son and two dogs, so my dog used to climb my stair treads and he has fallen twice on the basement and he refuses to climb again and after buying the non-slip stair treads he has no more fear to climb again.
- These stair treads are very good quality and they look pretty and perfectly match with the floor.
- My two year old son is still crawling so I was scared when he fell on the stairs and I had to buy the safety stair treads that are non-slippery.
- The stairs going down the basement make it look very welcoming to our guests and family and friends so I bought the stair treads that has beautiful colors and geometric patterns design and they add brightness in down stairs.
- These stair treads are perfect for kids and pets. At first I was worried that they are scratchy and they will scratch my son sensitive skin but surprisingly they are soft and comfy to walk on them.
- These stair treads sit securely on each step and doesn’t slide and salon easy to clean using vacuum. I love them with the vintage style in my basement.
- They are very easy to clean using the vacuum and I have a peace of mind my dogs loves them.
- My house has that expensive look on my basement and I will purchase more to change the colors they are amazing!
- Even my grand more loves them as well and my mom purchase one set for her and she the decorative and stylish person and we picked bright color for her basement and she very happy now she wants to but more for her house for a change.
- I don’t feel for my money these stair treads are a life saver they make it so easy for my dogs and my don to walk up and down the stairs and they are very easy to apply with double sided tape.
- I love the comfy when am walking with bare foot they are soft and the extra protection knowing that I won’t fall down
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)