Hell yes… rug pads make a huge difference, rug pads will help keep your area rugs in place and also prevent the rugs from wear and tear.
20 reasons to use a rug pad:
- It will help keep your area rugs or carpets in place
- It will prevent any rug from slipping on high traffic areas
- It will add cushioning to the rug to make it softer and comfier
- It makes the rugs look more expensive
- Rug pads will also make your rugs last longer because it protects rugs from wear and tear
- Rug pads will also increase the life span of your floors
- Rug pads will prevent area rug backing from damaging your floors
- Some area rugs or carpet can leave scuff marks on the floor, guess what? Rug pads will prevent that from happening
- It you have a dog or a cat that loves to take a nap on the area rug than you need a rug pad because it will make the rugs super comfy for your pets
- Do you have kids that love to sit and play on the area rugs? Then a rug pad is a great way to make your area rugs a lot softer and comfy for your kids
- Rug pads will also help stop your area rugs from scratching your floor
- Rug pads will keep your carpets from discoloring your floors
- A rug pad will help with noise absorption
- rug pads will slow premature curling at the rug’s edge as it is walked on
- do you have an office chair mats that keep sliding? Then you need a rug pad
- it helps prevent trip hazards accidentally caused by a heel of a shoe catching on the edge of the rug
- if you have cheap area rugs than a rug pad will also preserves the life of your rug from every day wear-and-tear while protecting your flooring at the same time
- It great for people who have sensitive feet, that is why I recommend using it under kitchen rugs
- It makes the rugs very comfy, I also highly recommend it to people who use standing desk because it will help prevent your feet from getting sore
- And lastly, you need a rug pad because it makes rugs look and feel luxurious
What is the best high-quality rug pad available on the market right now that works on all types of floors?
The only rug pad that I recommend is the Mohawk Non Slip Rug Pad simple because I also use it and it freaking works like magic plus it has never given me nay issues.
What are the things that I love about the Mohawk rug pd?
- It is ¼ inch thick, it will not add too much height on your area rugs
- It extremely high quality but it doesn’t cost a lot of money at the same time
- It is not just another cheap rug pad from china, this rug pad is made here in the United State
- It will last you for over 10 years, believe it or not but it true
- It is easy to clean, you can spot clean it using a soft cloth and water
- It works on vinyl flooring
- It works on laminate flooring
- It works on engineered hardwood flooring
- It works on bamboo flooring
- It works on tile flooring
- It works on marble floors
- It works on concrete floors
- It works on textured floors
- It works on graveled floors
- It won’t leave sticky padding marks on your floor
- It won’t discolor your floor over time
- It easy to use
- It is also easy to cut, you can resize it using scissors
- It doesn’t have a bad horrible smell
How much does this rug pad cost?
What are the things that I don’t like about the mohawk rug pad?
- The only thing that I don’t like about this rug pad is that, you cannot wash it using a washing machine.
Is it easy to clean?
You can just spot clean it right there where you placed it, you won’t have to take it outside when you want to clean.
Yes, the reason you can’t put it on a washing machine is that, it is just too big to fit on a washing machine.
How long do rug pads last?
Rug pads can last for 10 years…
I have vinyl floors in my house and the rug pads that I use are from mohawk… mohawk have claimed that their rug pads can last up to ten years.
CLICK HERE TO READ AMAZON CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON to hear what other people are saying about the mohawk rug pads.
You will be amazed by the customer reviews because a lot of people under the reviews are also highly recommend the mohawk pad, the reason for that is because these rug pads are extremely strong.
The only thing that I can promise you about this rug pad is that, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on it, it is worth every penny.
There are a lot of cheap rug pads that you can choose from on amazon right now but you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad because most rug pads are just garbage.
The reason I only recommend the mohawk rug pad is because I also use it under my rugs and it great, buying it was a great investment because I have cheap rugs, this pad protect my cheap area rugs from wear and tear.
Where can you buy this rug pad for a much cheaper price?
There are a lot of online shops that have this rug pad, the reason I recommend getting is from amazon is because amazon is a lot cheaper, you will get it for a much reasonable price on amazon plus you can always return it if you don’t like it.