My wife recently installed foam flooring in her home office...
She told me that foam flooring provides a durable, easy to clean, and most importantly it soft underfoot plus heels don't click on top of that it very quiet to walk on.
The problem was, most caster wheels don’t glide smoothly on foam flooring, my wife had a really tough time trying to move her office chair, the caster wheels kept on getting stuck.
so, we decided to look for office wheels that were suitable for foam flooring and we stumbled upon some really nice wheels on amazon and they worked like magic.
So, if you are looking for high quality caster wheels for your office chair that are suitable for foam flooring, then this article is exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Please note: there are quite a lot of different caster wheels available on the market right now that you can choose from, but you need to be very careful these days because most office wheels were not designed for foam flooring.
So, what are suitable caster wheels for rubber flooring?
My wife uses the Heavy Duty Office Chair casters By Lifelong and these wheels are perfect for foam floors, they glide smoothly, they do not ruin the floor and also don’t make any squeaky noise when gliding the chair.
My wife has been using these wheels for about 4 weeks now and she loves them. She told me that these wheels were by far the best caster wheels she has ever had lol…
If my wife loves these wheels than I’m pretty sure that they will work for anyone who has foam floors.
I also use these wheels but my office has laminate floors, they also haven’t left marks on ruined my floors that is why I highly recommend them to anyone who has floating floors such as foam flooring, laminate flooring or even vinyl flooring.
How much do these wheels cost?
Things that I personally like about these caster wheels
- Great thing about these wheels is that I can glide across the whole room with just one push, you won’t need to put any effort when trying to glide your chair with these wheels
- These won't scratch your floors at all that is why I also highly recommend them to people who have sensitive floors such as hardwood, laminate, vinyl or bamboo floors
- The original caster wheels that came with my chair was leaving dent marks on my laminate floor, but these replacement wheels haven’t left any marks on the floor… I almost bought ugly floor protectors since the previous wheels were ruing my floors
- These are way better than my previous wheels, I would highly recommend using these to anyone looking for replacement wheels
- Very quiet, these are quite as a mice, they do not make any noise when gliding the chair. They are smooth and super strong
- These will save you a lot of money since you won’t have to buy any chair mat to protect the floor, the rubber that is on these wheels was designed for fragile or sensitive floor
- What I personally admire about these wheels is that it about 1.2 in height, these will make your legs sit about 1/2" but doesn’t add much height on the chair.
- The standard caster wheels are plastic, they are not suitable for most luxury floors, these will help increase the lifespan of your floors as they don’t dent the floor
- My office has laminate floors, I haven't noticed even a little wear on the floor and I’ve been using these daily for a few months now
- By far the strongest wheels I have ever used, my dad is extremely heavy, he is about 300lb, the caster wheels that came with his office chair broke within a few weeks but these replacement wheels haven’t given him any issues
- These wheels also don’t attract dog hair, my dog is always in my office, the previous wheels were picking up a lot of dog hair but that hasn’t happened since the day I started using these wheels
- They fit almost all types of office chairs including gaming chairs
- They make it easier to roll the chair, you won’t need to put any effort when gliding your office chair while working
Things that I didn’t like about the wheels
- There is no such thing as a perfect product, these wheels are not perfect, what I personally didn’t like is that they do not change direction very well when you’re sitting in your chair.
- They do not fit on IKEA chairs, if you have an IKEA chair than these wheels won’t work for you
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS so you can hear what other people are saying… you are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are also highly recommending these wheels.
I also bought these wheels after reading amazon customer reviews just because a lot of people who have foam floors were also highly recommending these office chair casters.
The only thing that I can promise you about these wheels is that, you are not going to have any regret from spending your money on them.
There are a lot of caster wheels available on the market right now that you can choose from but the reason I only recommend the lifelong wheels is because these casters are also suitable for foam floors.
Please Note: most caster wheels were not designed for foam floors that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for replacement caster wheels for your chair.
What are the pros and cons of using these wheels on foam floors?
- They will help protect your floors
- They will help make your chair slide a lot smoother
- They do not make any noise
- These soft polyurethane caster wheels will not cause any damage to any types of flooring
- You will move or glide your chair without putting any effort
- These are strong, highly quality, reliable and also super stylish… these will probably last you for quite a long time
- They don’t fit any IKEA Chairs
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)