There are hundreds of different carpet tapes to choose from these days but you need to be very careful when shopping for a carpet tape because most carpet tapes available on the market right now can easily damage and discolor your laminate flooring.
Laminate floor is very sensitive that is why you need to be very careful when looking for a carpet tape to use.
In this article I’m going to recommend the best carpet tape that is also safe to use on your expensive laminate floor.
So which tape is safe to use on laminate floor?
The only carpet tape that I recommend to people who have laminate floor is the Xfasten double sided carpet tape simple because I have been using it on my laminate floor for over 2 years now and it has never caused any issues.
The Xfasten carpet tape is super easy to use, it doesn’t ruin, damage or discolor my floor and it also easy to peel off.
Does the Xfasten carpet tape hold a rug on laminate floors?
Yes, this is by far the best high quality carpet tape available on the market right now simple because it keeps rugs from slipping and also keeps door mats from sliding.
It safe to use even on area rugs that are on high traffic areas since it can hold a rug extremely well.
Why do I recommend this area rug tape for laminate floor?
The reason I’m only recommend this tape is simple because I have been using it for almost two years now and it doesn’t discolor or damage my laminate floor and it keeps my area rugs from slipping way better than the rug pad I was using.
Does this carpet tape work for all types of hardwood floor?
Yes, if you are looking for a high quality carpet tape that won’t ruin your hardwood floor than this tape is exactly what you are looking for.
CLICK HERE TO READ CUSTOMER REVIEWS FROM AMAZON so you can hear what other people are saying who are also using this tape on laminate flooring.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people who have laminate floor are also highly recommending it which means it does work.
What are the things that I love about this carpet tape?
- It doesn’t discolor the laminate floor
- It doesn’t damage the floor
- It super easy to use
- It extremely easy to peel it off
- It keeps the rugs from slipping
- It keeps area rugs in place
- It keeps doormat from sliding
- It doesn’t cost a lot of money but super high quality at the same time
- It doesn’t smell
- It highly recommended by hardwood floor installers
- It works like rug pad
- It best for people who can’t afford to buy area rugs
- It is not toxic, which means it won’t ruin your laminate floor over time
- It doesn’t leave annoying residue
- It works on all types of hardwood flooring such as bamboo, laminate, vinyl and engineered hardwood floor
- It can hold a rug for a very long time
- It doesn’t cause any build up under the rug
- It doesn’t develop a horrible smell while under the rug
- It can hold even super large area rugs
- It can also work even on area rugs that are on high traffic areas
What are the things that I don’t like about this carpet tape?
Well, this tape is excellent, it holding up to 2 large dogs and 5 kids, the area rugs haven’t moved an inch since the day I started using this carpet tape on my super expensive laminate flooring.
It works very well that is why I highly recommend it to people who are looking to use it on laminate floor because it was specially made and designed for wooden floors.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry about the price because it super cheap but high quality at the same time.
What is the best way to hold a rug on laminate flooring?
Well, without a doubt, the best way to keep an area rug from sliding is the use a rug pad such as the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad but if you can’t afford a rug pad than the best way to keep your rugs in place is by buying a high quality carpet tape.
What are the pros and cons of using this tape on laminate flooring?
- It easy to peel off
- It not expensive and it works
- It extremely sticky but it doesn’t discolor the floor
- It an excellent tape for people who have kids
- You can also use it on tile flooring even though it was designed for hardwood flooring
- Some people have said that it was harder to peel off, but I haven’t had that issue. The only thing I can promise you about this tape is that, it won’t damage your laminate floor when you pull it up.
Where to buy?
so you can get it for a much cheaper price.
I have a friend who have three dogs that loved to ride on the carpet, but that haven’t happened since the day he started using this carpet tape as it can hold the carpet extremely well.
What made me buy this carpet tape?
I have tried quite a few of different carpet tapes in the past but none worked than a friend of mine told me to try the Xfasten carpet tape.
I bought it after reading customer reviews from amazon since a lot of people were highly recommending it.
To be honest, at first I didn’t think that this carpet tape was going to work on my laminate floor but I was very surprised to discover that it actually works.
It easy to use and it sticks well without damaging the floor.
It is well made and it not toxic… what more can you ask for? This stuff works like magic.
The only thing that I can tell you about this carpet tape is that *I do not have a single regret from using it on my laminate floor*
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always connect us here (firstname.lastname@example.org)