My dog almost killed himself after falling down the stairs, I ended up spending a lot of money after he broke his legs. So, my vet told me to try non slip carpet stair treads to avoid this from happening again.
The problem was, out of all the carpet stair treads to choose from these days, choosing one that is safe for pets can be very tricky.
After trying different carpet stair treads, I finally found what worked for my dog, these stair treads were made and designed for pets, they are non-slip to keep your pets from falling down the stairs.
Great things about these stair treads is that, they come if 5 different colors to choose from so you can match the décor of your home.
They have Black, Brown, Camel, Dark, Beige and Grey…
Good thing about these stair treads is that, they look good on any room and can fit all types of stairs…
These are not just safe for pets, but they make your home look way better, plus they kind of give the stairs a luxurious look.
After searching and searching for the best stair treads that were suitable for pets, my vet is the one that recommended these.
These are called Pet Friendly Carpet Stair Treads Set by PURE ERA.
So, after talking to my vet, I went to amazon to check the reviews just to hear what other people were saying about these carpet stair treads.
Well, I was very surprised and shocked by the reviews since a lot of people who have pets were also highly recommending them.
The only thing that I can promise you about these stair treads is that, they will help keep your pets from falling down the stairs… they are safe and they give your home that stylish look.
I’m really happy that I took advise from my vet and decided to purchase these stair treads because WOW! They are really amazing… they really have been a great pleasure to use and my dog loves to lay on these stair threads.
Please note: these are not only for pets only but also for children because kids play a lot and they must just get injured but with these stair treads they won’t get injured, these are safer, more secure walking surface and they allow you, your family and pets to easily go up and down without falling down the stairs.
These stair treads cover 80% of the stairs, easy installation all you do is peel the back and they stick, the back part is not even that tacky but they stay put very well.
They are very comfy it really feels good if you are walking barefoot, they also look beautiful when they are vacuumed. I have them applied to finished wood steps and they don’t move at all.
Everyone loves a beautiful hardwood stair way, but even the most attractive stairs can be slippery for anyone in the family including pets, so I will definitely recommend these to anyone who own pets in their home or who have kids.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON just so you can here what other customers are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since most pet owners are also highly recommending these stair treads.
This is not only safe on gods, it also safe on cats, kids as well.
What are the things that I love about these stair treads?
- Simple, because these stair treads are very soft, warm and comfortable they provide both elegance and comfort while also protecting your stairs from daily wear, tear, stretches and reduce noise.
- They are very easy to use you won’t need any tape or glue while installing them they have amazing non slip padded backing that prevent movement… my daughter is very fond of these stair tread because she loves cat walking down the stairs.
- What I love the most about these treads are I dog friendly and the bonus is that they also protect hardwood from wear and tear and look nice. I’m very pleased with how they stick to the stairs, after installing them I waited 2 months just to see how they would work out, and to my surprised they worked extremely well.
- I’m very happy with my purchase at first I thought getting beige but the brown goes nicely it matches the décor of my hardwood flooring, very easy to install and the backing has a non-slip surface so you really don’t need don’t need any tape you just have to peel the plastic film and make sure you clean the surface before installing.
- Ever since I started using these stair treads, I get lot and lot of compliments they are really comfy and easy to clean everyone loves these treads… I have already recommended this to a friend who have two dogs one of the dogs once got injured so now they both afraid of the stairs that why she need treads so that her dogs won’t be afraid.
- These stair treads are great and look so good on the stairs, they do not slide around even when you have vacuumed them, I was so confused when I purchased them thinking the back would be like glue but it isn’t, its actually an adhesive applied with pressure.
- I have had these treads for over 6 months now and I absolutely love them, they clean great despite constant dog hair on them and they never slip off the stairs, in fact they still brand new despite constant use! I am buying my second set now for the basement stairs.
- This is exactly what I was looking for and it worked perfectly, the adhesive is fantastic! Its not sticky to the touch but grabs and holds on the stairs very nicely, you can pick it up and re-position if you need to but there is no residue left behind.
- They are great value for the price and they really make a huge difference on the stairs, I highly recommend these
What are the things that I didn’t like about these stair treads?
- The most difficult thing about this product was getting the plastic film off, its very thin and hard to get off in one piece.