My 3 year old daughter almost got killed because of the slippery hardwood stair cases…
So, are your kids slipping on your hardwood stair cases?
Or are your pets slipping on your stairs?
If yes, then, in this article, I’m going to recommend one of the best carpet stair treads that wont ruin or damage your hardwood flooring.
So, which stair treads do I recommend that won’t ruin your hardwood?
The one and only stair treads that I personally recommend are the MBIGM Non-Slip Carpet Stair Treads.
Why do I recommend these stair treads?
Because the bottom backing on these carpet stair treads wont ruin or damage your hardwood floors over time.
Another reason I recommend these is because they are great for kids, pets and elderly people.
If you buy these, you won’t need to worry about your kids or pets from falling off your slippery hardwood floor stairs.
There are over hundreds of carpet stair treads that you can choose from available on the market right now, but you need to be very careful when shopping for carpet stair treads these days.
Most carpet stair treads can easily ruin your hardwood floors over time, that you need to be extremely careful.
Hardwood flooring is very sensitive, carpet backing can easily leave marks on your stair treads.
The reason I recommend the MBIGM stair treads is because these were made and specially designed for slippery hardwood.
The bottom on these carpet stair treads won’t leave marks or scratch your wood flooring.
Are these carpet stair treads really safe when using them on hardwood?
Yes, these are very safe…
They are not too adhesive. they stick enough to the floor to not slide.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS just so you can hear what other people are saying about these carpet stair treads.
These have a lot of positive reviews, which means these won’t damages your hardwood floors over time.
What are the things that I love about these carpet stair treads?
- These will help keep your stairs clean and beautiful at all times
- They will help keep your stairs secure so your kids and pets will be safe 24/7…
- The size of these carpet stair treads is 8 inches by 30 inches, they are great on almost stairs cases
- These treads are easy to set up, the only thing you will need Is to, wipe your stair cases with a soft cloth, make sure there is no dust and then remove the clear backing and then simple place them on the stairs… *you won’t need any special skills to set up these carpet stair treads*
- They are easy to maintain, you won’t need any glue to keep these in place
- These are great for high traffic stairs as well, if you have a large family than these will work for you too
- If they are too big for your stairs, you can easily resize them by cutting them with any scissors, you won’t need any special tools to resize them
- They will prevent your naughty kids from slipping
- What also great about these stair treads is that, they will help keep your dog’s safe, especially small puppies
- They are comfortable to the foot, great for people who have super sensitive feet
- Bonus: these stair treads will also reduce noise… that is why you definitely need to get these if you have kids that likes to run in the house
- It comes with a high-quality nonskid backing, the backing is very safe… it wont damage or leave marks on your hardwood floors
- They will keep you safe when walking up and down… great for elderly people such as my mom
- They are made off very strong materials, these will last you for a very long time
- They are cheap but high quality at the same time… anyone can buy these without breaking the bank
- They are also stylish, these won’t just keep your family safe, but these stair treads will also make your home look a lot stylish
- They are easy to clean and also easy to wash
- These also kinda makes the stairs look a lot more luxury
- The material on these stair treads I also eco-friendly, you can easily vacuum them without any problems
- Most importantly, these are machine washable… if you are lazy or just don’t have time, then you can easily put these on a washing machine
How much does these carpet stair treads cost? Are they expensive?
These are very cheap but surprisingly strong and very high quality at the same time.
What are the things that I do not like about these stair treads?
- The only thing that I kinda didn’t like about these stair treads is that, you only have a single color to choose from, they have the Brown color only… but brown is great on both light and dark hardwood floors.
- I was looking for red stair treads but MBIGM only has brown.
But, Other than the brown color… I honestly do not have anything to complain about just because they are great on pets and also excellent on kids. these keep my loved ones safe.
The only thing that I can promise you about these stair treads is that, they work very well on hardwood floor, vinyl floor, laminate floor and bamboo floors… you wont regret spending your money on these.
There is no such thing as perfect carpet stair treads, but you are definitely going to love these carpet treads.
Please note: there are 15 treads in the box…
- These can also work on vinyl floor
- They also work very well on laminate floor
- You can even use them on bamboo stairs
- Believe it or not but, these will work even on outside concrete patio because they are very sticky
- They work even of super smooth surfaces such as marble floors
Where to buy?
You can get these on a lot of online stores, but I would highly recommend buying them from amazon just because they are a lot cheaper when getting them on amazon.
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)