Yes, you do because it will help keep your area rugs in place.
So, tile floor is very slippery the only way to keep your area rugs from slipping is to put a rug pad underneath your area rugs, but not all rug pads are safe for tile floors that is why you need to be very careful when shopping for a rug pad.
In this article I’m going to help you choose the best rug pad that wont damage or leave marks on your tile floors.
There are a lot of rug pads that you can choose from amazon but 90% of rug pads will discolor and ruin your floors overtime.
What is the best safe rug pad that is suitable for tile floors?
Please note: I’m only going to recommend the rug pad that I personally use myself, simply because ever since I started using it on my tile floors it has never given me any issues.
I also have tile flooring in my dining room and this rug pad does the job very well it keeps my area rugs in place on top of that it makes my rugs a bit comfy plus it makes my rug look a lot more expensive.
The rug that I’m talking about is called GORILLAR GRIP Non-slip Rug Pad and I highly recommend it to people who have tile floors this rug pad works like magic.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK THE CUSTOMER REVIEWS ON AMAZON just so you can hear what other people who are also using this rug pad are saying.
You are going to be amazed by the reviews since a lot of people are highly recommending this rug pad.
This is not only safe for people but it is also safe for dogs, it also safe on cats as well…
What awesome is that it works on all types of floors, great on porcelain tiles and also works very well on ceramic tile.
There are a lot of things that I love about this rug pad, but what I like the most is that it adds about 1.2 inches on the area rug to make it comfy without adding too much weight.
This rug pad is a great pleasure to use it has been a great investment for me and my husband instead of always buying new area rugs that are stated non-slip but do otherwise.
When my kids are running around the house they no longer fall and get injured later and my area rugs no longer shift when they are busy playing on the floor because of this rug pad.
How much does it cost?
You really don’t have to worry yourself about the price though, this rug pad is very affordable but also high quality at the same time, you are not going to have a single regret from spending your money on this rug pad… it is worth every penny!
The only thing that I can promise you about this rug pad is that you, your kids and your pets if you own one are going to love this rug pad.
Is this rug pad safe for people or pets with sensitive smell?
Yes! This rug pad is definitely safe because there are no chemical smell that I have encountered with a few previous rugs pads that I was using, I highly recommend this.
This rug pad is a very high quality, the rubber backing really grips the floor and keeps the area rug from sliding plus the padding makes the area rug soft and comfortable.
My dining room look a lot more stylish and expensive thanks to this amazing rug pad.
What are the things that I love about this rug pad?
- One thing I’ve learned is that all rugs benefit from a rug pad, my rug is less expensive but not it looks a lot more expensive it makes my home look stylish.
- I’m so pleased with this rug pad, I replaced a plain flat pad under my rug it feels like walking on a cloud, it hasn’t budged an inch since I installed this rug pad.
- This rug pad measures 1.2 inches think and the thickness I prefer, if your pad is too thick, spike heels or even furniture legs can tear right through finer, more delicate rugs such as silk, also if a pad is too thick, it can cause people to trip because of the height difference from the floor.
- This rug pad is safe for elderly people, kids and pets because once you have installed it, it won’t move and cause your family members to fall especially if you have tile flooring, I highly recommend this rug pad.
- This rug pad 8 inches to 10 inches but it can be trimmed to the size needed, I personally recommend trimming a pad at least 2 inches smaller than the rug on all sides to prevent people catching their toe on the edge of the rug, you can trim this rug pad with utility scissors.
- Once you have installed this rug pad your area rug wont slide… at first I was worried that it would end up marking our tile floors but so far there are no permanent markings on our floors, we do pull it up every couple of months and clean under it we just do our normal mopping and it comes up and our floors look good as new.
- Once I placed this rug pad underneath it was noticeably softer and cushioned, what I loved the most is that I received this rug pad folded neatly in a big box and when I unfolded it there were no wrinkles or bubbles, I just fell in love with this rug pad straight away it was surely love at first site…
- There was absolutely no odor in this product, I’m sensitive to smells and would have noticed any off gassing.
- I have also purchased another rug pad for the kid’s playroom, this rug pad is doing a great job of keeping the area rug in place… I’m very pleased! It makes walking on the area rug very stable and comfortable… I highly recommend.
Where to buy?
Comment Section Hey home owners, we have closed the comment section due to a large number of spam comments… thanks for all your support. You can always contact us here (email@example.com)